The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Potential Radio Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Potential Radio Spoiler"
I heard a radio ad for Survivor on my way into the office this morning that could definitely have some spoiler value. There is a clip of someone and I am 90% sure it is Lindsey saying,

"I'm not doing this to try to cheat, I'm just trying to do what's best for me."...or a close approximation of that.

Could that mean the Lindsey is the one considering betraying old alliances? It actually does make a lot of sense. She knows that she goes in a tie, so she realigns with the former Boran folk and insures her own safety. Personally, I don't think she is smart enough to pull that off, but it does raise an interesting possibility.

Anyhow, posted this on the premise that more information is better. Anybody have any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Potential Radio Spoiler PepeLePew13 11-15-01 1
   RE: Potential Radio Spoiler MC_Hampster 11-15-01 2
       RE: Potential Radio Spoiler PepeLePew13 11-15-01 3
 RE: Potential Radio Spoiler Lisapooh 11-15-01 4
 RE: Studying??? Ogachu 11-15-01 5
   Studying will not help Lindsey beca... Rain Crow 11-15-01 6
       Amazing race Lockescythe 11-15-01 7
 RE: Potential Radio Spoiler red 11-16-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-01, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Potential Radio Spoiler"
Hmm, that is interesting. I'm liable to take whatever she says with a grain of salt because she does have a tendency to be blustery or say too much.

I would be very interested to see in what context this statement comes in (RC? IC? alliance-negotiating?) so no idea yet if this has anything to do with the upcoming vote or not.

Something is nagging at me that we might have heard these words "I'm not doing to try to cheat..." already -- anyone knows?

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

MC_Hampster 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MC_Hampster Click to send private message to MC_Hampster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Potential Radio Spoiler"
>Something is nagging at me that we might have heard these words "I'm not doing to
>try to cheat..." already -- anyone knows?

You don't happen to watch The Amazing Race do you? I remember Frank and Margaruite (sp?) and Team Guido saying this when they were penalized for not taking the train all the way to a pit stop and instead got off early to take a cab.

-MC

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Potential Radio Spoiler"
Nope, have never watched "The Amazing Race" -- I teach on Wednesday nights out of town, so I'm never around to watch it.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-01, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Potential Radio Spoiler"
I think this could logically point to Lindsey and Brandon "quietly" but actually quite loudly discussing Brandon's previous vote. This was outlined in another thread.

>>>"I'm not doing this to try to cheat, I'm just trying to do what's best for me."...or a close approximation of that.

Seems like a pretty reasonable statement in light of that and it fits in with the other bits and pieces of spoilage we're getting this week.

the great entity of the thread

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-01, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Studying???"
Maybe she makes this comment in relation to her studying up on the survival manual. She realizes the other side probably won't know about the "tie-breaker" and by studying the manual ahead of time may be considered "cheating" but she has to do it to possibly save her @$$ if it comes down to a tie. I take it they don't know whether the old Boran have any votes against them or not.

"Your big country ass is climbing a palm tree in the middle of Africa, you realize that, don’t you?" -- Clarence / S3

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Studying will not help Lindsey because..."
she already has votes. If there is a tie following the second vote, she will be eliminated due to the prior votes. No need for a "contest" of any kind.

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Amazing race"
It mightve been soemthing for race since last night one of the people skipped a step and got booted for cheating.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Potential Radio Spoiler"
It seems so obvious in retrospect that Lindsey would be the one old Samburu most likely to try and vote with Boran. We talked about Kim and Brandon but never discussed Lindsey. How dumb! Of course she'd be the one to most try and save her skin. What, I think, biased us, is the fact that we all thought she'd be booted out. But then, we missed the other obvious, which ultimately played out although didn't affect the game (cause Lindsay changed her mind.) That would be that Lindsay offering to vote with Boran against another member would raise suspiciouns - can we trust her? Like maybe, she's simply trying to get them to vote for Brandon, although she had really no intention of doing so herself. I think they knew she had votes so it didn't matter, but they could have interpreted her offer as a ploy to get them to vote for Brandon. They didn't buy it and were right, although only because she stressed out, once again at ;the last minute.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •