Not as good a show this week as last, but it had some entertainment value. Howie got in a hacking zinger on Piers!
01. Attack Dance Crew. dance group. Started out pretty good but got progressively sloppy, they do need to work more on precision. That said, major complaint is with the producers: too many camera angles and cutting too quickly from angle to angle made it impossible to really judge this act.
02. Dani Shay. singer. I liked the song choice and the staging, thought she did a pretty good job, but seemed to be letting the butterflies get to her.
03. Geechy Guy. comedian. X by Piers. Rapid fire comedy, it was okay, B for presentation, C for material.
04. Daniel Joseph Baker. singer. 2nd best act of the night.
05. The Rhinestone Ropers. western tricks. X by Piers. Flop.
06. Dylan Andre. singer. Managed to get through it, unimpressive.
07. Landon Swank. magician. Neat trick.
08. Smage Bros. Riding Shows. motorcycle stunts. The live audience and judges loved it, I don't see but they do the same things over and over, some overgrown kids with some really cool toys.
09. Thomas John. juggler. X by Piers. X by Sharon. Meh.
10. Steven Retchless. pole dancer. X by Piers. Impressive gymnastics, great that he's taken his artform in a new direction, as impressive as it is it probably won't catch on.
11. Mona Lisa. singing sisters. Nice song, good presentation.
12. Silhouettes. dance group. WOW! Very inventive. They may have peeked with that performance but what a way to peek!