The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E6: The Closed Caption Feed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-01, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E6: The Closed Caption Feed"
Once again, this feed is presented courtesy of DiamondK, who recorded it using a wonderful video board. Please post any errors that you see at the end, so that I can fix them. Thanks!

Oh, and it's DiamondK's birthday today. Happy birthday, DiamondK!

TV Channel 3 Thu Nov 15 21:11:59 2001

>> Previously on Survivor, all bets were off when the game took a drastic twist. "Silas, Teresa, Frank, you guys are now members of Boran. You guys are now members of Samburu." Lindsey, Brandon and Kim were shocked to meet their new tribe mates. At Boran, Ethan, Kim and Clarence had the same surprise.

>> I'm definitely on the other side of it now. I was on the good side, now I'm on the bad side.

>> We looked at each other and thought you know...

>> We're alive again.

>> They won chickens and a rooster. But Samburu won the immunity challenge, sending Boran to tribal council, where Silas was voted out of the tribe.

>> There have been a lot of assumptions made by you guys so far in this game. One of them is that in three days there will be a merge. Eleven are left. Tonight, one more will go.

>> You know, during our, with this merger coming up, the merger is coming up.

>> My gut feeling would be if the merger was changed from the norm, that it would be sooner rather than later.

>> I think either way, tomorrow morning we'll have to be ready for whatever comes.

>> All the thing with the merge is driving me insane. At the tribal council the other night, Jeff said you guys assume the merge is in three days. So, he throws the question out there, he throws the thought out there, put it in our head that, oh, my god, maybe the merge isn't in three days. We rationed our food so we're ending all our food at the merger. If there's no merger after three days we have no food.

>> We have three chickens.

>> We need to decide do we stay with our normal food intake, do we ration? How do you guys want to proceed?

>> We prepare for the worst.

>> Another hour before daylight.

>> I think we came out about... A long night shift last night. About an hour and a half, two hours, we got stuck with about five hours. We've been staying up all night for over two weeks. These guys have no concept of what a 3-hour shift is. They just want to go to bed.

>> It was painfully obvious the moment we stepped foot in camp here that we had three people here that, they were here for a resort vacation, they weren't here to do anything but nap and eat and make a couple meals.

>> How was your guys' last shift, too long, too short?

>> At least five hours.

>> Was it really? Everyone is stressed out right now, this whole switch-around thing has made everyone kind of go crazy. It's inevitable, you're going to think of your old tribe.

>> Everyone will vote for him.

>> Hope so. People just want to see what's shaking at Boran, because what goes on over there could affect what happens here.

>> I'm concerned that Kim may have gotten canned.

>> We know if we get beat in a challenge, we know it's going to be 3-3. They're going to pick out somebody on us and we're going to pick out somebody on them. But the key to the vote is what's happened before.

>> It's all about past votes. If we have a tie, it comes down to who has more votes, I already have four votes against me, so I'd be gone.

>> Three more nights you all got with us.

>> I'm glad we got you guys.

>> I'm trying to save my own butt, I don't want them to have any clue about my situation, I set a goal for myself, and I am the kind of person that when I set a goal I'm going to achieve it.

>> I can't stop thinking about food. I dream about food, I think about food when I'm eating food, I think about food 24-7.

>> Any eggs yet? You know what that means, chopping block day.

>> We'll have to keep an eye on you.

>> I'm having a homicidal feeling, thank you.

>> What do you and Kim think about the chicken situation?

>> I don't know. He's funny, you know.

>> I'd rather have eggs. For some reason I don't know that that's going to happen.

>> Some people want to eat the chickens right away, like Clarence, and some people want to wait to see if they'll lay some eggs. The problem is if we go to the merger and we're not allowed to take the chickens, then it's a waste.

>> Chicken nuggets.

>> Clarence, are they acting like they're thinking about laying eggs?

>> I don't know. Breaking straw for your little asses, lay some eggs.

>> The chickens are presently still up for debate, but we're going to wait for today's reward challenge to see what's available today and then probably make a decision tonight.

>> Whatever, no goats, chickens. The only animal I want is something on a plate.

>> You ready?

>>Stick with your tribe, make your way to the bottom. Just give us your answers, that is if you got 'em. You must work as a team, confer with your bunch. Make a wrong move and watch the others eat lunch.

>> Oh, that's good.

>> The word there is lunch. So the food maybe will go some place, have a nice sit-down lunch/dinner.

>> Make your way to the bottom, that's the clue in there. How comfortable are you guys? Today's mail indicates it probably something sort of cerebral. We've been studying things in our survival manual, the desert out here, the plants and animals, hoping we can win us a free lunch.

>> Silas is gone, Silas is gone. Oh, my god.

>> Jeff: Hey, guys. You're getting your first look at the latest member of Boran to be voted out, Silas is gone. Reactions, surprise?

>> No.

>> Jeff: All right. Today for your reward challenge I'm going to ask you a series of questions about Africa. And you'll answer each question as a tribe. Each time you get one right, you move one step down on the bleacher, one step closer to the finish. First tribe to reach the finish gets the reward. Want to know what you're playing for?

>> Yes, sir.

>> Oh!

>> Oh!

>> Jeff: This is cold, too. Just to whet your whistle, I'm going to give you guys a little taste. Tell me that's not going to taste good, Clarence.

>> So good.

>> Jeff: Okay, the Mountain Dew is just a little tease. Here's the rest of what you're playing for, a nice little buffet set up here.

>> Oh, god.

>> Jeff: Fresh pasta with vegetables, we got a huge tray of sandwiches, and a big old plate of cookies.

>> Oh!

>> Jeff: Not to mention, all the Mountain Dew you can drink. How good is that going to taste for somebody? All right. Samburu, because you have one extra person, you've chosen Tom to sit out. Guys, head to the top of the bleachers, wait for my start. Here we go. First question. True or false. The closest ocean to Kenya is the Atlantic. Okay. Show me your answer. Boran says false, Samburu says false, you're both right. Indian Ocean is the closest ocean. Move down a level. True or false. To save the elephant population in Kenya, military rangers are instructed to shoot to kill ivory poachers. True or false. Let's reveal. True says Samburu, Boran says true, you're both right. Next question. On safari, the animals known as the big five are the elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo, and what other animal? A, leopard; B, tiger; C, giraffe; or D, hippo.

>> I know this.

>> Reveal. A, says Samburu. Leopard,. D says Boran, hippo. Correct answer, A, leopard. Samburu moves one step closer. Next question. Diurnal is a term to describe what? A, animals that must eat plants as well as meat to stay healthy; B, animals that hunt in groups, C, animals that are more prevalent by day, or D, animals that do not eat humans but pose a threat through the diseases they may carry. Diurnal. Reveal. Samburu says C. More prevalent by day. Boran says C. You're both right. You guys need to stand. Samburu is now at their last step. One more correct answer, you guys are having a nice big old fat lunch. Here we go. True or false. Kenya's Lake Victoria is the world's largest salt water lake. Samburu? Reveal. Samburu says false, Boran says false. It is actually not the largest, and it is fresh water. Bon Appetit Samburu.

>> Yea!

>> I'm like all nervous.

>> Like is the food going to reject me?

>> Gotta have a chip.

>> It's the best cheese sandwich I've ever had.

>> It's the best thing I've ever tasted.

>> Oh, my god!

>> It's like a picnic.

>> We're breaking bread proper.

*********SEGMENT #2*****************

>> Oh, my god. I am sweating and my heart is racing. Like i've never felt before in my life.

>> It was amazing, we just pigged out, our stomachs, you know, they've shrunk so, it's hard to stuff food in there and let them expand, but we sure found a way.

>> Just take it real slow and easy then. We gotta hold this down if we can.

>> Kim gorged on stuff her body wasn't used to, and her tiny five foot one figure isn't going to hold that very well, so she was pretty close to vomiting.

>> Take your time.

>> Look at her belly!

>> Oh, don't make her laugh.

>> If you barf, just barf a little bit of it out and keep the rest.

>> We were all able to hold it down, we were all proud of ourselves, and having all this energy stored up should give us an edge.

>> I feel good.

>> Oh.

>> The weather today has been awesome. We got a fall meal and we got rid of Silas.

>> He's probably just fuming! When I saw that Silas was gone, my heart sank, I was definitely shocked.

>> You would think it would come down 3 and 3.

>> Silas said no, so Frank went ballistic.

>> Bizarre.

>> It was awful, it was a total showdown. When we had the upper hand, I gloated and I was excited and I felt like I was the queen of the land, which was a bad move on my part. And I think they were definitely out for some kind of revenge.

>> Frank must have told on Silas.

>> I told Lindsey that probably was a big part of them switching to Silas, because she all got in their face and you have to think about it, if they're backed into a corner looks to me like we're the ones over the pit now.

>> For the rest of my life, I'm going to be called the man's man food critic. Meat and potatoes food critic. When people see me coming they better be on their game. The french fries better be extra greasy, the pancakes extra fluffy.

>> Clarence, if anyone is probably having the most difficult time controlling wanting to get his fingers in some fried chicken, which I don't blame him. But it's no way to play the game, for down the road it's a valuable resource.

>> The members of my tribe, they're saying that given the right environment our chickens are going to lay eggs, which is completely a joke to me.

>> I think we're all unsure what... Frank wants to put a net out there so they can run around and play.

>> Give me something nice. I think that's better for them, don't you.

>> Say your good-byes! Don't get mad! Tribal council for you tonight. Much as we're joking about it, I am seriously thinking about killing one of those chickens. I talked to each one of the chickens personally and I've informed them that they're on notice.

>> Last night you told them.

>> I also told them you got 24 hours to lay an egg and technically it will be 48 hours, so.

>> What if they lay an egg by tomorrow morning?

>> Then we spare them, really.

>> You hear that, you guys? Clarence says if we find an egg in the morning the chicken lives.

>> We don't know what's happened over there. They have no idea that all of us are over here getting along.

>> I'm kind of loving it.

>> I've had some moments with Kelly that I feel like we've sort of bonded and had a good time, and she's expressed that she's fearful of her demize, so she seems pretty genuine.

>> Really like all three of us, but that has nothing to do with it.

>> If we go to tribal council, it will go to a tie breaker and they'll go to questions from the hand book.

>> They are not going to vote for you. They like you more than me, because i have haven't been trying to be that extra nice to them.

>> You guys have some eggs? I went into the cage this morning, and I didn't see anything at all, and I thought, damn, these chickens didn't lay any eggs again. Look at this! Yes!

>> I'll be damned. You got an egg, right? Oh, yeah!

>> Let's just put it right there. So we're just going to keep it right on the tray there until Clarence wakes up and sees the egg.

>> Oh, damn, damn those chickens. Finally have an egg.

>> Last night Clarence was like, well, one of them has an egg, we don't have to eat the chicken.

>> An egg! Wow!

>> Oh, hell no! Come on! Oh, no.

>> No chicken for you!

>> I hate you and you and you and you, you did it just to spite me. So whatever. You laid the smallest egg possible. I hate those chickens.

>> Truth is I don't think any of us mind killing a chicken for dinner.

>> We tormented him a little bit, but we decided we were going to kill a chicken and eat it for dinner anyway.

>> You can come to my house and cook a Thanksgiving turkey.

>> The chicken tastes great. Everyone had a hand in preparing it, and i was just, wow, it was just...

>> Okay.

>> How good is that?

>> Teresa and I, we've been smiling, it's been a very comfortable transition. Thank you, everyone.

>> Now that was very delicious.

******************SEGMENT #3****************

>> I didn't know she was doing this. All i saw her do is...

>> The day before yesterday she did it. I'm such an idiot, all this time Kim at the challenge was doing this, I'm like what does this mean, what's the L? They were sitting there and I'm like, oh, Lindsey. Obviously she thinks Lindsey has votes against her, and I think she was trying to, she was doing this, I think it's L in sign language, I don't know sign language.

>> I was like, what's going on. And she kept going...

>> They were trying to tell them something, I don't know if it was vote for Lindsey, she has votes, or I don't know.

>> I think we need to.

>> We're playing hardball now. We're pretty sure that Brandon already has votes against him, we suspected that from the start, knowing that Frank had been in the same tribe with him, if there was anybody that that Frank would throw a vote at on principle alone, it would have been Brandon.

>> I don't know what they're thinking, but I don't have any votes so, I still think I have a really good chance, but if they vote for Lindsey then it's done, she's gone. They'll be most likely to think that I have a vote from Frank, you know what I mean? They'll just assume that I have a vote from Frank.

>> We're totally confident that if it's a 3-3 Brandon-Tom that Brandon will win the questions. Kelly, she's like a walking thesaurus, and Lex probably is too much of a chance too. So I think we're going to vote for Tom, knowing that Brandon will probably beat him at trivia.

>> There's no way I can lose to him, I can't imagine what question they would ask that he would know and I wouldn't. I told the girls this is what we would do, I'll have to take a bullet for it. Let's have a group hug.

>> Looks like they're still divided. It will probably be a 3-3 vote on their side, and hopefully they got the clue that Lindsey has four votes and they'll vote for her.

>> Yes! To bring home the bounty, the key is to aim. If you can't hit the mark, there's no one to blame. It may seem so easy, but lest ye confuse. The last tribe to do it will pick one to lose. Everyone's gotta do it. So Frank can teach us all how to do it.

>> That's why he's a hunter.

>> Immediately they read the mail and it was going to take a team effort by all of us, so being what I consider proficient somewhat in archery, I was immediately thrust right into the limelight. Point your left foot right at the target, index finger on top, lean a little forward, draw back, and hold that form until the arrow hits the ground. Okay.

>> Frank, I'm starting to figure out about frank is he's a teacher, he loves instruction. I think that probably comes from a little bit mostly from the military, in terms of giving orders.

>> Wait a minute, wait a minute. You are loaded right now, it's like having a gun in your hand.

>> Frank, definitely this is Frank's thing, he's very vocal and giving us all the help he can.

>> Okay.

>> Without him I wouldn't have known all the little stuff that could bring us the win later on.

>> See how nice and straight that was?

>> Beautiful!

>> This is really ... this immunity challenge is important because right now, although on our part the old Boran tribe has a one-person edge, you still don't know what's going on.

>> Jeff: First things first. Lindsey, gotta take back the immunity idol. Immunity is back up for grabs. We have some fires, those will come into play for today's immunity challenge. We're going to test your proficiency with a bow and arrow. Each tribe has five targets ranging from 30 to 70 feet. You'll square off against each other, one member from each tribe taking one shot, then the next pair will go. First tribe using lighted arrows to light all five targets wins immunity, avoids the vote. Pick your first shooter. Samburu, because you have one extra member, you've chosen Kelly to sit out. First shooters, take your spot. Ready! Take your aim. Fire.

>> Good job.

>> Nice try.

>> Jeff: Next two. Take your aim. And fire. Samburu up 1-0. Ethan and Brandon, you're up. Ready, take your aim. And fire.

>> Sorry.

>> Lex and Clarence. Take your aim, fire.

>> That's a hit!

>> Jeff: Samburu 2, Boran one. Fire at will. Two good shots, two misses. Samburu 2, Boran 1. Round two. Take your aim. And fire. No.

>> Jeff: 2-2.

>> Yeah!

>> Jeff: Samburu up 3-2. And fire. That's a hit. 3-3, tied up.

>> Yea!

>> Good job!

>> Jeff: Here's where we're at, Samburu leads 4-3. Almost, Frank. Next round, guys. Take your aim, fire.

>> Nice try.

>> Jeff: Next two.

>> All right, Lindsey.

>> Jeff: Take your aim. And fire.

>> We're tied up Samburu 4, Boran 4. Lindsey, you could win immunity right here.

>> Oh!

>> Jeff: Next target hit wins immunity. All right, guys. Fire at will.

>> Yea!

>> Jeff: Immunity for Boran! Samburu, you know what this means, right? See you at Tribal Council.

***************SEGMENT #4****************

>> We'll give it our best shot. So we find ourselves faced with Tribal Council today, which puts us all in a potentially vulnerable position. Because now we find ourselves having to vote someone out.

>> You and I have not talked about this thing tonight. I'm not here to gather any information from you, I just wanted you guys to go into this thing knowing however we vote is not going to be easy for us because we like all of you.

>> I'm not taking anything personal, if you vote for me, that's cool, that's part of the game, I'm totally prepared for it. They are very likely to vote for me and that's fine. I'm not going to lose sleep about it any more. We just do the thing tonight, it's going to be me, and I can be... We were talking about going to tribal council and Kelly was standing on the other side of the hut and we didn't realize it. So now Lindsey thinks that they know she has votes.

>> She heard everything. Positive. She went right over and they started talking. I can't believe that Brandon didn't whisper and she was standing right there.

>> She's like I'm going to get through this, it's okay. So they've got this plan, sounds like they've had it for two or three days now.

>> There's nothing to do.

>> Yeah, there is something we can do. What?

>> Vote with them.

>> Vote with them? We made a pact with Brandon in in the beginning of this game but he screwed me over by letting them hear that I have votes, so I feel like this is a selfish game and I'm in it for myself. We're not Samburu any more. I mean I just feel so bad throwing someone out.

>> Everyone would look really... Just think about it.

>> I just thought oh my god if they're not voting for me i'll do it, and this isn't cheating, this is just making the right move for myself. So what if we vote against Brandon, then what happens?

>> Sounds like a kind of a merger to me.

>> And if we don't?

>> Well, if not it's going to hurt everybody later.

>> They're basically saying align with us, we'll take you further, and i'm not going to do it, i'm not comfortable with it. Brandon wouldn't do it to me, no matter what.

>> I'm kind of in a no-win situation. Do I go against my personal morals and values and vote against Brandon? Or do I vote with Brandon and Kim and risk being the next one voted out of here? I don't know what I'm going to do, I don't think I'll know until I get to Tribal Council.

>> Jeff: How's it going guys? First time we've had this configuration here at Tribal Council. Lex, take me back to when you had this new tribe formed. How is that working out?

>> It was a real shocker to begin with, but I think we've all come together as a tribe, which makes a night like tonight pretty tough.

>> Jeff: Brandon, at this point, do you trust these other five?

>> I think that as far as trust goes, you don't trust anybody in the game. It's a fact of life, one of us has to go, and it may be me, may be somebody else, we'll just see.

>> Jeff: Kim, is this game more ethically challenging than you anticipated?

>> Yes. I think that you either decide you're going to play this for me and I'm going to get myself to be number one and as far as I can, or you decide I'm going to do this with values and integrity and all of my own ethics, and I don't think there's a middle road.

>> Jeff: Kelly, what started out as Samburu and Boran, are those tribes gone now?

>> I wouldn't say they're gone, obviously we're very close with some of the people that were on Boran. But it just opened up our eyes that these people are great and it's really changed the game in a lot of ways, it's made everything harder.

>> Jeff: It's time to vote. Brandon, you're first.

>> Lindsey: I hate having to vote for this person, I'd rather vote for myself right now, because this is miserable.

>> Jeff: I'll go tally the votes. Once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes. First vote, Big Tom. Big Tom. Lindsey. Lindsey. Tom.

>> I'm so sorry.

>> It's okay! It's me, go.

>> Jeff: Lindsey.

>> It's a game!

>> Jeff: Lindsey, where are you going? Sit. That's three votes Lindsey, three votes Tom. We're going to vote again. But before we vote, I'm going to give you guys a chance to plead your case. You're fighting for your life in this game right now, be convincing. Tom, you first.

>> Well, only thing I can say is I'm who I am, I'm nobody different, and I'm not going to change, so you got Big Tom here and that's the way it is.

>> Jeff: Lindsey, obviously tribal lines coming into play here. This is a chance for you to turn somebody's vote around.

>> All I really want to say is that I came to Tribal Council tonight thinking the majority of them were going to vote for Brandon, and I considered joining with them and voting for Brandon, and on the way here, my dignity took over. I don't care if I'm voted out tonight because I didn't vote for a friend of mine, and that makes me the happiest person on the face of the earth. So I'm not going to ask you to keep me, because I'm leaving with my pride. That's all.

>> Jeff: Obviously a tough vote for you guys, I believe that. We gotta do it again. Lindsey and Tom, you won't vote this time. The other four of you will and you have to vote, obviously, for Tom or for Lindsey. I'll go tally the votes. I'll read the revote. First vote, Big Tom. Tom. Lindsey. We're deadlocked. As you guys know, Tribal Council is a place where you account for your actions, in the case of the deadlock we go to votes cast at previous Tribal Councils. Tom, how many votes have you had cast against you?

>> None that I know of.

>> Jeff: Lindsey?

>> A couple.

>> Jeff: Four?

>> Maybe.

>> Jeff: That's enough. You need to bring me your torch.

>> It's okay. It's a game, guys. You're the best.

>> Jeff: Lindsey, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

>> Bye.

>> We'll miss you.

>> Jeff: Clearly in spite of what was said tonight, tribal lines still played a big part, because this was the most emotional tribal council I think we've ever had. You guys can head back to camp.

>> Next time on Survivor, the tribes eagerly anticipate the traditional merge, but anxieties run high.

>> It is absolutely horrible.

>> Because no one knows how or when it will happen.

>> Kind of like standing on a corner waiting for a bus to come by.

>> We got mail.

>> Tonight's vote was a surprise, I thought they would vote for Brandon, I honestly don't think I could have gone on much longer, because this game is a serious emotional roller coaster ride. I'm an athlete, but I'd rather do it in a civilized environment where I'm not battling the manipulation and backstabbing and malicious behavior. I don't like that aspect of this game at all. I've been given a gift: this opportunity to come to Africa and experience this place.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed zzz 11-16-01 1
 RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed - n... 40thandUp 11-16-01 2
   RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed - n... zzz 11-16-01 3
 RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed Outfrontgirl 11-16-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed"
Thank you for posting this. I am not sure I can find any new spoilers out of it. It does remind me of how hard I laughed when Clarence saw the egg. That moment was priceless (yeah I know that is not spoiler information--but it was so damn funny).

I am still not sure what to make of the "absolutely horrible" comment in the preview. People seem to think it must relate to an announcement that tells them whether there will be a traditional merge or not. I am not sure. It is very hard to know the context of the quote.

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 40thandUp Click to send private message to 40thandUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed - next week preview"
In the previews for next week who was it that said?

">> Because no one knows how or when it will happen. "

I thought this was shown with Samburu - thus they know that the merge may be up in the air for which day it will happen. Can anyone confirm this? If it was Samburu saying this then they are not being left out and the unfairness factor does not exist in regards to Boran knowing something that Samburu does not.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-01, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed - next week preview"
I think we can safely assume Samburu was told but it was not shown in E6 because it did not add anything. My suspicion is that Jeff told them at RC when they were talking about Silas' boot, but it might have been at TC.

We know that Tom is quoted as talking about waiting for a bus. This comment only makes sense if Samburu was told that the merge might be delayed or might not be delayed.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E6: The Closed Caption Feed"
Thank you, DiamondK and Happy, happy birthday.
And thank you AyaK.
As for accuracy, some of the words come out wrong from time to time, as I verified when I turned on my CC on my videotape, but nothing major, just small voice recognition errors I think (they use voice recognition software to produce the captioning, right?)

Also the captioning lags behind the speech, so the last words of the preview, Clarence commenting on the treemail "it's big and it's nasty" got cut off--presumably because the video switched from the preview right after he said it.

This is a great tool! *I* will use it the most!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •