The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan & Teri"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan & Teri"
I guess Ryan and Teri Hatcher went out on a little date. I find the picture of them kissing disturbing. Could there be any less passion? They look so uncomfortable. See more pics and a short writeup of their lunch date at the website.

http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/03/29/us-exclusive-teri-hatcher-and-ryan-seacrest-make-out/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan & Teri Hoobie 03-29-06 1
 RE: Ryan & Teri PagongRatEater 03-29-06 2
 RE: Ryan & Teri Glow 03-29-06 3
 RE: Ryan & Teri tenmeters 03-29-06 4
 RE: Ryan & Teri tenmeters 03-29-06 5
   RE: Ryan & Teri Glow 03-30-06 6
       RE: Ryan & Teri LisaPles 03-30-06 7
   RE: Ryan & Teri anotherkim 03-30-06 9
       RE: Ryan & Teri tenmeters 03-30-06 10
   RE: Ryan & Teri Devious Weasel 03-30-06 11
       RE: Ryan & Teri tenmeters 03-30-06 14
 RE: Ryan & Teri tamarama 03-30-06 8
   RE: Ryan & Teri frisky 03-30-06 12
       RE: Ryan & Teri tamarama 03-30-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Wow - what an interesting pair...

Never would have thought that they'd meet up. Wonder if she'll be in the audience this week?

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Is this another fake romance brought to us by the Church of Scientology?

Just askin'

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Here's an article I saw a couple days (weeks? - I forget and I forgot to check the date when I went to look it up).

http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/03/teri_and_ryan_get_together.php

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
think it is nauseating. ryan is hot, no doubt. but i dont see him drooling over a woman.

over simon? maybe. i think ryan should be true to himself.

03-29-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
addendum.
ryan talks with some 'gay' insinuation all the time. never seen a real man do that.
remember last night when simon criticized taylor's get-up?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
First of all, there's an "edit" button. You don't have to create a new post for an "addendum". Second of all, ummm, just wow.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Seems to me like another desperate celebrity attempt for attention. YUCK!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
are you familiar with the phrase "metrosexual"?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Ryan Seacrest is the personification of it.

03-30-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
know what metrosexual is.
but i'm talking about sexual preference.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Men who are truly comfortable and assured about their own heterosexuality always make gay insinuations. It’s only those who are worried that they aren’t really straight who avoid making those comments.

03-30-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
not necessarily true.
and there is really something in ryan that makes me think and wonder... . he is way too comfortable with women.

but straight or gay, ryan is not a problem . he is good-looking, talented, and very loquacious( i mean,very articulate). and very lucky too.

if terri likes him, so be it. i just think terri is way too strong a personality for ryan.

terri is someone who likes men who can eat her alive. and ryan is way too soft for her.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Huh.

I dunno -- I realize that I'm not the most hip person in the world (see: use of word 'hip').

And I wouldn't say that Ryan is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE CELEBRITIES!!!!

But I like him fine and I think he's good at what he does. (Especially since Richard Clark has taken him under his wing -- isn't Ryan a bit more polished and a bit less 'dude' this year?)

Despite his questionable taste in humorous jabs at Simon, no way is Ryan gay. He's not. Just take my word for it.

Ergo,

No. The thought of Ryan dating Teri Hatcher does not disturb me in the least. They make a lovely couple, and I hope they're very happy together.

(I don't know how to bypass the filter so I can type the more familiar name of American Bandstand's Oldest Teenager, Mr. Clark...but you know who I mean.)

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
Just say Dicque.

Rolly made this.
Sounds like a PSA.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ryan & Teri"
I didn't know he was French!!!

(thanks, I'll remember that)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •