The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Ruben hits bottom 2, and he runs back to his traditional "lots of backing vocals to protect me" format.

He is such a low-talent hack.

Ugggggh!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! SaphireLady 05-06-03 1
 RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! managerr 05-07-03 2
   RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! SaphireLady 05-07-03 4
       RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! SherpaDave 05-07-03 5
           RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! SaphireLady 05-07-03 6
           RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! weltek 05-07-03 7
           RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! Spidey 05-13-03 13
 RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 3
 RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! zzz 05-07-03 8
 RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! I_AM_SHOCKED 05-07-03 9
   RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! carencey 05-07-03 10
       RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! dangerkitty 05-08-03 11
   RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! Spidey 05-13-03 14
       RE: Run and hide, Ruben!! AZ_Leo 05-13-03 15
 Harpoon the Whale CSHS79 05-13-03 12
   RE: cross your fingers carencey 05-13-03 16
       As Long As Ruben Loses CSHS79 05-19-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-03, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
FINALLY, something you and I can agree on.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-07-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
I was thinking of you two when the Ryan asked the kid if he wanted to see Ruben, and the kid shook his head in a "No" sense.

05-07-03, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
LOL, yeah, and did you also hear all the booing in the audience? I was thinking two things when I heard that, one was "YES" the other was, "ohhh how sad to be up there hearing that right before you sing". I know, that is the softy in me.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

SherpaDave 8325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-03, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Um... ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOben does sorta sound like booing, I guess.

Criminals From the Neck Up

05-07-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
REALLY, ooohh my bad, but it really did sound like booing. I have thought that for the last two weeks. Dang, well, I am going to pretend I did not read this so that my bubble can remain in tack.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
When Mark Chumura played for the Green Bay Packers we had the same problem. Everyone would yell "Chuuuuuuuuwy" and others would think it was booing. Well, but then he played with some youngsters in a hottub and the Packers canned him. But his wife didn't. The irony.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Duce Staley and Hugh Douglas, of the Philadelphia Eagles get this too.

Duuuuuuce and Huuuuuugh. Of course, it IS Philly, so maybe it was booing... Well, one thing is for sure. Since Hugh bolted this off-season, if he ever comes back to Philly it WILL be boos!

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Run and Hide Rueban????

Run - Medically Inadvisable
Hide - Physically Impractical

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
I am glad that I am not the only one who fails to see Ruben's talents. Yes, he is a capable singer with a smooth voice, but nothing really special. He does not always hit the notes (something he has not been called on by the judges even though they always point out "pitch" problems to others). He has a very limited range in both style and scale. He is simply boring.

To contrast, while Clay is not perfect, he hits the right notes 99% of the time. His vocal quality is more resonant. He has a better range. I don't even see the contest, but obviously a lot of people disagree.

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Ok, am I the only one who can tell how blatently in Rueban Sandwich's corner Randy Sub is?

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-07-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
No, you're not the only one, and I think we'll see more digs on Clay to favor Ruben next week. Case in point--Simon doesn't like anything that smacks of Broadway, so of course he's gonna crack on 'Grease'. However, he also gave Clay one of the biggest compliments of the series on his first song. Guess which comment they didn't include in the clip montage from last night's show?

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-08-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Yep, and didn't Ryan say something like - "Rueben gave the night's unsurpassed performance." Which seemed strange to me, given Clay's first song. THAT was better than either of Ruebens. Though I will say, I'm not a Rueben fan but I was very impressed by his second song, more than I have been for any of his others. But Clay's first was still better than that, no comparism.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
I agree about Randy favoring Ruben. I think it is pretty obvious. But to be fair, he was on The Daily Show last night and said Ruben and Clay are the best and either one of them deserves to win. I'm just glad the judges don't get to pick, because I am pretty sure Simon wants Ruben to win too, although he may be coming around now that Clay is showing more "pop star" stuff and less "Broadway"

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Run and hide, Ruben!!"
Actually on the Tonight Show last night and in this weeks TVGuide, Simon says Clay will win.

But-surprise-Cowell is putting his money on Aiken. Both Clarkson and Aiken "are what I would describe as 'middle America'", Cowell says. "I said he was more Broadway than pop star, but I think he could end up making more money than anyone who's ever entered this competition."

CSHS79 894 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Harpoon the Whale"
I for one will have my harpoon/dialing finger ready and eager to
send this whale where he belongs. Up to this point, I proudly voted for Josh, since I am a big country music fan and loved his voice.Not that I didn't think Clay wasn't without his appeal just that I could tell we'd see him on Broadway real soon. But I would vote for anyone just to beach this whale and vote I will.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: cross your fingers"
Cross your fingers for a good performance by Kim L, as well. I think her fan pool and Ruben's are more likely to overlap than hers and Clay's, and last time Kim had a really solid performance, Ruben ended up in the bottom two. I think it WASN'T just complacency on the part of Ruben's fans; Kim stole them away, but handed them right back last week.

CSHS79 894 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "As Long As Ruben Loses"
As much as I liked Josh and faithfully voted for him,something was even more important to me----Ruben loosing. So while I'm sorry it can't be Josh kicking Ruben's a55 in the finals,I'll be happy to watch Clay do it.So Clay if you're listening----

I HOPE YOU REALLY KICK A55 IN THE FINALS!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •