The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I feel sorry for the Wopperer famil..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Current Message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f..."
The Dancy family had it's faults yes, but they are just as much human beings as the rest of us no one is perfect. In my opinion the Dancy family needed to allow their son to have a bit more fun with his skiing and to make sure that it was more his dream than their own. I do know that where Ingrid is from the parents expect quite a bit out of their children. They are more disciplined with their children and want them to be successful and tend to start that responsibility at a young age, so it was definately a culture thing. As for the family being snobby, I don't think they were, I've been around my fair share of snobby people and the Dancy family weren't at that level. Snobby people would have commented on the way the Wopperers look and they wouldn't have been so open and welcoming which I felt the Dancy father was, despite the fact that he disagreed with Mrs. Wopperer on allowing their son a bit more independence, which surprised me that she was capable of giving some good advice. As for Mrs. Dancy I feel that she is not open with her emotions, which can come off as being a cold stern person with no compassion, but in her video "diary's" she clearly stated that the children seemed to have good heads on their shoulders and that it concerned her that they would be unable to reach their potentials due to their parents poor enviroment they were exposing their children to, if she was that much of a witch or snob she wouldn't have cared and offered help to the daughter or left a nice amount of money to the Wopperer children. As for the Wopperers as parents just because they have great children who are clearly going in the opposite direction of their parents doesn't necessarily mean it's because they have had a positive affect on their children. Parents are not perfect and make mistakes and children usually do one of two things and that is see their parents mistakes, learn from them and don't make the same ones themselves or they don't learn from them and continue the cycle of poor decisions. I would also like to say that in my opinion the parents manipulate their children, I think there's more to why the son won't move out then just the financial, I wouldn't doubt if the parents would make him feel guilty. I have this impression and feeling because I have had personal experience with people like this. Plus, how warm and compassionate can the Wopperer family be if they gain up on their daughter and walk out on her because she liked Ingrid? I would find it alot easier to have compassion and sympathy as well as empathy for the Wopperer family if they were trying instead of getting tattoo's that cost more than their bills and having a I don't give a sh!t attitude, as someone who isn't in the best financial situation yet tries very hard to make it and pay my bills even if it means only paying half I never say I don't give a crap and never in my life would I expect my children to take care of me while I'm very able to care for myself and that is why the Wopperer family or anyone like them has never and will never make me feel sorry for them.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I feel sorry for the Wopperer famil...   barbed     12-04-05       
   RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   leianawd     12-05-05     1  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   YouWatch2MuchTV     12-08-05     2  
         RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   barbed     12-08-05     3  
             RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   FlowerChild     12-08-05     5  
             RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   shayshay1     12-15-05     10  
         RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   bluekittySC     06-19-09     18  
             RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Starshine     06-19-09     19  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   barbed     12-08-05     4  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Tamena     12-08-05     6  
   RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Ygg     12-09-05     7  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   nazpink     12-09-05     8  
         RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   nazpink     12-09-05     9  
             RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   lizery     12-17-05     11  
                 RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   nazpink     12-17-05     12  
                     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Jenoc99     12-21-05     13  
                         RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   popstarwannabee     12-23-05     14  
                             RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   dopeydwarf     12-30-05     15  
   RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   sammyboy22     01-02-06     16  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Rowan     01-10-06     17  
   RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Krista8527     08-29-09     20  
     RE: I feel sorry for the Wopperer f...   Krista8527     08-31-09     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •