The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Current Message

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-13-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "A dfferent perspective..."
Confession: When 24 first came on the air, I was not interested in watching it. I would change the channels when the commercial came on. I thought it was way too over the top.

About 2-1/2 years ago, during the summer (when there was nothing on TV), my husband brought home the entire first season from our local library. I rolled my eyes and said I wasn't really interested in seeing it. He said, "Let's give it a try."

We were glued to the TV within the first couple of minutes. Our kids missed the first episode or 2, but when they started watching, they were glued to the TV also. We could not stop watching it.

After we finished the first season, DH went back to the library and got the second season. The DVD set was so badly scratched that we only made it through 8 episodes. The DVDs were skipping badly. Poor George is dying from radiation poisoning and we haven't seen the end yet.

We cannot justify the cost of buying the set because we will probably only watch it once, so we are in limbo as far as 24 is concerend.

We did not watch the 06-07 season because we figured we'd be lost. There was no 07-08 season.

On Sunday night I asked my husband if he wanted to start watching the new season of 24. He said no, but he was on the computer and had the TV turned on in another window while he was on the Internet. He happened to be on the FOX station at 8:00. Within 2 minutes of the show starting, he maximized the TV window, lay down on our bed with the computer's remote and settled down to watch. I joined him. When the kids shut off the Wii at 9:00 to go to bed, we went to watch the rest of it on the big TV.

In this thresd, I'm reading references to different people and situations from past seasons. We didn't seem to be lost by what was going on when we watched, which was nice. We still have to watch last night's double episode because he teaches on Monday nights. I know who Tony is but I don't know any of the other people that all of you are talking about.

Is there any backstory information that we need to know about to understand what's going on this season?

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts to...   blacknwhitedog     01-11-09       
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Ahtumbreez     01-12-09     1  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   KwietOne     01-12-09     2  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   blacknwhitedog     01-12-09     3  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   trigirl     01-12-09     4  
     RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   CTgirl     01-12-09     6  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Ahtumbreez     01-12-09     5  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Ahtumbreez     01-12-09     7  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Jims02     01-13-09     8  
     RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   CTgirl     01-13-09     9  
   A dfferent perspective...   grit     01-13-09     10  
     RE: A dfferent perspective...   Jims02     01-13-09     11  
         RE: A dfferent perspective...   Ahtumbreez     01-13-09     12  
     RE: A dfferent perspective...   CTgirl     01-13-09     14  
         RE: A dfferent perspective...   AyaK     01-13-09     15  
         RE: A dfferent perspective...   sica077     02-19-09     29  
             RE: A dfferent perspective...   AyaK     02-19-09     30  
             RE: A dfferent perspective...   Loree     02-20-09     31  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   blacknwhitedog     01-13-09     13  
     RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   nicalai     01-14-09     16  
         RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   blacknwhitedog     01-14-09     18  
             RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Ahtumbreez     01-15-09     19  
                 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Jims02     01-15-09     20  
                     RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   nicalai     01-15-09     21  
                         RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   Ahtumbreez     01-15-09     22  
             RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   blacknwhitedog     01-18-09     23  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   flipxcyd     01-14-09     17  
     Except...   AyaK     01-19-09     24  
         RE: Except...   bondt007     01-20-09     25  
             RE: Except...   AyaK     01-20-09     26  
         Renee Walker   trigirl     01-20-09     27  
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start...   DrKegel     01-31-09     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •