The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Little Kim " and Kucha corn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-09-01, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Little Kim " and Kucha corn"
After Samburu "won" the immunity challenge she hugged Lex and then tom. Right after hugging lex I heard either tom or lex say "little kim" in excitement, it was very difficult to hear, I had to listen 3 times. I think that is where her nickname came from.

Glad to see Boran using the Kucha Corn like it was meant to be used.
I call it Kucha corn because Boran Corn doesn't sound as catchy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Little Kim " and Kucha corn Naked 11-09-01 1
 Lex knows s_man 11-09-01 2
   RE: Lex knows starshyn99 11-09-01 3
       RE: Lex knows dangerkitty 11-09-01 4
           RE: Lex knows dabo 11-09-01 5
               RE: Lex knows SurvivorGuy 11-09-01 6
                   RE: Lex knows Bebo 11-09-01 7
                       Brandon and Kim P dangerkitty 11-09-01 9
                           RE: Brandon and Kim P George Tirebiter 11-09-01 10
               RE: Lex knows AresMars 11-09-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-01, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Little Kim " and Kucha corn"
Good work IE. One of the things that I though of tonight is that the two Kims had to make it to the merge in order for the nicknames to take place, but this info kind of throws that theory out the window. Most of the contestants know both Kim's now, and will give those nicknames in order to differintiate the two. I still think that they are both going to make it to the merge though. Gut feeling...
Naked

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-01, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lex knows"
After Samburu won, Lindsey was W-A-Y too happy, and Lex looks right at Kelly (I think) and says "Lindsey" with a suprise look on his face. I think Lindsey's celebration just cut her own throat.

GOOD!

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-01, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lex knows"
I totally saw that too. For someone who is trying to hid the fact that she has votes, Lindsay is being the most obvious person in the world with all of her crying and carrying on. I am positive that Lex and the others know that she is a marked woman. They seem very smart and she is being VERY obvious.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-09-01, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lex knows"
I agree, Lindsey is giving herself away. And here is where, possibly, Kelly's abilities as a Behavioural Studier or whatever will help out. The 3 GXA are trying to "behave" a certain way, in order to fool the others. I don't think they can pull it off. Lindsey is being so foolish, for one; and Brandon says he is trying to let them think that he is the one with votes - but Kelly has already said that they (Borans) like Brandon! And they all think Lindsey is annoying.

The most Brandon has going for him is his percieved weakness, and the thought that was voiced by Le?) that Frank would have voted against him. I hope you are right and they have already figured it out - can't wait to see Lindsey booted!

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-01, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lex knows"
Not only is Lindsey giving herself away, all Clarence, Ethan or Kim J. have to do is bump into Lex, Kelly or Tom during a challenge and whisper, "Lindsey has four votes." Got to hand it to Frank and Teresa, they are doing their best to build the first cross-tribal alliance over there in BoranII. Wonder what the GXA will do when they see Silas is gone. Expect Lindsey will give herself away some more. Maybe Brandon will see the writing on the wall and start working with Lex, Kelly and Tom.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

SurvivorGuy 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorGuy Click to send private message to SurvivorGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lex knows"
Hey Dabo, I agree with the possibility of Brandon jumping ship. Last night, he was talking about how the two girls do nothing but whine all the time, and he has to keep together. He was sounding a little disgusted with them.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-01, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lex knows"
I agree that Brandon could try and jump ship, and I liked him better last night so I hope he does.

Out of the mallrats, he is the one best liked by KLT. (See Kelly's comment in the captioned feed thread)

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-09-01, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brandon and Kim P"
Yes, I thought about Brandon too. We know how MB likes to give us the Survivor saying something in their own words one ep, and then throw it back in their face (not always - but it happens. Silas "write me the check" and then the big boot! Thanks MB). So we had Brandon's big speech about his "friends forever", and right away next ep he is complaining big time about them! And he is thinking strategically and is annoyed that they are not.

We also had a number of shots of Kim P sitting alone and away from the fray after they got back from TC. She was shown as obviously uncomfortable with the accusations and fighting. Did she just not want to fight, or did she disagree with Silas and Lindsey? I already see her with more of a mind of her own, I'm interested in how she develops. Plus - she has had lots of private interviews up until now - and was it NONE last night? We aren't shown yet what she thinks about all this.

When Samburu shows up at the first challenge and sees that Silas isn't there anymore, that's going to shake the GXA to the core. I believe we are going to be seeing that bond unravel.

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brandon and Kim P"
>When Samburu shows up at the first challenge and sees that Silas isn't there anymore, that's going to
>shake the GXA to the core. I believe we are going to be seeing that bond unravel.
I agree! Lex and Kelly are too perceptive--if they aren't certain before that point, I suspect Lindsey's reaction will HAVE to cement the idea for them that she's the one to target.

Of course, given Brandi's great protestations about his incredible bond of friendship and arse-wiping, he may well jump ship before all this, just to save himself (briefly.) Shouldn't be long before everyone becomes hip to his angle as well, though, so I think we really can get excited about the demise of the GXA.

Damned if this season doesn't have some entertainment value to offer us after all!

GT

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-01, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex knows"
Lindsey will most like give herself away with her behaviour and I hope they give us a good shot of her face when she realizes that Boran is one Silas short of an A$$hole.

I can't believe her vote history won't get found out either from her own big mouth or some situation like Jeff and Kimmi last year.

All I can say about last nights episode is Dude, Sweet!

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •