The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summaries?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summaries?"
Are we going to summarize this season? If so, I would love to sign up.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Summaries? AMAI 06-11-03 1
 RE: Summaries? SherpaDave 06-11-03 2
   RE: Summaries? buckeyegirl 06-11-03 3
 RE: Summaries? LadyT 06-13-03 4
 RE: Summaries? Canada Girl 06-13-03 5
 RE: Summaries? Ahtumbreez 06-18-03 6
 RE: Summaries? Bucky Katt 06-18-03 7
   RE: Summaries? Swami 06-24-03 8
 RE: Summaries? GuessItRains 06-25-03 9
 RE: Summaries? LadyT 06-30-03 10
 RE: Summaries? SherpaDave 07-03-03 11
   RE: Summaries? LadyT 07-06-03 12
 RE: Summaries? Bebo 07-08-03 13
   RE: Summaries? SurvivorBlows 07-09-03 14
       RE: Summaries? Bebo 07-09-03 15
           RE: Summaries? SurvivorBlows 07-09-03 16
 RE: Summaries? SherpaDave 07-15-03 17
   RE: Summaries? AMAI 07-15-03 18
   RE: Summaries? Bucky Katt 07-16-03 19
   RE: Summaries? Bebo 07-16-03 20
       RE: Summaries? Swami 07-16-03 22
           RE: Summaries? Bebo 07-17-03 24
   RE: Summaries? Swami 07-16-03 23
   RE: Summaries? Ahtumbreez 07-23-03 26
       RE: Summaries? Bucky Katt 07-23-03 27
           RE: Summaries? Ahtumbreez 07-24-03 28
               RE: Summaries? Bucky Katt 07-24-03 29
                   RE: Summaries? Ahtumbreez 07-25-03 30
 RE: Summaries? Canada Girl 07-16-03 21
   RE: Summaries? buckeyegirl 07-22-03 25
   RE: Summaries? SherpaDave 07-29-03 31
 2 more summary writers needed Bebo 09-09-03 32
   RE: 2 more summary writers needed strid333 09-09-03 33
       RE: 2 more summary writers needed Bebo 09-09-03 34
           RE: 2 more summary writers needed AMAI 09-16-03 35
               Yes, please! Bebo 09-16-03 36
                   RE: Yes, please! AMAI 09-16-03 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Summaries?"
Me too! I'll do one in August (or more than one, if there aren't enough volunteers)

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summaries?"
Yup! Let me figure out what the actual air-dates are and whether we want one writer per episode or one per week and we'll get a schedule together.

Thanks!

Criminals From the Neck Up | The Writers' Rendez-Vous | SmokeLong Quarterly

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summaries?"
*waves hand frantically* Please put me on the list if you have room.

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

06-13-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summaries?"
Can I do either the first or last week?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-13-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summaries?"
Put me on that list. I love making fun of BB contestants almost as much as Temptation Island ones!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summaries?"
I'd love to do one, somewhere in the middle. Can't wait for it to start.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Summaries?"
I did one last year for BB3 and am willing again. May I suggest that we do one summary per "BB week" - and by that I mean from the nomination episode through to the voting out episode.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Summaries?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-03 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

I 'second' the Katt. Doing one summary per week & ending with the vote out works well. I am weirdly drawn to BB and would be very happy to do a summary.

Edited to add: I can't do the weeks of July 7 or July 21. DH & I are doing mini road trips this summer, instead of one big vacation, & we just made reservations for parts of those weeks.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-25-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Summaries?"
Count me in as well...it was fun last year. Try to put me in earlier in the rotation if possible. I can write a week, but if there is sufficient interest to break it up into individual episodes (or even 2/1's) I'm happy to just do a single.

06-30-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Summaries?"
I will do more than one if need be. And I know some other peeps out there that would love to do them....

07-03-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summaries?"
Hey, all, I've been SLAMMED lately. Trish, I'd like you to go ahead and do summaries of the first week's worth of shows. I'll get the rest of the schedule under control once I'm back. I'll be flying out of town early Saturday morning and not getting back until late Tuesday night, so it'll be at least Wednesday of next week before I get back to this.

Thanks!

07-06-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Summaries?"
You got it Dave. Let me know if you need anything.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Summaries?"
I'll gladly be on the bench, ready to fill should Miss (or Mr.) Summary Writer is unable to perform her (or his) duties. Then I'll take the tiara and run!

All this, of course, is contingent on my local morality board, I mean, CBS affiliate continuing to air Big Brother 4 throughout the summer. Since they have already deemed "Cupid" inappropriate because it's "demeaning to marriage", I'm wondering whether they'll try and tighten the Bible belt a little further. I doubt it, though, since they can only show so many "Andy Griffith" reruns per week without inciting a riot.

Bebo, Mistress of EVIL and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summaries?"
What's up with "Andy Griffith" -- they seem to use that EVERY TIME they don't show a program... do they own the rights of something? Or is that the director of programming's image of the perfect wholesome American show? Is "I Love Lucy" too racy for them?

...and what kind of ratings does the thing possibly get in primetime... I can just imagine the commercials that must be getting run with it!

07-09-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Summaries?"
Local flavor, and devotion to a local boy. Since Andy Griffith went to UNC, and Mt. Airy (the inspiration for Mayberry) is less than 2 hours away, there's more of a connection.

The funny thing is, TVLand has "Andy Griffith" on at 10pm too. I'm tempted to watch TVLand's episode just to really thumb my nose at them.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Summaries?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-03 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Don't forget ABC's "The Dating Experiment" is also on on 10PM tonight... do a charitable act and give ABC some lovin' -- and this is a good wholesome one too:

"A topless dancer must keep her career a secret from the Connecticut businessman wooing her during a romantic trip to Puerto Rico"

...I watched Episode 1, missed Episode 2 to see "T3" at the movies, will probably tape tonight's on the backup VCR assuming I remember

-SB

07-15-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Summaries?"
Okay. Sorry I've been such a freaking sloth about getting this done. Birthdays, funerals, you name it. Ugh. Okay, here we go.

Week 1: LadyT
Week 2: Bebo (calling in a favor, since this is such short notice)
Week 3: buckeyegirl
Week 4: Ahtumbreez
Week 5: AMAI (you ever gonna hit the Rendez-Vous again, btw?)
Week 6: Bucky Katt
Week 7: Swami
Week 8: Guess It Rains

That's everyone, right? If there are more weeks (I think there are), we'll double up as requested.

Thanks, y'all!

07-15-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Summaries?"
Thanks for Week 5, Dave.

Yeah, I'll be round - it's in my List of Favourites. I'm dealing with renovations, a hurt arm and playing in the stupid Spoofs game. But I will be back to the Rendezvous. Thanks for asking!

07-16-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Summaries?"
Thanks Dave, Week 6 it is!

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

07-16-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Summaries?"
Well, I knew I could count on you to assign me a boring week. Thanks a lot.

07-16-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Summaries?"
Bebo--check the live feeds. You have been gifted by the gods. Please, please find a way to have the live feeds intrude into your summary. There's gotta be a way!

07-17-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Summaries?"
Swami hon, I was winking at Sherps because I have been checking the spoilers forum and knew I had hit the jackpot. I just wanted to tease him for the short notice.

It's about time I actually got something to work with - woohoo!

07-16-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Summaries?"
Thanks Dave. I'm still not sure exactly what constitutes a week, but by then I should have it figured out.

You can give CG my second slot if you like, since she showed you her ta-tas & all. Unless you want to see my ta-tas too?

07-23-03, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Summaries?"
Ohhhh my first summary, chillbumps. Week 4 it is, umm, we are on week what 3 now, right?

07-23-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Summaries?"
Yup - you are up next week. Get your VCR ready and make sure you give yourself lots of time - its a lot more work then what it looks like. Good luck.

07-24-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Summaries?"
Bucky,
I'm still confused on what constitutes a week. Does my week start now that the eviction has happened, as stated above, or is it just the three days of next week?
Thanks.
And by the way, I think that my week may well be the boringest week of the season so far thanks to Jee and his stupidity.

07-24-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Summaries?"
No, a week is Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. That is what both LadyT and Bebo summarized in their editions. And with paranoid Dana as HOH I am sure there will be some fun next week.

07-25-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Summaries?"
Of course I went duh as soon as I posted, because I'd already read Trish's summary the week before, but somehow had a mind fog. Maybe it was just pre-summary nerves

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Summaries?"
Ooooo, shut out! Dave, it's beacause I didn't show you my
isn't it?

Oh well, I've got a TAR summary coming that will blow you all away (depending on how funny that episode is!). Woohoo!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Summaries?"
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

07-29-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Summaries?"
D'oh! Sorry about that! We've still got weeks left. I just got email from drawde236 and promised him week 9, so week 10 is yours, CG!

09-09-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
32. "2 more summary writers needed"
Canada Girl has agreed to do this week (E10), but no one is signed up for the final 2 weeks. Who's interested?

Life is a game where we make up the rules as we go along.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: 2 more summary writers needed"
I could try a week. (maybe E11? would that be week of Sept 14-20?)

Three is the perfect number.

09-09-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
34. "RE: 2 more summary writers needed"
You've got week 11, and you're correct about the dates. Have fun and thanks!

09-16-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
35. "RE: 2 more summary writers needed"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

Do you still need someone for the final week (Week 12)?

I am already doing the Tues show for another board, and would be happy to cover the Wed show as well for RTVW.

I know my previous recap (Week 5) wasn't so hot - I was having a bad week.

But I've got a new system in which I do not try to cover everything they say & do, and I'm usually able to post my recap the same night. My plan would be to do the two days as two separate recaps, just because I usually run long, even when I try to make the piece shorter.

So, one willing volunteer for the slaughter. I'm banking on Jun being in the Final 2, otherwise it's going to be a really short summary.

09-16-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
36. "Yes, please!"
*hugs*

I was going to do it myself, but with this damned hurricane heading this way, I don't know what this weekend/next week will be like. The last time we had a hurricane head through town, some folks were out of power for well over a week.

Thanks so much - I love reading your summaries.

09-16-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Yes, please!"
"Thanks so much - I love reading your summaries."

Thanks, Bebo. That means a lot coming from you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •