The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"

ANNA NICOLE BLOWS

"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"

ANNA NICOLE BLOWS

"
I'm thinking we desperately need an Anna Nicole Blows forum. While we're at it, how about an Ozzy Blows forum?

"Just saying, is all."

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

"yes, I'm an attention whore. so?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE:

ANNA NIC...

ejm92 08-05-02 1
 Of course she blows..... L82LIFE 08-06-02 2
   My thoughts exactly! AyaK 08-07-02 5
       RE: My thoughts exactly! SurvivorBlows 08-08-02 6
           RE: My thoughts exactly! shakes the clown 08-08-02 7
               RE: My thoughts exactly! LionChow 08-13-02 8
                   RE: My thoughts exactly! PepeLePew13 08-14-02 9
               RE: My thoughts exactly! TechNoir 08-19-02 12
 RE:

ANNA NIC...

Red Lady 08-07-02 3
   RE:

ANNA NIC...

kyngsladye 08-07-02 4
 The Anna Nicole Drinking Game PepeLePew13 08-18-02 10
   OMG!!! Drive My Car 08-18-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-02, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE:

ANNA NICOLE BLOWS

"
Yeah, we do need one of these. But, I used my psychic powers to avoid this mess of a show, although I'm sure I'll end up seeing one of those reruns they are sure to air.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Of course she blows....."
How do you think she got the rich old guy to marry her?

Biggest.Slut.Ever

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "My thoughts exactly!"

However, I should add that this show had the highest-rated first episode of any reality TV show on basic cable (4.1), dwarfing the first episode of The Osbournes (2.8) plus all of the Bunim-Murray Productions Real World-Road Rules shows.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My thoughts exactly!"
What he said... E! is crowing about it:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=523

-SB

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My thoughts exactly!"
>What he said... E! is crowing
>about it:
>

....I would be extremely suprised if E! has anything to crow about after the rest of the episodes. After watching the premiere its quite clear that E! knew what they were doing when they didn't allow any critics to review the show prior to the premiere.....the show was without a doubt the worst half hour of television that I ever saw. Actually, it was the worst 20 minutes since that is how long I was able to hang in there before changing the channel.

I found it to be completely unwatchable, even from the angle of just watching to make fun of it, that's how terrible it was. I didn't laugh one time during the premiere, not even at the show's expense...in fact I sat there the whole time with my jaw touching the ground in shock that someone actually allowed this show to get on the air.

They might get ratings for the second show based on the fact that it did so well in the ratings....ie, people who didn't watch it will turn in out of curiosity...but, I bet they will also lose a good portion of the 4 million who watched the premiere such as myself.

WORST. SHOW. EVER. NO. FOOLIN.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My thoughts exactly!"
So true! We were flipping through the channels in search of entertainment and came across this disaster. To me, there's no reason to watch The A.N.S. Show except to goof on her, but it was so lame there was no sport to it.

Totally vapid, and not worth a repeat viewing.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My thoughts exactly!"
>To me, there's no reason to watch The A.N.S. Show except to
>goof on her, but it was so lame there was no sport to it.

I haven't seen this excrement yet, but in light of all the positive feedback on here... I hereby christen this The ANuS Show from now on for our purposes.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My thoughts exactly!"
Mr. Clown,

I believe you missed the central concept. Each viewing sucks 50 to 70 IQ points so by the third viewing you are exactly in sync with Anna Nicole. As they say on Iron Chef, a perfect match.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE:

ANNA NICOLE BLOWS

"
dang! I missed episode one! I wonder if there will be re-runs?! (j/k)

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-07-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE:

ANNA NICOLE BLOWS

"
Heck yeah, Red Lady! E! would not want you to miss a minute. *laughs* The times may not be correct for your location:

Aug. 8, midnight, 1:30 a.m.; Aug. 10, 6 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 1 a.m.; Aug. 11, 5:30 p.m.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Anna Nicole Drinking Game"
We'll need this just to stomach getting through an episode... not that I've ever watched this crap or plan to do so (we don't get her show up here anyway, thank goodness Canadians won't get corrupted).

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,337183~3~0~,00.html

Presenting the Anna Nicole Smith drinking game -- Here's a little something to make the televised antics of our favorite former model more bearable by Dan Snierson.

Outrageous? Yes. Courageous? Kind of. Contagious? 'Fraid so. The ''come inside my wacky go-nuts life!'' genre of reality TV just got a little bigger: ''The Anna Nicole Show'' -- a series about everybody's favorite eccentric actress/Playmate/merry widow, Anna Nicole Smith -- gave E! its highest household ratings ever with its recent debut. (What's the appeal? It's just like ''The Osbournes,'' but with less metal and more slurring.) Seeking to make this guilty pleasure even more guilty, we present...the Anna Nicole Show Drinking Game.

~ Every time Anna Nicole noshes, take a drink.

~ Every time she's seen without her attorney, Howard, take a drink.

~ Every time she addresses the camera, take a drink. (If she comes on to the camera, do a double.)

~ Every time she stumbles, clumsily spill a shot all over your face.

~ Every time she talks about masturbation, take a sip of blush wine.

~ Every time she mentions the fact that she hasn't had sex in two years, take a drink while fastening a chastity belt around your waist.

~ Every time she flaunts her breasts, adjusts them, or refers to them by name, take two drinks. (Caution: Please have an EMT standing by in case of alcohol poisoning.)

~ Every time she converses with her pooch, Sugar Pie, share a Milk-Bone with your dog.

~ Every time she encourages Sugar Pie to hump her stuffed bear, rub up against the person to your left.

~ Every time Anna Nicole herself mounts an object or person, close your eyes, plug your ears, and chant, ''La-la-la-la-la-I'm-not-listening!''

~ Every time she mispronounces a word, throw a dictionary at the TV.

~ Every time she bickers with her assistant, Kim, punch the shoulder of the person to your right.

~ Every time she engages in a sweet-'n'-awkward conversation with her son, Daniel, call your mom and tell her that you love her.

~ Every time she refers to -- or directly addresses -- her late 90-year-old billionaire husband, give $475 million to the person on your left.

~ Any time she seems embarrassed by her own behavior, game over.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "OMG!!!"
I haven't seen it, but I think I don't have too after seeing this. I get the gist.

~ Every time she encourages Sugar Pie to hump her stuffed bear, rub up against the person to your left.

~ Every time Anna Nicole herself mounts an object or person, close your eyes, plug your ears, and chant, ''La-la-la-la-la-I'm-not-listening!''

Oh Good Lord!!!!!

It's the Drunken Fat Party Slut Show!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •