The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Since this thread hasn't been started yet, I shall!

Last night, i think the men totally outshined the women once again. Here is how I see it.

(1) Taylor. His BEST performance so far. He picked a perfect song, he rocked out, he put his soul into it 100% and blew the other guys out of the water. I have visions of a Taylor/Mandisa final two and get shivers.
(2) Chris. As usual, he can rock out, but it was a boring song/performance. I'm worried about Chris in the upcoming weeks when he gets forced into a specific non-rock genre.
(3)Gedeon. The guy is good w/ old school motown. What happens when they throw country night at him?
(4) Bucky. Perhaps his best so far?
(5) Ace. meh. I'm not an Ace fan at all.
(6) Elliot. I hated it. I'm with Simon - he seemed very uncomfortable. I couldn't understand WHY he chose that song?? He's much better than that song.
(7) Kevin. Even though he surprised me by doing better than I expected on this song, his inexperience is showing through. Its time to go.
(8) Will. I like his voice at times throughout all of his performances, but he doesn't seem to be able to carry it through an entire song. He's not ready.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 mrc 03-09-06 1
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 Glow 03-09-06 2
   RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 emydi 03-09-06 9
       RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 Glow 03-09-06 13
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 Magnolia_Rocker 03-09-06 3
   RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 nailbone 03-09-06 5
       RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 geekboy 03-09-06 8
           RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 nailbone 03-09-06 16
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 CattyChat 03-09-06 4
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 jags 03-09-06 6
   RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 geekboy 03-09-06 10
       RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 CattyChat 03-09-06 11
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 frisky 03-09-06 7
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 PhoenixMons 03-09-06 12
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 geg6 03-09-06 14
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 zazzy 03-09-06 15
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 Devious Weasel 03-09-06 17
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 selah 03-09-06 18
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 Breezy 03-09-06 19
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 fithoney23 03-09-06 20
   RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 geekboy 03-09-06 21
       RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 xwraith27 03-09-06 22
 RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06 agent210 03-09-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Switch Will and Kevin, and I agree with geekboy's rankings.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
1. Taylor - Finally! There it was. I've been waiting for that.
2. Chris - Chills. LOVE him. *swoon*
3. Bucky - I loved it. His best performance to date. And that's saying something for me because I really like him. STFU, Simon. Sheesh.
4. Gedeon - I'm lovin' him. He sounds great and I like the way he supports the other men when they're on stage.
5. Ace - a handyman? That's hot. Hated the song.
6. Will - I think he has a good voice. Song choice, young Will. Song choice. Song choice.
7. Elliot - ugh. What a horrible week to screw up.
8. Kevin - Yikes. Why oh why do they pimp this poor boy? Let.him.go.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
I'd ditto glowie but change Gedeon and Bucky (I think he may be in trouble eek)

I *heart* glowie

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Gah! Quit saying Bucky!

glowie *hearts* emy

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
*sniff* Why in all that is holy is AI doing the split girl/boy thing again this year. There are so many more girls that need to be voted off the AI island before any of the boys. *sniff*

on to the rankings.....

1. Taylor - LOVED IT! Even his windmill arm routine was entertaining. Anything this guy does is just awesome because he sells it with his whole soul. Way to go Taylor!

2. Chris - It hurt me to put you at #2 Chris but Taylor upstaged you tonight. Still loved his performance but the song lacked without the girl back up. He nailed the male vocals.

3. Bucky - Way to get back into this competition!! Great song choice and he looked much more comfortable on stage this week.

4. Elliott - The boy still has a fantastic voice. I'm not a Bryan Adams fan but I think he did well with this song.

5. Gedeon - Yes he has a great voice and yes he sang this song well but this boy just bothers me. His smile and the way he over-emphasizes his words when he talks just makes him look fake to me.

6. Ace - HATED this song but he sang it well and I'm with Glow...carpenter = hot. Love a man that knows how to work with his hands. ;)

7. Will - you are in the Lisa boat with me. You suck at selecting songs and after this long it looks like you will continue to do so. Buh bye.

8. Kevin - Great voice on this kid but when he sings he looks scared to death, something with the raised eyebrows. It's your time to go hun.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
I'm just gonna agree with MR here, cuz I saw it the same way.

Two comments:

Perfect song for Taylor. Perfect.

Chris needs to pick something more upbeat next week. He does the metal ballad well, now let's see something livelier.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

03-09-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
But next week will be the first 'theme' week. Who knows what he'll have to pick from. His challenges start now.

geekboy

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Agreed. That's gonna be the key for Chris especially, and Bucky, too, I think. Out of their element, how will they do?

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
It saddens me that there is a big possibility that we’ll lose one of the good guys in an upset tonight. It will be a close call for a few, I think.

MUST Haves in My Top 6

1. The Life & Soul -- Taylor Hicks(1, 2) -- Not a Michael McDonald fan -- NOT a “Takin’ it to the Streets fan, but I’m a HUGE Taylor fan. He draws you in with his performances. He puts everything he has out there on the stage & I can’t help getting sucked in. LOVED it.

2. The Rocker -- Chris Daughtry (1,1) -- Performance in keeping with his style. Not a song I really connected with, last week was 10 times better, but I still love the Daughtry.

Would Like in My Top 6 for Variety

3. Boy Band Gone Solo aka Justin -- Ace Young (1, 5) -- Last night he had his highs & lows. Very inconsistent, some cringe moments when he sang, but when he hit the notes/pitch, he did it well. Memorable performance. As Joey once said: “When the package is THIS pretty, no one listens.” Just, please, no hip hop/rap from Ace.

4. The Ugly Duckling/Swan Voice -- Elliot Yamin(6,3) -- Last night was terrible for Elliot. He looked uncomfortable, the song did NOT fit him at all, pitchy -- YUCK. If it weren’t for his past performances and the weaker others, he’d be much lower. He has a great voice, but if anyone is a “radio performance” (ahem, Simon) it’s poor Elliot. Calling Extreme Makeover . . .

5. The Clean Cut Teen Idol -- Will Makar (3, 6) -- I actually think this kid has a really good voice & he’s very cute (another “middle-aged” fan). I just don’t understand why he has chosen the songs he has sung the past 3 weeks. There is so much potential & I’d like to see what he can do, but worried he won’t make the cut.

Just Not my Thang

6. The Pimp Daddy in Training -- Gedeon McKinney (6, 4) -- He’s been inconsistent & I don’t know what it is, but I just get this insincere/sleaze vibe from him. I still can’t believe he’s a teen, because he looks 30. He can sing, he just repulses me a little.

7. Hick from the Sticks -- Bucky Covington (10, 9) -- I’m just not a fan of his style. He sounded like he probably sang his song good last night, but I’m not a fan of the country genre and he doesn’t do anything for me. I do think he’ll sail into the Top 6, as there seems to be a big Bucky fan base. Go figure.

My Ears Can’t Take it Anymore

8. The Sympathetic Vote -- Kevin Covais (12, 10) -- I can’t listen to the lisp or the weak vocals anymore. Sure, I feel sorry for the kid but he shouldn’t be competing against the rest -- he’s not even close to the same caliber. I fear that he may make it into the final 6 because so many people want to help the wounded puppy. He may be the upset. **cringing** There’s hope for the kid with a few years of speech therapy & vocal training, but please let him go home tonight . . .

Kind Creation of ARNutz

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Here are my rankings,
1. I was excited when I saw Taylor was doing this song. But he needs medication for the twitches it has become a bit much. He was still the best last night.
2. Chris just does his thing he was number 2 easily.
3. Gideon is picking up his game, he did a great job.
4. Bucky did good job, nice song for him.
5. Elliot nice job not the best song.
6. Will should have the last spot but will not because this is a popularity contest also.
6. Ace did better than I expected but for me was not enough. Saying that he will be back next week.
8. Kevin nice kid decent voice but there is nothing that says Idol to me. And then there was Clay, HA HA HA. Same voice but Kevins actually got more going for him. Like he has testosterone flowing through his vains where Clay doesn't.
Jags

03-09-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Kevin is no Clay. Kevin has a looooooong way to go to reach Clay's level.

geekboy

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
I'm with you, Geekboy -- Kevin can't hold a candle to Clay.

I didn't start watching AI until towards the end of Season 2, so I don't know how Clay started, but he had a great voice & much more of a presence on stage compared to Kevin.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Five dead birds:

1. Taylor - Horrible song, but it sounded good on Taylor. What a great performance. I just love how he lets it all go on stage and doesn't care what he looks like. LOL

Four dead birds:
2. Chris - Unlike most people here, I did like the song choice, and Chris did a good job with it. It did seem "safe" though. He needs to break out soon like Bo did with "Spinning Wheel"
3. Ace - Okay. FINALLY I get the Ace love. OMG the song was wretched. But the way Ace sang it, going high and then low and then high and then low and then up and then down and then up and down and rowr rowr ROWR! That was one of the sexiest performances a la Prince that I've ever seen on AI. I get it now, girls. Move over, Frisky is on the Ace-train. Or better yet, Frisky is on Ace.

Two dead birds:
4. Elliot - He has a great voice but he has GOT to lose the Julius Caesar hairdo. It's not just that he's fug, but he has NO charisma to sell that beautiful voice. They need to soften up all those straight lines in his hair. Too many straight lines for someone with a rectangular head.
5. Bucky - Naw, he's just not doin it for me. I think he's trying to look older than he is. If you look really close, he's just a baby, and it doesn't really go with that gravelly voice.
6. Gedeon - Why does Gedeon remind me of a rooster strutting around the hen house?

Droppings:
7. Kevin - Hopefully, the exploitation of Kevin will end tonight. Raise the age minimum!
8. Will - He deserves to go for picking that song. Even if he had sung it well, which he didn't, he deserves to go for picking that song. Yuck.

Should go: Peter Brady and Chicken Little.

Rolly made this.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-09-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Well, the men were definitely better than the women!

1. Taylor - I was hoping and waiting for this performance...finally, here it is! It still wasn't a total knock-out, but it was much better than what he's given in previous weeks...and he dethroned Chris for one week at least.

2. Chris - Good, but not great. There was something missing...that fire. I still love the guy, but it just wasn't up to his standards.

3. Gedeon - I was one of the few people who liked him from the beginning...now everyone else can see why - he has a fantastic voice and at just 17, he's a very mature performer. He's a natural...just needs to polish everything a little.

4. Elliot - Definitely his worst performance. The song choice was all wrong. His voice should be showcased in a great R&B ballad (70s Motown would be my ideal era for him), not some 80s pop mush. The performance was not there at all even though his vocals were still pretty damn good. He needs someone to work with him on performing and really feeling the music...he tends to look lost on stage (like he doesn't feel like he belongs there). I just hope he makes it to the top 12 so he's got the chance to really show what he's capable of!

5. Bucky - Like Elliot, he looks lost on stage. The performance was hardly memorable, but I still think he's better than the other 3...he sounds pretty good, but it's hard ot watch him perform.

6. Ace - Can't stand this wannabe Justin guy. Sway had a much better voice (just didn't know how to use it) than this guy...but I guess cause people think he's pretty, he can get away with sounding like a dying cat. The song choice was terrible, he had maybe a handful of good notes in there, and he just screams FAKE to me. I hope he goes home, but I'm not counting on it.

7. Kevin - Okay, so it was better than I expected. The kid's just out of his league. And the lisp is just too annoying.

8. Will - Not good. Looked like a high school talent show act (and not even a winning high school talent show act). Remind me why he's in the top 16?

Got blog?

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
I am in complete agreement with those bemoaning the sexes being split up this way. The talent pool among the Y chromosome crowd this year is just huge and the XX's pool is pretty shallow. Not feelin' many those girls.

1) Taylor - He blew that song away!!!!! I hate Michael McDonald and was ready to hate this. But I would actually buy that song from my man Taylor. Fantastic and an original.

2) Chris - I just can't see how this guy could ever be voted out. This guy is filled with talent. Hated the song, but he can sing anything rock and make it sound wonderful. He should have waited for the next Rock Star. Too much of the AI crowd will never get this guy.

3) Bucky - I finally am feeling our Bucky. I thought he was really good last night and it was a wonderful song for him. He rocked it out with, what I have to assume, is a country song (never heard it before, which is understandable if it's a country song). I like him suddenly.

4) Elliott - Not a good night for the guy in need of a good dentist. Horrible, horrible song. And not his best performance, either. But I still think he's got a lot to offer.

5) Ace - Man, is he gorgeous. Okay, now that I'm past that...not a perfect rendition of a not-very-good song, but he impresses me with the falsetto. And, man, is he gorgeous.

6) Gedeon - He bothers me. A lot. I guess I'll give him props for loving the old R&B tunes and putting them out there every week. But I have to say that I think he sounds completely karaoke to me and he's just too weird for me.

7) Will - Pretty damn bad. But not near as bad as...

8) Kevin - put my out of my misery and get this kid off the stage already. He sucks. And, regardless of how much he wants to be Clay, there is already one Clay. Poor Kevin is but a poor imitation.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
1. Taylor. His manic performance is infectious and joyful.

2. Chris. I like his voice. He will be a star.

3. Ace. He delivered and I think he will show versatility as the show moves into the theme stage. He also knows how to play up his sexiness.

--I can see these 3 guys above in the top 5 or 6 at the end--

4. Bucky, Gedeon, Elliot, each for the own genre. Wonder how each will do as theme nights roll on. Bucky and Gedeon probably attract different voters. Elliot needs to find a way to stand out --he will lose voters to Chris. I just do not see any of these guys in the top 5 or 6 at the end.

7. Kevin. Nice enough effort and better than last week for sure; he just seems too young for this event. What would he be like at 22 and competing in this? I think he is a late developer and even his voice will grow in stature.

8. Will. Not much competition for the other guys--and I will be surprised if he can make the cut tonight.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Tier Bunny Rabbit - Taylor

Tier I Can See Him Growing Old Real Fast - Chris

Tier One Dimensional - Gedeon

Tier Summer of '69 - Elliot

Tier Love The Song But The Performance Was Meh - Bucky

Tier Constantine II: Electric Boogaloo - Ace

Tier Pinch Their Cheeks - Kevin, Will

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail selah Click to send private message to selah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
(1) Taylor. - excellent.. I think there is much more to him than he lets on and hope he will go all the way..
(2) Chris. - great last week, boring this week..
(3)Gedeon. - he is good at what he does but I don't think he is going to last long.
(4) Bucky. sweet, sincere, but he is not going to last
(5) Ace. - yuk! can't stand his deer in the headlights look and hope he goes soon
(6) Elliot. - this was an off week but he is really good.
(7) Kevin. - in agreement with Geekboy
(8) Will. - time to go

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
1. Taylor- he's my man, which means he won't win but come in second. It happens to me every year.
2. Bucky- *doubletake* yep I typed Bucky, that song was perfect for him.
3. Elliot- No he wasn't quite as comfortable, but I enjoyed it.
4. Chris- he needs to venture more.
5. Ace- falsetto does nothing for me.
6. Will- he needs to go for it.
7. Gideon
8. Kevin

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

fithoney23 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fithoney23 Click to send private message to fithoney23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
My rankings would be:

1. Chris... you have to appreciate good rock music to understand the emotions that he puts into each song!! He is the best raw talent... hands down!
2. Taylor... I think he has a wonderful voice but his motions are out of control. It's one thing to be into the song and another to look like an idiot.
3. Elliot... no it was not his best performance... but the vocals were on target and his voice is awesome.
4. Bucky... He is so good at singin country music. He picked a good song and made it his last night.
5. Will... I think he did a good job last night. No it wasn't his best performance but the teeny boppers were lovin it!
6. Gedeon... I just don't like him but he did an ok job.
7. Ace... I hate hearin guys sing those horrible high pitched songs... it's not normal and it hurts my ears. Besides he's gettin too big for his britches... the looks have to stop!!
8. Kevin... This competition is not for him. He should do like school plays or something.

03-09-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
But...

But, Ace wears the super-cool-homeboy-trendy beenie.

geekboy

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
I just finished watching the tape and...

1. Chris - I don't think anything he'll do can make me take him off the top of my list

2. Taylor - For some reason, I didn't like what he did, but he DID do a great job. Enough with the dancing and the "whoo"-ing.

3. Gedeon

4. Bucky

5. Elliott - a bland performance after an awesome week. Forgivable, but he needs to get better quick.

6. Will - I don't think he did as bad a job as the judges thought. And how in the world can Randy like what Kevin did and not like what Will did? That bothers me because, IMHO, Will did a MUCH better job than Kevin.

7. Ace - The entire song was HORRIBLE. I didn't see the OK parts that Simon was referring to.

8. Kevin - Tharry tharry niiiight

agent210 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agent210 Click to send private message to agent210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rankings, Men 03/08/06"
Thanks for this forum. I am in CA and often do not want to wait to see the results show so itsgreat to have a place to check things out in advance..

I must respectfully disagree with geekboy. I am not sure if we are watching the same show??

I do not think the men hold a candle to the women in terms of talent this year. I think the women are FAR superior.

Granted the women have not made the best song choices and luckily most of the obnoxious women are gone but I do think that Paris, Lisa, Kelly and Mandisa are far superior to the men.

The only men who have a modicom of talent are Taylor, Chris ( the one with the shaved head, I think thats his name) and Ace....

I wonder if hearing these folks live would be different? I wonder if what I hear on tv is so different than being there. Because the judges rate these people and I think to myself, " that sucked.. am I not hearing the same thing they are??"

thanks again for having this forum

agent210

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •