The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Does anybody besides me get the feeling that Simon and Ryan Seacrest have a crush on each other? Sometimes when they argue back and forth it reminds me of an old married couple going at it.

I think they are secretly dating...lol.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair zazzy 03-09-06 1
   RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-09-06 2
       RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair zazzy 03-10-06 3
           RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair prosecutor 03-10-06 4
               RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair TheMommy 03-15-06 5
                   RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair zipperhead 03-15-06 6
                       RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair Cageme 03-19-06 7
 It's true tribephyl 03-20-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
I think Simon is homophobic and think Ryan is gay, so Ryan can taunt him and the producers probably encourage it.

I thought it was funny and telling when Ryan untucked Kevin's shirt last week in an effort to make Kevin less geeky and Simon starts yelling "no Ryan, Ryan stop" (as in keep your hands off the teenage boy).

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Yea Zazzy you got it. I thought one of them was gay I just couldn't figure out which one.

The stuff they say to each other is funny.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Simon has been shown with his girlfriend quite a bit...I can't think of a time Ryan has been shown with a girlfriend and others make gay jokes/references to Ryan both on the show and when he is on other shows.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Simon always had a girlfriend, even before he became famous, they showed him dating a black woman, he made her a famous singer. I saw this on biography before Idol started up again. Ryan who cares, it's his life.

TheMommy 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheMommy Click to send private message to TheMommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

Ryan is an extremely busy person. Between Idol, his radio show and now E news. How does he have time for a committed relationship? He doesn't seem like a player. He seems like a class act to me and one who is just consumed with his career.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
Are you saying a person can't be a class act and be gay? Just askin'.

Cageme Firstname::paradigm desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-19-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cageme Click to send private message to Cageme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cowell and Seacrest Love Affair"
>Are you saying a person can't
>be a class act and
>be gay? Just askin'.

If anyone watched Larry King Live with Simon Cowell as his one hour long guest, Simon spoke about the game that both he and Ryan are in on.

They trade insults and the last one to have the Last Word WINS. They are just having fun.

I adore Ryan and Simon at least admits that he gets to choose his favorite because he gets exclusive rights to the Recording Contract of the Winner. Just SMART BUSINESS to do what he can to get the WINNER that he WANTS. Can't blame him for that.

I personally would like Elliott, Mandisa, Chris or Taylor to make a CD that I would buy.

Ace is Good Looking but unless that put TEAM ASHLEE SIMPSON on his CD... it isn't going to be a hit.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "It's true"
They've been together for years!

You should see their little "SeaCow"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •