The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funniest part of last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funniest part of last night"
I think this is hilarious.

A small clip of when Elliot finishes his song. Listen for Paula. Watch Simon when Randy tries to start the critique.

Hilarious.

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Funniest part of last night nazpink 03-29-06 1
 RE: Funniest part of last night selah 03-29-06 2
   RE: Funniest part of last night brvnkrz 03-29-06 3
       RE: Funniest part of last night Lasann 03-29-06 4
           RE: Funniest part of last night brvnkrz 03-29-06 5
       RE: Funniest part of last night LisaPles 03-29-06 6
   PAAWWL-laaa PagongRatEater 03-29-06 7
       RE: Paula put in her place LisaPles 03-30-06 8
 RE: Couldn't see it Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-02-06 9
   RE: Just More Paula Antics LisaPles 04-03-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
I couldn't even finish watching last night's episode, it was such a boring and unmoving night. I agreed with Simon alot of the time and when that happens you know how truly bad things are going. Taylor and Chris were the only one's last night that actually kept me entertained, Katherine did good but I'm not a big Christina fan, and even Mandisa was off!!!! With that said I think the producers should just cut everyone else and let Taylor, Mandisa, Chris and Katherine fight for the title. I'm so over Ace and is sad attempt at the sex appeal, hey when talent is low go to other talents huh?. I couldn't help but laugh at Ace though, it's just ridiculous.

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail selah Click to send private message to selah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
I couldn't get it to open, but was that when Simon grabbed Paula to get her to sit down so Randy could talk? I thought the funniest part last night was when Paula told Ace he would have to tell her how he got the scar and Randy and Simon started yelling "Paula, no!"

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
Me too. Has she already forgotten the Cory Clark debacle?

An awesome Arkie siggie

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
And then Ryan highlighted her comments by letting him explain then commenting that he "doesn't know what Simon and Randy are talking about either". I snickered then.

A girl can have dreams! -
Tagged by ARKIE!!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
Yep. I was right there giggling with you.

An awesome Arkie siggie

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Funniest part of last night"
>Me too. Has she already forgotten
>the Cory Clark debacle?

Ahhh! I thought exactly the same thing! If Paula will sleep with Corey Clark, she would sleep with anything. GROSS! I repeat, GROSS!

Geekboy, I couldn't open the link and I didn't catch what you are referring to, but I taped the show and I will have to look at it when I get home from work.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "PAAWWL-laaa"
Simon sounded like an English nanny when you tried to reign in Ms. Abdul.

But, the four of us had a great time.

03-30-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paula put in her place "
OK, I rewound my tape and what I saw was Simon trying to wrangle Paula back into her seat! Yes, that was funny! I can't stand it when she gets up out of her seat and gets into Simon's space. She reminds me of how the Gong Show judges used to act! I think they had Coke on the table, too!

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Couldn't see it"
It wouldn't load. Can someone fill me in on what happens?

04-03-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Just More Paula Antics"
Paula was up out of her chair whooping and hollering and clapping like a big idiot. She was still carrying on when Randy started in with his comments and Simon grabbed Paula by the arm and tried to pull her back into her seat.
I don't know how those guys put up with her!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •