The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TLC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TLC"
Ok, I think I hate them more than Amy. Amy's stock went up because in the DR she calls Chiapet Choira, so that it rhymes with ho. Cause yes, I think that the threee of them are hos.

Maybe this should be in the Live feed forums, so don't read any further if you don't want to know. But Eric and Lisa are sharing a bed and he was talking to his lookalike that she was "hot in bed"

Dude, you aren't Will and she is not Shannon. I love hating these hamsters

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Roddy & Chiara CSHS79 07-22-02 1
   RE: Roddy & Chiara - Italian commen... mrquisp 07-23-02 5
       RE: Roddy & Chiara - Italian commen... CSHS79 07-24-02 8
 RE: TLC Red Lady 07-23-02 2
   RE: TLC Crimsyn 07-23-02 3
 How about... SurvivinDawg 07-23-02 4
 RE: TLC LadyT 07-23-02 6
   RE: TLC Kokoro 07-23-02 7
       RE: TLC Lisapooh 07-24-02 9
 RE: TLC are making a big mistake...... Dalton 07-25-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-22-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Roddy & Chiara"
Did you catch Saturday's episode with Chiara & Roddy in bed? He was saying when they go home to meet his parents what he'll tell them vs the actual truth.Seems they have an opinion or two but I doubt Chiara will have to face it since I doubt Roddy will bring her home.Chiara and Lisa wake up,these guys are feeding you lines
and your so called relationships will end the day you walk out the doors of the house or until the sex gets boring.Then again it may only take the banner rule to be necessary & the alternate they bring it to be a much hotter,how tough is that,for these relationships to crumble.

mrquisp 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrquisp Click to send private message to mrquisp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Roddy & Chiara - Italian comment"
Did anyone catch the comment/suggestion that Roddy made to Chiara about not mentioning that she is Italian to his parents? What is this all about?

'nuff said
-Joe-

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Roddy & Chiara - Italian comment"
That was the opinion I was referring to & Roddy obviously thinks his family & anyone who knows them will not be watching the show so he was free to say whatever he wanted. However which is worse,
bringing a girl home with the family knowing what you said about her is not true or spending a great deal of time in intimate situations with someone on national tv and have it end when you walk out the door & return to real life. However it's more than plain Chiapet is not going to be going home with Roddy and he only spoke of the future to get her into bed.But of course he will tell his family if they ask they only cuddled in bed and that's all.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-02, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TLC"
I love the moniker "TLC", Lady T! You are just too witty

I am with you that our "Southern Belle" has more to her than first blush! She has at least shown some dignity and morals. While TLC preen and pose auditioning for their 15-min. of fame, Amy is flying UTR and playing nice.

Another basher complained that Amy doesn't join "the girls" in the sun; but, I don't blame her for not wanting to expose her fine, alabaster skin to the UV rays--she doesn't want to look like a California raisin!

Danielle and Amy are the only two female houseguests I am rooting for...

Regards,
Red Lady

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-23-02, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TLC"
Danielle and Amy are the only two female houseguests I am rooting for..

I so Agree with that. Danielle, Amy, Jason and Marcellas are my fav's.

Dance your cares away...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How about..."
Howabout the "Christmas TLC girls"... Why Christmas? With these three, you just say "ho ho ho"....

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TLC"
It just keeps getting better and better. First Chia-ho and her DUI arrest...now Tonya has admitted on the feeds that she has appeared in one of those Girls Gone Wild videos. She had a yellow bikini and her hair was dark. She however, was not topless.

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-23-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TLC"
<<She however, was not topless.>>

What a model of self respect and dignity! Mother Teresa - eat your heart out!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TLC"
Well DUH - might as well wait for you rnetwork gig to go topless. Gee, I wish Tonya lived in my neighborhood - maybe all the soccer moms at the PTA would like me better if she was a part of our community.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TLC are making a big mistake...."
Underestimating Little Miss Memphis (AMY)!!

JMO, but after Eric/Roddy get over or bored with the instant availability of Lisa/Chiara....Miss Memphis Hottie Amy is going to start looking better and better!!

Stroke of smarts Amy has already shown was to become "best girl-friends" with Marcellas as soon as he got HOH; plus she is not really ticking people off even though she does have that typical Southern girl tendency to let her light shine. LOL!

So big deal T/L/C don't like her!! Maybe <meow> they are just jealous she hasn't had to jump some guys bones to get attention ---YET!

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •