The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on final 2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Macfever 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Macfever Click to send private message to Macfever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on final 2?"
I think its gonna be ace and kathrine coming down to the final 2 and low and behold kathrine will take the AI.
Mandesa is good but not really a pop star and doesnt have the whole package cuz shes fat and all and in this music industry you cant be fat and last long i mean look at randys fat ##### he lost weight because he knew if he didnt they wouldnt have kept him around long. So as much as i like mandesa she will be gone in the top 3.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? aquariaqueen 03-23-06 1
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? nailbone 03-23-06 2
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? momof4inVA 03-23-06 15
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? seahorse 03-23-06 3
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? tamarama 03-23-06 5
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? memzoo48 03-23-06 11
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? jags 03-23-06 4
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? YaleGale 03-23-06 8
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? memzoo48 03-23-06 12
           constantine niteowl 03-24-06 17
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? Magnolia_Rocker 03-23-06 6
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? nailbone 03-23-06 9
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? momof4inVA 03-23-06 16
           RE: Thoughts on final 2? nailbone 03-24-06 26
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? geekboy 03-23-06 7
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? nailbone 03-23-06 10
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? geekboy 03-24-06 18
   Taylor and Chris / Taylor wins Chez 03-24-06 25
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? udg 03-24-06 28
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? nailbone 03-24-06 29
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? memzoo48 03-24-06 32
           RE: Thoughts on final 2? jags 03-31-06 34
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? frisky 03-23-06 13
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? brvnkrz 03-23-06 14
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? emydi 03-24-06 19
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? geekboy 03-24-06 20
       RE: Thoughts on final 2? Glow 03-24-06 22
           RE: Thoughts on final 2? Tahj 03-24-06 23
               RE: Thoughts on final 2? zazzy 03-24-06 27
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? zazzy 03-24-06 21
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? Tahj 03-24-06 24
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? tenmeters 03-24-06 30
 RE: Thoughts on final 2? Queene1979 03-24-06 31
   RE: Thoughts on final 2? Montreal 03-25-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Wow.....kinda down on physical features, arentcha?

Randy, along with many thousands of people need to lose weight not just for the industry BUT FOR THEIR HEALTH. And if you look at Randy, he's still at a very unhealthy weight. Just because you have the surgery doesn't mean you can't pack the weight back on.

I think Mandesa has more talent than Ace. And where do you put Chris and Taylor in this competition?

Should Taylor dye his hair or is he just too darn old?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Let me start by saying that there is NO WAY that Ace will make the Final 2. It's not just about looks (Ruben, Clay), it's also about talent and "sell-ability". And right now, Kat and Chris have the most of both.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Ita. I think it will be Chris and Taylor.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I see Chris and Taylor in the final 2.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I'm with Seahorse --

Taylor & Chris, Mandisa 3rd -- NOT because of her weight, but because I think the world wants a guy this time.

Ace will be one of the next 3 out. He cain't sayng.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-23-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I agree. There's no way Ace will make it two more weeks. Sure, he's pretty, but I wouldn't download his songs if they were free.

Chris has both the talent and incredible sex appeal. He hasn't had a bad performance yet.

Mandisa deserves great success in her career, but I agree that she's not really Idol material. Taylor will continue to get votes until the final two.

Final two: Chris and Taylor Chris takes it.

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I am sorry Ace will not even make the top six. This still a three person contest right now. But that could change, right now it is definately between Mandisa, Katherine, and Chris in no particular order. They are just slowly pulling away from the others. Taylor, Kellie and Paris will round out the final six.
Just My opinion.
Jags

YaleGale 12 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YaleGale Click to send private message to YaleGale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
IMHO, the final 4 will be Taylor, Chris, Katharine and Kelly. My preference for final 2 are Taylor and Chris. Right now it's a toss-up for those two with me. I've been a Taylor fan from the first I laid eyes on him, but I admit that I also throw in a few calls for Chris too.

So, I guess I'm hoping that Taylor and Chris are the final two. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Ace is way too Hollywood for me -- not real -- all packaging! His staring into the camera at the end is way too creepy for me. The only time he impressed me was his first song which was a cover of George Michael's "Father Figure." That was his only shining moment. But it had no orginality to it -- it was just a good imitation.

03-23-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Speaking of staring into the camera, Constantine looked plain fugly last night. And I used to be a fan. He just looked creepy weird.

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "constantine"
Sad to say it's time to "CUT THE HAIR"!! lipo on the double chin and an occasional bath. and I was a big fan!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-23-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I totally agree there is absolutely no way Ace will make final 2, well, unless all the others contract bird flu and have to be hospitalized for the remainder of the competition.

My predictions for final two will be Taylor and Chris. Both of these guys are great singers/performers and both have a huge fan base.

For third its gonna be a toss up between Katharine and Mandisa, that is unless VFTW keeps Kellie in there way beyond what she deserves to be.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

03-23-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
that is unless VFTW keeps Kellie in there way beyond what she deserves to be.

Didn't work for Kevin, although Kellie has the added hotness factor.

Sig by Arkie!!

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Nailbone I am so sorry but I can't agree about Kevin. He looked like a deer in headlights. I think he has great talent but no personality.

03-24-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Can't agree with what about Kevin?

Sig by Arkie!!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Right now, i think its hard to predict the final two, since by then the fans will be voting more on how the people did across the whole season.

I will predict a final 4 though.

I think that is quite predictable right now -

Chris
Taylor
Katherine
Mandisa

There, America, is YOUR FINAL FOUR.

Check back in a month or two, and we can make further predictions.
geekboy

03-23-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I agree. Taylor might sneak in over Mandisa, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Sig by Arkie!!

03-24-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Taylor needs to take a cue from Chris and go with who he is. If he does this, he'll fix his weak point - song selection. Once he improves on song selection, he'll get in the final two.

Mandisa doesn't have this problem since she can sing anything and do it well. Taylor has an edge on her performance-wisek and he has a uniqueness going for him. Throw in a string of good song selection weeks and he's there.

The Commodores??? Come on, Taylor.....

geekboy

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Taylor and Chris / Taylor wins"
I agree with geekboy's final 4.

Chris, Taylor, Mandisa, Katherine. (not necessarily in that order)

The final 2 will be Chris and Taylor.

But sorry to say I strongly disagree that Chris will win. He sings great but his style of song is very offputting to a lot of people including myself. I just think Taylor has a MUCH more universal appeal. Assuming all the people keep watching after their favorites are eliminated, I think Taylor will pick up the majority of the votes at the end.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-24-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Chris
Taylor
Katherine
Mandisa

That would be my F4 prediction, as well. And, if things keep going the way they have been, I wouldn't be too upset if any of those four won it all, even though I do have my favorites.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
So, which one of them will be the "shocking upset" early vote-off?

03-24-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"

Sig by Arkie!!

Mandisa

03-24-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
ITA on those final four. And any one of them deserves to win, IMO. Idol isn't just about pop music anymore. Last year, the rocker and country singer were the last ones standing. So Mandisa could possibly win, even if she isn't exactly pop. To me, Taylor and Katherine are more suited to the pop genre, and Chris, of course, to rock.

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I feel I can say with confidence that all four of these people will have a recording contract no matter whats happens. I have said it before this is the most talented group thay have had on stage at once.IMO
jags

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
>and in this music industry you cant be fat and last long

Yeah, look at Rueben. I can't believe he won, considering how fat he is. {/sarcasm}

Although I think that unfortunately many people do vote based on such shallow factors, which is why I'm afraid Mandisa will get Jennifer Hudson'ed within two or three weeks.

Rolly made this.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
It aint over til the fat lady sings.

An awesome Arkie siggie

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
You are forgetting that America gave AI to Carrie last year and Kellie is her copy but "hotter" She's a complete fake and pretending to be stupid as a post..she was in top 2 on DialIdols after Taylor this week. I know DialIdols is not "scientific" and was wrong about Elliott this week, but I think Kellie will be final 2 with Taylor (w/ chris 3 and Mandisa/Katherine as 4) Katherine nor Mandisa will win this thing. The only woman that has a chance is Kellie. UGH.

I'm def. with glowie, I don't want Chris to win this and I'll hurl if Kellie wins it. I'm hoping Taylor wins it. It will turn AI on its head.

03-24-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I have to agree with you. Taylor taking it all is what AI needs. They need someone unique, they need someone different. They've had enough R&B, they've had the 'hot young thang' in both Kelly and Carrie.

SOUL PATROL!

geekboy

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I agree with you two. I would love to see Taylor take it. I would just really really like to see an all male bottom three or four and not only because I think they're leaps and bounds better than the girls. We need a male Idol.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
...an all male bottom three or four...

Saaayyyy wwhhaattt?

Moves courtesy of Syren

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
That would be a new way to determine the winner!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
First, a fat woman could win idol--if she had the fan support. Mandisa has a lot but not enough to overcome the Idol Production and packaging that is already underway for someone else to win. Enough about fat.

Next, I think Chris will win. I think they have packaged him from early on to be the winner. I think the finale song is already being written to Chris's strengths. Albums are being planned.

Who is in the F2 with Chris? They wanted it to be Kelly, so it can be a Carrie/Bo round two with this round going to the rocker...but Taylor has taken them by surprise. That is why Simon "took back" his comments about Taylor after they went to Hollywood.

Taylor has lured in new viewers ...skeptics and AI dissers they never thought they would get to watch the show. Ratings even higher than they dreamed. For that reason, Taylor may well be in the F2 with Chris. I predict that Kelly is the tearful F3 boot as the audience gasps.

I would not be surprised to see Chris/Kelly in F2 but I think the more desirable, ratings driving F2 witll be Chris and Taylor.

Next year, if I can watch all the audition shows, I will start a thread that predicts 80 percent of the F12, the F6 and a good run at the F2--all before the 'Hollywood' shows. You can see the packaging from a mile away--just from the spotlighted contestants. And Simon drops enough hints as the season rolls along. Look how he could not even remember Katherine's name in an interview in the last week or so. Not cool for a top 10er! All he can talk about is Chris, Taylor and Kellie. Read the tealeaves and watch the packaging of the show.

Wonder how many more times Chris will sing LAST or NEARLY last? LOL.

Chris takes it all.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
Definitely NOT Ace. I like him, but he's not making the right impression.

Chris, Taylor and Mandisa are the front-runners right now, I'd say, but Katherine could definitely be the spoiler. It's such a strong group this season that one performance can make or break any one of them, especially when it comes down to the top 5 or 6.

Moves courtesy of Syren

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
are you crazy? ace in the final 2? it's not gonna happen..

that's one thing american idol wants to make sure of--- that the last two finalists can sing well. ace does not sing well enough.
i don't remember ever listening to his entire performance because it pains me to do so.

see jasmine. did you think she really lost to fantasia and diana in the votes? but because she could not properly represent american idol singing-wise , AI producers let her go (or so thought).

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I think it will be Chris and Katharine with Chris winning.

Montreal 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montreal Click to send private message to Montreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Thoughts on final 2?"
I agree with the top singers...Taylor, Chris, Catherine and I guess Mandesa, but I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned Paris. I think she has such a unique voice / style.
I think I'd like to see Taylor win though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •