The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"UNFAIR"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cesi 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cesi Click to send private message to cesi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"UNFAIR"
I think the judges should stop making comments to the other contestants, like how cute the are, how the whole world loves them, etc. need to STOP.

I truly believe the reason Gideon lost was because of Simon saying how funny he looks. I feel, Giddeon was the among if not the best contestant in AMERICAN IDOL. The judges should only comment to how the sang or sing and nothing else.

SHUT THE HELL UP!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: UNFAIR geekboy 03-13-06 1
   RE: UNFAIR zazzy 03-13-06 2
 RE: UNFAIR geg6 03-14-06 3
   RE: UNFAIR drooler 03-14-06 4
       RE: UNFAIR geg6 03-14-06 5
           RE: UNFAIR LakerLuv 03-15-06 6
               RE: UNFAIR seahorse 03-15-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: UNFAIR"
Just what we need - another conspiracy thread.

If i recall correctly, both Randy and Paula constantly PRAISED Gedeon, and also the week that Gedeon was voted off, Simon heaped praises on him also.

So...one comment by Simon on how his smiled bothered him on teh first week of the top 24 (I think) caused him to be voted out on the 3rd week?

Something doesn't add up here.

geekboy

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: UNFAIR"
This last week Simon told Gedeon among other things that he was "quite odd" and "over the top". This is toned down from Simon picking on the teenager about his smile--but come on--not one word about Kevin's lisp or others' teeth? There are more looks flaws out there that Simon could use for his fodder but Gedeon got it from Simon more than one week.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: UNFAIR"
Sorry. I just can't agree with you there.

Part of making it in the entertainment industry is the impression you make on the audience, to producers, to the media, etc. Long before Simon mentioned Gedeon's smile, I had found it kind of creepy. So he only said what I was already thinking.

This is a contest to find a pop star. First, "pop" comes from the word popular. So a star in that genre has to appeal to the widest possible audience. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of many current pop stars who are unattractive, dress horribly (or at least who don't dress in the most current trends), or who come off as "creepy." The only creepy one that comes to mind is Michael Jackson and he hasn't had a hit in a decade or so. So I don't think he qualifies as a pop star anymore.

And, food for thought, being popular and having that pointed out can be a double edged sword.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: UNFAIR"
Scott Savol was truly creepy, but stuck around no matter what the judges said. Voting is unpredictable.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: UNFAIR"
Agreed. But he didn't win and would never have based on the creepiness factor.

But to say its unfair for the judges to critique anything other than singing is not what this contest is about, either. Just sayin'.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: UNFAIR"
The audience is not stupid or easily swayed. The audience votes and that's who moves forward. Everyone has a different opinion abut one contestant or another. I think it's about the audience and the judges.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: UNFAIR"
I think after a few weeks when the audience gets its own opinion made about all of the singers, the judges have less and less of an impact on voting.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •