The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-09 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

If those folks really were Wes' family and Wes turns out to be the jerk we think he is, then that pretty much paints his family with the same brush. After all, they backed him up saying that he didn't have a girlfriend. That's sick. For the life of me, I don't know what Jillian sees in that guy. I don't think he's the least bit attractive and he's not that good a singer.

However, given the trailers from next week's show, it looks like Jake did accomplish setting doubts about Wes in Jillian's mind and when he has that 'oops' and says 'my girlfriend' instead of 'my ex-girlfriend', let's hope that sets off red flags all over the map for Jillian. At least I sure hope so!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!   MKENGEN     06-29-09       
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   CSHS79     06-30-09     1  
     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   mrc     06-30-09     2  
     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   jbug     06-30-09     3  
         Wes's Family/CD   CSHS79     06-30-09     4  
     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   canuklady     06-30-09     5  
   How could you???   CSHS79     06-30-09     6  
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   true     06-30-09     7  
     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   MrGoodTimes     06-30-09     8  
     Nonperformance   CSHS79     06-30-09     9  
     Agree   AyaK     06-30-09     10  
         RE: Agree   DebCapsFan     06-30-09     11  
             Favorites   CSHS79     07-01-09     13  
             RE: Agree   Loree     07-02-09     18  
                 RE: Agree   CSHS79     07-02-09     19  
                     "Mystery proposer"   AyaK     07-20-09     28  
   I figured it out   jbug     07-01-09     12  
     RE: I figured it out   CSHS79     07-01-09     14  
         RE: I figured it out   mrc     07-01-09     15  
         RE: I figured it out   jbug     07-01-09     16  
             RE: I figured it out   CSHS79     07-01-09     17  
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   annielynne42     07-13-09     20  
     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   1carroll     07-13-09     21  
         RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   annielynne42     07-14-09     22  
             RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   1carroll     07-14-09     23  
                 RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   qwertypie     07-15-09     24  
                     RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   bullzeye     07-19-09     26  
                         RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   Carezy     07-20-09     27  
                             RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   1carroll     07-20-09     29  
   RE: JILLIAN IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT EV...   qwertypie     07-16-09     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •