The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyOh 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyOh Click to send private message to LadyOh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
It pisses me off that the last few weeks the network cuts off the show while the person voted off is still singing. Last year I always enjoyed watching the contestants on stage saying good bye to the one who was voted off. I really wish Ryan would not talk so much, that way it could add more time to the end of the show for the contestants! After all, that's why I watch, not to listen to Seacrest blab so much that it takes time away from the contestants.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... Madre 03-24-06 1
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... mrc 03-25-06 2
   RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... brvnkrz 03-25-06 3
       RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... Kattrikk 03-26-06 6
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... Kattrikk 03-26-06 4
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... samboohoo 03-26-06 5
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... geg6 03-27-06 7
 RE: I'm sick of missing the end of ... Magnolia_Rocker 03-27-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
I know what you mean. If they are going to have a celebrity singer then they need to forget the recap of the day before. That would save some time.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
I prefer that they not have the losers sing. Heck, they were bad enough to be voted off--let them go away with some semblance of dignity.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
I never have understood why they do this. Why would they make them sing the song that got them voted off. And if they are going to make them sing, let them sing whatever song they want.

An awesome Arkie siggie

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
It's because the band has to be prepared- but I wish they would stop having the rejected one sing at all.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
Well, if they allowed the whole song to be shown, it would take time away from their video tribute, so it's a trade off. I prefer the tribute. I also agree with above posters- why would I want to hear them sing the SAME song that they did the night before? Plus, most of the time they are so shaken that they sing the song really crappily. I was surprised Ayla was able to even attempt it. She was completely shocked and so our last memory of her was an absolutely cracked up butchered song. To me, THAT is sort of mean of AI.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
Personally I was glad they cut Kevin off when they did. That way I didn't have to.

It's Arkie Love

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
I could totally do without the whole song for the booted at the end. They generally stink either because the person is too upset or because the person was awful to begin with or both. Doesn't do a thing for me.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-27-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm sick of missing the end of the show. "
Every week the DH and I say that its cruel to make the booted person sing at the end of the show. I think the montage of their journey on AI is a great way to exit and should be left at that.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •