The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Judges Comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Judges Comments"
I have noticed that the judges are always telling the younger girls--Paris and Lisa--that their song choices are to old for them. But every week Gedeon sings some old Motown type song and the judges eat it up. They say he knows his style, etc, etc. I don't get it. Gedeon is 16 and he is singing When A Man Loves A Woman and the only women in his life are his mother and grandmother.

Same with Kevin he sings old songs too but the judges like it.

Why is it okay for the boys and not the girls? WTF.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Judges Comments livsforluv 03-09-06 1
 RE: Judges Comments thndrkttn 03-09-06 2
 RE: Judges Comments zazzy 03-09-06 3
 RE: Judges Comments seahorse 03-09-06 4
   RE: Judges Comments irishrose 03-09-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Judges Comments"
That's true... maybe they are more leniant on the guys now becauuse thhey are clearly mmore talented as a group than the girls

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Judges Comments"
Why is it okay for Paris to sing waaaay subpar, act as though she sang perfectly to then have the judges sugar coat the fact that she sucked?

AND THEN the judges turn around and tell Chris, who is one of the most modest guys there, that he was "insolent"??!! Are you f-cking kidding me?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Judges Comments"
Good point on the double standard. I think the judges (particularly Simon) want the younger girls to be more of the pop star type...and so they/he pushes them there. I think there is more latitude in selling the guys.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Judges Comments"
One of the things I hate about the judges is that they often direct contestants to sing certain styles of songs or to get out of their comfort zones but often when they do take a risk the judges chastise them for doing exactly what they asked the previous week.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Judges Comments"
Seahorse, I could not have said it better myself. This and every season they do this and it drives me CRAZY. I feel like shouting at my TV "You told them to take the Chance now leave the poor kid alone!".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •