The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"aussie opinion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

sparra 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-02, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sparra Click to send private message to sparra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"aussie opinion"
the new amr started in oz this week
very sad to see the same demographics again
any seasoned traveller or backpacker would find these new contestants to be like the last, a bunch of whining useless nohopers that have no travel or commen sence.

the show should be called around the world in a cab,

how much cash do these guys have? any moron can hail a cab to get around these guys need to be put to the test.any backpacker worth there salt can turn up in a new counrty or town and make do useally with no cash or very little.

any true travellers got a comment

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I was thinking the same thing! angenette 12-05-02 1
 RE: aussie opinion Skilinopia 12-05-02 2
   RE: aussie opinion Ruthless 12-05-02 3
       RE: aussie opinion Skilinopia 12-06-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angenette 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angenette Click to send private message to angenette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I was thinking the same thing!"
5 minutes and a map and a true backpacker can get you anywhere in just about any city. There's no choice... who can afford cabs like these people do?

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: aussie opinion"
Hi Sparra, when you said that "the new amr started in oz this week" do you really mean that over there, Television is like 9+ episodes TAR behind? Does that mean when the finale is broadcast to the rest of the world, your episodes would only show the contestants still stuck in Scotland or Portugal? If this is so, I am going to have to get a lot of videotapes to record the ending...

Ha, well said. These contestants are really pampered. From what I observe, they are unable to hitch free rides, (despite being television presentable), they are unable to sing for their supper, they are basically unable to do anything. Who know? They may have to live off the wallet of the cameraman!

However, from where I am from, in this particular "Nanny state", backpacking is not a culture and if you throw one of us in such a race, we would probably not last an episode. (No offense intended to the people of this "Nanny" state. This is my opinion )

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-05-02, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: aussie opinion"
We got to see Eps 1 and 2 this week (Monday and Tuesday night) and according to a TV guide I've seen for next week, it's also on again Monday and Tuesday night, so if they keep doing that we might catch up.

The TV station that shows it in Oz treats it despicably. Series one got the run around and for two weeks we had to suffer other programs because of "other commitments". Series two started out at 7.30 on Friday nights (great time!!) and then after two weeks with no warning got shifted to around midnight Saturday. Starting time varied depending on the length of the movie before it.

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: aussie opinion"
Thanks Ruthless! However, from my calculations, I don't think it would be in time. Being that it only shows on Monday and Tuesday night only, by the 31th of December, it would only be at episode 10. The season is set to end on the 19th, or the 18th night, depending where in the world you are ;)

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •