The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to send private message to Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
IceCat,

I wanted you to have this info cause you seem to be the best out there. I play volleyball on a Sunday league for Stay n Play Sport and Social Club. Guess who plays basketball on that same night. Clearance. He has not been there since the game started but his team was in the championships and for the first time he showed up. After the game was over a few people stood around talking to him about the game and last week. Most of it was useless info. He said he did not lose much weight cause his body fat was low to begin with compared to others. There were a lot of questions of future he said no comment...so I went to the past. I asked about him and Silas and how they seemed like friends and it was either him or Silas going. He said it was all part of "their" plan. I asked who was that and he said we would find out. A few more questions about Africa and then I slipped in a congrads on making the merge. He said "thanks"...then a long pause, eyes opened wide and then added "we'll see if I make it". I have two photos to prove that I did talk to him. None of me and him, when I ran home I did not take new batteries. Dumb...Dumb...Dumb....

Ice Cat…one more bit of info I just did not include in my email to you. When I asked about reveling your total votes to the Samburu tribe and how dumb that was. He said that “their” plan did not depend on hiding that cause they had the numbers and the telling the truth would hide “them” from the Sumburu.

Since I've never tried to add jpeg's to my post I hope they upload.

Good luck everyone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... zzz 11-12-01 1
   RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... Hobbs of Mich 11-12-01 2
       RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... zzz 11-12-01 3
       RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... Hobbs of Mich 11-12-01 5
           Answer AyaK 11-12-01 7
 This Looks Legit... IceCat 11-12-01 4
   Welcome! Rain Crow 11-12-01 8
 RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... zzz 11-12-01 6
   Strategy and Self-esteem AyaK 11-12-01 9
   RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat.... Hobbs of Mich 11-12-01 10
 Welcome aboard, and thanks for the ... mavsfan 11-12-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
I am always reluctant to comment on these "inside information" type messages, but this one seems plausible. The information here is also basically consistent with a point that I have been trying to make repeatedly: MB is hiding the real alliances in Boran. He let us in on the Samburu alliances because he had no choice--they became very public very early (another reason for the "twist"--they made his usual editing tricks impossible with their public alliances). L\E\T is NOT the only alliance on Boran (and may not be an alliance at all). The Kelly/Clarence conversation on Survivor Insider cannot be taken at face value (one of them may very well have just been digging for information from the other). MB is not showing all the Boran alliance discussions because it would give away the entire game.

The one reason I feel a bit uneasy about this information is that is makes it more difficult to explain why Ethan was trying to protect Frank and get Silas to vote for Clarence. I don't know if the post is legit or not--but I do believe we need to try to read between the lines in Boran a little better.

11-12-01, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to send private message to Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
ZZZ,

Since I have not spoiled wanted everyone to get a look at it before I would guess. I think Boran is all together and strong. Kim J. gets the info from Frank and T-Bird while Ethan and Clairance work over Silas and see where his postion in the game is. They now have all the info on Samburu even before the merge and have numbers since Kim will win over Frank and T-bird to vote with her and unknownly voting with Boran. Its S2 all over again. Samburu gets crush and every now and then Boran will few on it's own when the time is right for the strong alliance in Boran wants to.

As for the new Samburu I think if old Boran came up with this they would get word to their old team members and MB again not showing or they do it during a challenge.

Also I can't wait to see how the old GXA reacts to Silas gone. They know they are in big trouble and that is where the one that tries to go to the otherside again falling right into "their" plan.

If someone could help with an upload I would love to post the pictures.

11-12-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
Hobbs--

You should understand that because this thread is the only posts you have ever made, people, myself included, are likely to be very skeptical on whether you are telling the truth about your encounter with Clarence (and your pictures did not make it).

The fact that your "spoiler" is generally consistent with my theory is just as likely to be because you have a similar theory and have come up with this fake spoiler to make you look like you knew something if your theory turns out correct (or to trick people if it does not).

So, with some skepticism, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, not rely on your information very much, and keep on trying to analyze the game. If the info is legit--thanks for the post. If the info is not legit--you are a bum.

11-12-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
As I was getting interrogated by Ice Cat....Something I thought I would add. He said he don't watch cause everyone knows what happens.

My question to Ice Cat was: Does the non jury members knows what happens? They are not suppose to talk about boots even between jury members. So if the non-jury members don't know what happens this could also means he makes the merge. I was not 100% sure I caught him off guard or not but this could mean that I did.

Glad to finally helping out after all the time just reading.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Answer"
We believe that the non-jury members DO know what happens.

The reason for segregating the jury members from the earlier bootees was to reduce the pressure on the jury members -- apparently, one of the people booted early in S1 (does the name Stacey ring a bell?) was pumping the jury members to find out all of the details, as well as agitating against Tricky Dicque. So MB came up with the idea of sending the early bootees on trips to keep them segregated from the jury. But that doesn't prohibit them from finding out what happened after they got booted, as long as they wait until they get back to do so.

With regard to Hobbs' spoiler: As we discussed in S2 with regard to another spoiler, this sounds real; it passes each of the elements of the "believability test" (if you want to know what those elements are, go read the S2 threads). I'm accepting it at face value.

Hobbs, thanks for your contribution, and welcome to the boards!

Hobbs, thank you very much for your info.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This Looks Legit..."
I have been in contact with hobbs via pvt email and I have checked several aspects of his identity and his story. The pics he has sent me are very blurry and don't really show anything. Hobbs may have some more pics later on.

There is something interesting, though. Notice the Ferndale High banner in the background? I did a search and found an MS Word document that contains the registration information for Men's Basketball with the Stay n Play Social Club... it lists Ferndale High as the venue for Men's Basketball.

If this all turns out to be true, Hobb's is to be congratulated for having the presence of mind to think of the 'congratulations on making it to the merge' line. It seems to have caught Clarence off guard and we may now have confirmation of Clarence making the merge.

Everybody give Hobbs a big welcome... he's not an Uncle Cameraman one-post-wonder type.

September 11, 2001

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-01, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Welcome!"
Congrats Hobbs! Pretty sneaky methods! I do think you caught him off guard. Just hope it doesn't cost him any penalties for letting something slip! Actually, others have probably accidently let go of little tidbits of info with no apparent harm, so he is probably OK.

For a couple of weeks now, I have suspected that Clarence might last longer than I had first thought. I do hope he makes it to the merge. We are going to have some really great people in the merge!!! As I stated in a previous post, the "twist" has saved the game for me. It is more interesting to me than ever before!

See you on board!

11-12-01, 10:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
Hobbs--

With the IceCat seal of approval, I think you may really be on the up and up. I have to say that the syntax of your messages suggest that English is not your first language, but even if that it true, it does not mean you are not telling the truth.

As I re-read your original post, it leads me to believe that we will not see any Boran boots until all the Samburu are gone. But I also have to say as I re-read one more time that Clarence's comments about revealing his votes don't make complete sense to me. At that point, there is no way that the old Boran people could know for sure that Teresa and Frank would vote with them. If the old Samburu/new Boran folks were doing a big fake out (that they could have planned on the walk from Jeff P to Boran camp), Clarence would have been giving them the ammunition to win a tie break (Clarence had 4 prior votes and Silas only 3). Clarence could not have known 100% for sure that they did have the votes to get rid of Silas and obtain a majority of Boran over Samburu.

Even with IceCat's blessing, I still hold a little reservation.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-01, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Strategy and Self-esteem"
zzz, I agree with you with regard to strategy, and I think Clarence is giving himself too much credit. I'll bet that what happened was that the 3 Boran decided to "feel out" the Samburu for prior votes, with Mama Kim getting Teresa, Ethan getting Frank, and Clarence getting Silas. I doubt that Clarence was actually supposed to tell Silas how many votes he had, but I have no doubt that the idea was to convey to Silas the untrue idea that the Boran weren't particularly close.

But what would you expect Clarence to say? He's not going to answer, "My teammated f@#ked up. They trusted me, and I screwed up!" Instead, he's going to want to appear fiendishly clever, as every booted survivor except perhaps Debb Eaton has tried to do in his or her public statements.

11-12-01, 10:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Clairance Info sent to Ice Cat......"
ZZZ,

I'm an engineer so english is my biggest weakness (taking English classes again to help) and I'm not 100% sure I got him or not. Just telling you what he said and that's why I gave this info directly to Ice Cat to verify and break down. I just lurked all last year and this year and this is if the first time I've had info to share.

I understand the reservation and even I have some.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-01, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Welcome aboard, and thanks for the info. "
This is really interesting stuff Hobbs.

I was really intersted in the talk about "their plan".
It clearly can't be Lex, Tom & Kelly since they were gone before any plans could be made. If it's MammaKim, Ethan and Clarence wouldn't it be "our plan"?

Since it isn't "our plan" doesn't this indicate Clarence is on the outside of the key strategists.

For being on the outside of the key strategists, they seem pretty willing to share info with him.

My guess is Lindsey goes this week, Theresa goes next week, then the merge. This allows Lindsey and Theresa to both make it to Loser lodge with Diane, and Clarence makes the merge.

Great thinking to congratulate him on making the merge!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •