The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-27-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
Please keep all song spoilers you wish to share in this thread.

I've been scouring the web and haven't found much of anything this week, except for one spoiler.

On MJ's Big Blog, they did post a 'prediction' based on some rumblings on an Elliot board.

Their conclusion was that he'll be singing "Chariot" by Gavin Degraw.

Who knows. If you have seen/read/heard anything else, please share here!

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... PhoenixMons 03-27-06 1
   RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... Glow 03-27-06 2
       RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... frisky 03-28-06 4
           RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... Glow 03-28-06 5
           RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... tamarama 03-28-06 6
               Well... PhoenixMons 03-29-06 15
 RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... Glow 03-27-06 3
   RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 W... tenmeters 03-28-06 8
 Latest rumors geekboy 03-28-06 7
   RE: Latest rumors tenmeters 03-28-06 9
 And some more.... geekboy 03-28-06 10
   RE: And some more.... Snidget 03-28-06 11
   RE: And some more.... jen71 03-28-06 12
   RE: And some more.... priestdi 03-28-06 13
       RE: And some more.... priestdi 03-28-06 14
           RE: And some more.... Snidget 03-29-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-27-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
If Elliot is singing Chariot, well, he needs some serious help in the song selection department. That song is oh-so-wrong for him. I am a Gavin DeGraw fan, but Elliot needs a far more melodic song. He is definitely at his best when he's singing something soulful (R&B). He should be singing neo-soul (John Legend, Glenn Lewis, Anthony Hamilton).

I really hope this rumor is false because it's just not right for Elliot (and Elliot is probably my favorite at this point).

Got blog?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
I can see Elliot doing "So Sick" by Ne-Yo. DH and I heard it for the first time the other day(not our thing) and we both said, "Elliot should totally do this song." But it's really current, right?

As I've said before, I really don't want Chris to do Nickelback or Creed. Like really don't want him to. I'm sure I'll love whatever he does but *gag* I just don't like them.

I really hope Bucky slows it down. This guy has such a sexy voice. Makes me purr.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
I agree with you about Bucky, Flow. *purrr*

There's something about his voice and I can't put my finger on it.

On the way home today I heard a song by Seven Mary Three called "Cumbersome." You know -- "too rich or too poor she's wanting me less and I'm wanting her moooooore". Anyhoo, the dude sounded kind of like Bucky. It's been bugging me where I've heard his type of voice before but I think this is it. I also think he could do "Better Man" by Pearl Jam, but I guess that isn't his genre.

If Chris does Nickelback or Creed, then we need to invent a new "jump the shark" type phrase for him.

Rolly made this.

03-28-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
I've always been a fan of Seven Mary Three. I just got chills thinking about one of their songs. It's called "Anything". Bucky would do amazing with that song. It's pre-2000 though. *pout*

Pearl Jam is one of my favorite bands. I could listen to Eddie Vedder sing 24/7. I'm not big on picturing anybody covering them on Idol. *shudder* At a small intimate concert? Maybe. In my bedroom? Definitely.

Bucky is a real musician and real musicians are sexy.

glowie Bucky. And Grisky.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
>>If Chris does Nickelback or Creed, then we need to invent a new "jump the shark" type phrase for him.<<

Pooped in his own popcorn, perhaps?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-29-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Well..."
Chris went and "pooped in his own popcorn"

03-27-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
hmm. I think I read somewhere that Taylor is doing "Chariot". I'll have to see if I can find out where I saw that.

Chris - I've read in a few places that he's doing a Nickelback song. I choose to ignore those. *denial*

Bucky - I've read in a few places that he's doing "Summertime" by Kenny Chesney.

Paris - I remember reading that she was going to do an India.Arie song. "Ready for Love"? Maybe.

These were all posted as rumors and not fact. We'll see. I'll be glued to my television (when I get home from the 30 Seconds to Mars concert).

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Song Spoilers Thread - Top 10 Week"
hope Paris sings Ready for Love. That's my favorite song by India.arie. Sure Paris will nail it. She is among the best singers in the competition along with Katharine, Chris, Elliot, and Taylor.

I hope Katharine sings some Mariah, Whitney, or Celine. Enough of the dancy, broadway-ey /night-club-ey performance.

Not excited about Chris. His songs always sound the same to me. I feel like he's been singing the same song over and over again. What should he sing to make me think he's singing a totally different song? Maybe, I'm not just into Chris's style.

03-28-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Latest rumors"
Latest from the rumor mill known as the Internet...

As always, take with a grain of salt.

Elliot - many believe that he will be singing "Chariot" by Gavin Degraw.

Taylor - he's not doing "Drops Of Jupiter", but made a choice that is less-known, but something that is perfect for him to show his vocal range.

Chris - rumor is that he'll be performing "What If" by Creed. Someone at Idol Forum says that this spoiler keeps getting deleted from the official idolonfox.com forum.

Bucky - he's going "country all the way" this week. He'll be wearing a black cowboy hat, and may throw in a few dance moves. Speculation says maybe a Tim McGraw song.

That's all I have.

I hope Chris does NOT do Creed.....

geekboy

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Latest rumors"
I hope Chris does not sing Creed. He just cannot be almost exactly the same week to week.
He needs to find a melody to 'freshen' up the televiewers. He is getting too dry.

03-28-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
10. "And some more...."
Rumor has it ...

...Elliot will be singing last, and NOT doing "Chariot" but instead doing "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin Degraw, just like Bo did last season.

...Ace will be singing 3rd, and doing "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train.

...And Shakira will be singing Wednesday????? Ewww...

geekboy

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And some more...."
I don't get having her on American Idol, but I actually kinda of like her my total lack of good taste is completely acknowledged

If nothing else hit the mute and watch the hips wiggle.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And some more...."
...And Shakira will be singing Wednesday?????
Ewww...

Yuck!! She sounds like she has something shoved in her mouth or throat when she sings.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: And some more...."
It's confirmed that Ace is doing "Drops of J," Ken said so on some entertainment show a little while ago.

I don't like Shakira -- she's hot and all but her voice irritates me -- but she's performing "Hips Don’t Lie" with Wyclef Jean.

I don't listen to either of them, but I checked out that video and discovered I really, really like Wyclef.

here's the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EIDMSAVS_l4

so it'll be interesting too watch him, anyway.

and omg, just wait for what Simon says about her bellydancing. URGH. because that's the focus of their song, hips don't lie. in the video, anyway.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And some more...."
oh and snidget!

you don't get having her on?

here's the dots to connect.

She and wyclef are both on Clive Davis' label.

as are Barry Manilow and Rod Stewart, who is confirmed for a future show. the theme his week is american standards, something like that. Guess what rod's new album's theme is?

see, they're making themes to match the artists they want to pimp.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: And some more...."
Oh I would bet it was to pimp someone or something

Just of all the current artists she doesn't seem to fit with the whole "squeaky clean" thing they seem to want to pretend American Idol is. Although they do seem to sell that out whenever it suits them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •