The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rock Star Love List: week 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rock Star Love List: week 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-05 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

Week ten performances have come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would like to help show the door too?

Since this was the final performance show, this will also be the last Love List I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who have expressed your thoughts throughout the course of this wonderful series. From the lurkers who came out of hiding, to the new posters who happened upon these boards one day, to the longtime DAW board posters who made this their weekly one-stop shop to express their thoughts. I’ve had a blast and I hope you did as well.

1. Marty Casey (6,4,2,4,1,3,6,2,1) – Okay I’ll be right up front, JD gave a better set this week but Marty gets my final #1 ranking. Quite simply - I want him to win. Being a genuinely nice guy from my home state of Illinois doesn’t hurt either Not exactly sure why he decided to perform an acoustic version of Trees, the full version was much better. With Creep being his other song, he really needed to rock out before slowing down. Creep was hit and miss at times with a few cringe moments. With those negatives said, it really doesn’t matter at this stage of the game because in my mind, Marty is the right man for the gig. He really is the only one left in this competition that I would feel compelled to go out and purchase the new INXS album.

2. J.D. Fortune (13,3,7,2,7,7,2,6,2) – Great set again, if I only didn’t know about past behavior. Does INXS want a bad boy as their lead singer ... maybe? You could almost see the dollar signs in their eyes as he sung Pretty Vegas. Did he really lay a wet one on Dave? I think he did! Really wish he wouldn’t have gotten wrapped up in playing a Mark Burnett reality show in the beginning. Being a schemer and plotter for this particular show was not the right choice. Should have just let his talent keep him on the bands radar screen.

3. Mig Ayesa (12,11,4,3,5,2,4,4,5) – Mig had two telling comments this week for me. First was the Jordis comment on the Sunday reality show. Even though Jordis was off the show, it was a new beginning for her. Wondering if he’s thinking the same for himself. Second was at the performance show tonight. The fact that he hasn’t been in the bottom three should tell the band something. Huh? So teenage girls who think he’s a cutie and are voting non-stop makes him a good choice for an established band of 40 something’s? Loree brought over a great quote in the spoiler thread, Paint it Beige. Clearly the theatre has taken hold. Much like Marty, Mig is a genuinely nice guy but when you compare the vocal cords between the two, Marty wins.

4. Suzie McNeil (14,8,12,8,6,4,3,3,3) – Wow! The tongue bath of Suzie was so unwarranted yet again. I believe they did it simply to justify taking her (the final female) to the finale. Vocally, Suzie was just plain sloppy tonight. I felt as though she was the first victim in the movie Jaws at times gasping for air. She should go this week but my money is on Mig.

Booted: Jordis Unga (2,1,1,1,2,1,7,1,4) – Oh my sweet Jordis, where to begin? Rather than ramble on and on about how much I love the girl, cause you all know I do, all I’ll say is that the anticipation of driving back from a music shop with my brand new Jordis Unga CD in my stereo is great. Jordis is a star and I’m glad she didn’t win

And for the last time ... I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rock Star Love List: week 10   dreamerbeliever     09-14-05       
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   cycles2k     09-14-05     1  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   jpl68     09-14-05     9  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   kay_tin     09-14-05     2  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   freefromwhatyouare     09-14-05     4  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   photokitty     09-14-05     3  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   weltek     09-14-05     11  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   cheesybread     09-14-05     5  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   Glow     09-14-05     6  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   Breezy     09-14-05     7  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   Moother     09-14-05     8  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   mmcook     09-14-05     12  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   weltek     09-14-05     10  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   mmcook     09-14-05     13  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   jpl68     09-14-05     14  
         RE: sliding on the band   LaLaLisa     09-15-05     22  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   youngatheart     09-14-05     15  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   CattyChat     09-14-05     16  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   AndrewTN     09-14-05     17  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   trigirl     09-14-05     18  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   weltek     09-14-05     19  
         RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   dreamerbeliever     09-14-05     20  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 10   LaLaLisa     09-14-05     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •