The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Richard's comment in Ep 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Checks Click to send private message to Checks Click to check IP address of the poster
"Richard's comment in Ep 1"
Does anyone remember the comment Richard made in Episode one? I believe it was something to the effect of, "That check has my name on it, and it's mine." Something like that.

This was the only person they edited in that discusses winning. Is this a later edit they put in the first episode?

Can this be of any signifigance? Can someone take a look and let me know?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Richard's comment in Ep 1 Naked 08-15-00 1
   RE: Richard's comment in Ep 1 zeako 08-15-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-00, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Richard's comment in Ep 1"
The clip is with Richard with no beard and a lot heavier. It is when he first got to the island. There is no direct spoiler info here, but it was edited in to create some forshadowing. I do not know if this means he one, or if MB might have wanted us to think that he could win, and then yank the rug out from under us.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Richard's comment in Ep 1"
Win or lose, I think they would have included that quote. It shows him as being very cocky. When he said that, he created a whole slew of Richard fans and haters. Not too many people are indifferent about Richard. Love him or hate him, he has made the show more interesting, quotes like the aforementioned help to define his 'character'.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •