The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AmIdol - 9th to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AmIdol - 9th to go"
Who takes a one-way train to Morris Gibbville?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Clay cyclehausen 05-06-03 1
 Kim ejm92 05-06-03 2
 Kim L. Lancerdude74 05-06-03 3
 Kim I_AM_HE 05-06-03 4
 Kim L managerr 05-06-03 5
 Josh Femme 05-06-03 6
   RE: Josh cyclehausen 05-06-03 7
   It's Femme's Birthday... Bebo 05-07-03 23
 Kim L. survivorscott 05-06-03 8
 Ruben Yogi 05-06-03 9
   RE: Ruben SaphireLady 05-06-03 10
 Kim Locke !!!!! katem 05-07-03 11
 Kim will go... frisky 05-07-03 12
   Kim carencey 05-07-03 13
 Sob....wipes away a tear....Kim Connie E 05-07-03 14
 Josh (At Least He Should) samboohoo 05-07-03 15
 Kim Schnookie Palookie 05-07-03 16
 Locke Picked.... ElroyJetson 05-07-03 17
 Kim minitroll 05-07-03 18
 K'Lo munson 05-07-03 19
   RE: K'Lo ruben hater 05-07-03 21
 Ruben magic_star 05-07-03 20
 Josh travelingbetty 05-07-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-06-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Clay"
Wouldn't that be whacky?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-06-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kim"
Prolly doesn't deserve to go, but Ruben is gaining steam after last week's bottom two, Clay has his support as always, and cycle and other fans are joining the already booming Josh bandwagon.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kim L."
Wish it could be Ruben, but his fans will support him after last week. Could possibly be Josh since he had a good performance this week, but I think it will be her.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kim"
unless Josh fans think a decent night will protect him (haha), I'm afraid Kim will go.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-06-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kim L"
And dare I say it--based solely on tonight's performances, she would deserve to go.

Clay might get a scare and be in the bottom 2.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-06-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Josh"
Just saying, cycle's voting isn't enough. He's lame. (Josh, not cycle.)

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

05-06-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Josh"
Awww, that's sweet of you to say!

*smooch*

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "It's Femme's Birthday..."
...and millions of Americans got together, voted, and picked out the perfect gift for you. Hope it's the right size for ya, hon.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-06-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kim L."
She dropped back into the old Kim mode.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-03, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ruben"
Yawn.. Double Yawn...
Whenever he sings all I want to do is leave the room and make myself a sandwich.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ruben"
DITTO

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kim Locke !!!!!"
Joshua saved his bacon tonight. No question about that.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kim will go..."
...because Josh obviously had enough supporters last week to beat Ruben and Trenyce, and now that he's had such a SPECTACULAR week this week (gag), WhoEverTheyAre will be even more enthusiastic and will be dialing long after Mommie sends them to bed.

...and because the show is being produced to favour a Clay/Ruben final. They dim the lights and really pump up the atmosphere when these two get on stage.

Poor Kim.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kim"
Want Josh to go. Think Kim will go. She was better, but not the kind of solid performance she needed to overcome Josh's fan base. On the other hand, I think when she's good, she pulls votes from Clay and Ruben, not Josh. So Josh should drop back to #3, setting up for him to go next week.

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sob....wipes away a tear....Kim"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-03 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

Think Clay and Kim will be in the bottom two, and Kim will leave. Josh deserves to go, but since when hasn't the hungryhippo???

I actually kind of wish Clay would be voted out, for I have a secret fear that he will be tragicaly killed after being crushed during a photo op when placed too closely between Josh and Reuben. They could also use the opportunity to re-name the contest entirely. "Hello, I'm Ryan Seacrest, and welcome to American Tub O' Lard!" (Sorry Kim....I'm not referring to you, hon!)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Josh (At Least He Should)"
Toss Up Between Josh and Kim:

Last night shouldn't have been enough to save him. It didn't work for Trenyce, and it shouldn't work for Josh. I didn't care for his Jive Talking and although he was superb on the second song, Clay was hard to follow.

Kim was horrible last night. She "owned" the second song, and I hope she keeps it. I certainly don't want to hear it again.

Based on the season as a whole, Josh should go. Kim oversang it last night and that may cost her.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Kim"
I hate to say it but her performance last night wasn't very good. I love Kim and feel she should win the whole thing. I also have a feeling Clay might be in the bottom 2 after last night's performance. I adore Clay but last night wasn't very good and even I didn't go for his "hip movement".

I'm feeling sick to think Josh is still gonna be in this thing.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Locke Picked...."
to go bye bye.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-07-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kim"
Overall Josh deserves to go more than she does, but she doesn't have his fan base, and last night wasn't her night.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "K'Lo"
Kim was just awful last night. She'll go, and surprisingly enough, she deserves to.

ruben hater 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-07-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ruben%20hater Click to send private message to ruben%20hater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: K'Lo"
lets hope its ruben if I have to hear or look at him again I think I will go tone deaf and go on a diet for the rest of my life cuz I get sick when I see or hear him.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-07-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Ruben"

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Josh"
He did his best last night -- please let it be his last!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •