LAST EDITED ON 07-27-11 AT 12:53 PM (EST)
Pretty good show this week.
01. Summerwind Skippers. jump rope squad. No opinion. Seemed good but I found it impossible to follow the jump roping action thanks to the director changing the camera angles way too much.
02. SH'Boss Boys. rap trio. Cute as the dickens.
03. Mauricio Herrerra. singer/dancer. X by Piers. X by Sharon. It was good for a laugh, he's nowhere near as talented as those he emulates.
04. Seth Grabel. magician. High marks for flash and splash, I was not impressed with this trick.
05. Poplyfe. rock band. The singer couldn't quite reach it in one spot, it was a nice try.
06. Ian Johnson. yo-yo tricks. X by Piers. I liked it. Had a few trouble spots but pushed on, Piers' X didn't rattle him.
07. Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. singer. Very safe song choice, but this guy is made for Vegas.
08. Purrfect Angelz. dance troupe. X by Piers. I enjoyed it, a bit hard to follow again Mr. Director Bad Angles.
09. Monet. singer. Bit rough at the start but got going after that.
10. Captain & Maybelle. sideshow freaks. Awful, disgusting, no thanks.
11. Lys Agnes. singer. Stand-out of the evening IMHO.
12. Professor Splash. high diver. Excellent, give him his world record and send him home.
Couldn't vote this week because it was way too late when I finally got to watch this. I'll be surprised if Landau and Lys don't both move on to the next round, otherwise I can't call it. The magic trick may have looked better live than on TV but it was pretty obvious it wasn't him in the "cannon."