The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
Monday's edition of Oprah (check listings in your area) will feature Trisa, Ryan, and Charley from the Bachelorette. Perhaps Oprah can get the scoop on the Trista-Ryan engagement, once and for all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Op... greeneyes 03-18-03 1
   RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Op... joannie 03-18-03 2
 RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Op... Asrai 03-19-03 3
 RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Op... Ericazone 03-19-03 4
 RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Op... Ericazone 03-19-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
So, did anybody watch it yesterday? I forgot about taping it. Wondered if there was anything of interest.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
Trista and Ryan revealed that they ARE engaged, but they haven't set a date or place. Oprah asked if the wedding was going to be televised, and Trista's eyes lit up. Trista kinda hinted that her parents couldn't afford a really big wedding, so if the right offer came along...Then Oprah, on the spot, offered to PAY for the entire wedding if it took place on her show! Oprah told her, "We'll talk later!"

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
Rats! I didn't get to watch the show, however, I did get to see the pics at Oprah.com. It seems as if Trista and Ryan are truly happy! Even though I picked Ryan from the get go as my fave, Charlie is quite the man, IMO! Here's a shot of he happy couple:

Ryan is looking quiet yummy! Mmmmm!

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!" Mae West

Ericazone 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericazone Click to send private message to Ericazone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
I missed this the first time but luckily they played it a few hours later on another station here...

They were soooo cute together.

Charlie said he turned down the Bachelor cuz he is dating someone & she wouldn't appreciate it too much! LoL
(funny, charlie's girlfriend looks VERY SIMILIAR to Trista)

Charlie said he'd definitely do the bachelor or bachelorette again if he wasn't dating someone. I like Charlie.

It was a great show...sorry I couldnt tape it.....anyone care to offer me webspace? LoL

I can't wait to see the upcoming show "Bachelor, where are they now?" show....I'll try & tape that & see if a free provider will let me post somewhere...ah but i doubt it....bummer cuz I liked sharing with u guys! I dont mind doin the work...I just cant afford it moneywise

Ericazone 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericazone Click to send private message to Ericazone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista, Ryan, and Charley on Oprah"
Did u check out Aaron on the oprah show too?

Maybe it's just me but I think he is just an attention hungry person & the only reason he went on the bachelor is to be seen.

I just never seen someone so eagar for media attention as he is... he seems to have done every show or appearance offered to him......Like his stunt with buying the engagement ring out of his own pocket..I just feel like that was just to look even better to the women out there cuz he is on tv...small investment for what it will do for him personally.

sorry if I offended any Aaron lovers out there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •