The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother and the War"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-19-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother and the War"
Looks like if the war goes awhile, we may miss out on the "best" part of the show fo BB4.

Julie Chin is in Qatar covering the war for CBS

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother and the War SurvivinDawg 03-20-03 1
   RE: Big Brother and the War survivorscott 03-20-03 2
 RE: Big Brother and the War Loree 03-20-03 3
 RE: Big Brother and the War ejm92 03-23-03 4
 RE: Big Brother and the War BaquaR13 03-24-03 5
 SHEEEE'S BAAAACK! Loree 04-05-03 6
   RE: SHEEEE'S BAAAACK! BaquaR13 04-08-03 8
 RE: Big Brother and the War jeffho84 04-06-03 7
   RE: Big Brother and the War Loree 04-16-03 9
       RE: Big Brother and the War craverock 05-09-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
Julie Chin is in Qatar covering the war for CBS

I trust that this is NOT a complaint.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
Who better to send to Sadam?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
That's great. A chance for a new host.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
Wouldn't surprise me if we would have to sit through Hannah Storm as the host....but, Julie may be out of Kuwait by mid-June, so we could see her as the host once more....wonder how much we could all pool together to pay Jeff Probst or Anderson Cooper to host the show????

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
At least BB is still on... i am thankful for that. I will miss Julie, i mean i did badmouth her and make fun of her the whole time, but i will miss that.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

04-05-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "SHEEEE'S BAAAACK!"
Julie is back on The Early Show interviewing the Survivor Boot-offs.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SHEEEE'S BAAAACK!"
JULIE IS SOOOOOO BACK! I dont think she is doing that bad, but they sure have narrowed down those interviews with the cast-aways. They are pretty lame now!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

jeffho84 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-03, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffho84 Click to send private message to jeffho84 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
Maybe there could be a CBS/CNN exchange program? Julie covers the war and Larry King hosts BB? Imagine being locked in a house until you look forward to seeing King leering at you through a television screen.

04-16-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
If they want to crossover with CNN then give us Anderson Cooper!

craverock 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-03, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail craverock Click to send private message to craverock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother and the War"
Can anyone tell me when BB4 will be primering? When will it be back on? I and everyone i know can't wait to see what will happen this time and with who....
thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •