The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A tribute to Mika"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-09, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: A tribute to Mika"
Mika was really fustrating with all her fears. If I was so fearful of everything (and I don't like heights) I wouldn't go on national tv to humilate myself over it. You just end up looking silly.

I had no problem with what Flighttime and Big Easy did. It would have been classier for them to be gentlemen and just stand there and wait but I figure as athletes they are much more competative and trash talking is part of professional sports (hang around hockey players and you'll learn that even Mothers aren't off limits). Their blood was up and Mika was like a bleeding porpoise. It happens. I doubt they'd do it in a non competative situation.

I have mixed feelings about what Canaan did. I think if it had been me and any one of my friends I would have expected to be shoved probably with a comment of "Your stupidity is not going to cost me 1,000,000$". She owed it to him to go down that slide. They are a team. No one was going to die going down the slide. It's not like jumping out of a plane or mountain climbing where the potential for injury exists. It's a slide. On the other hand. because he's male and she's female his trying to shove her is problematic as it opens him up to looking abusive. I didn't think he was abusive but when he tried to push her down the slide I thought he would have been better served not doing it. She's a drama queen. He just fed her drama. The only way to deal with a drama queen of any kind is not to contribute and not rise to the bait. His only hope at that point was to try and calm her down. I wonder if he had gone down first and then come back and let her see that he was fine if she might have had more courage.
Ultimately Canaan shouldn't have chosen Mika as his race partner knowing she was so fearful.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A tribute to Mika   Estee     10-26-09       
   RE: A tribute to Mika   Max Headroom     10-26-09     1  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   Snidget     10-26-09     2  
         RE: A tribute to Mika   mindy23     10-26-09     3  
             RE: A tribute to Mika   Estee     10-26-09     4  
                 RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     10-26-09     5  
                     RE: A tribute to Mika   Seana     10-26-09     6  
                     RE: A tribute to Mika   newsomewayne     11-03-09     38  
                         RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     11-03-09     39  
                             RE: A tribute to Mika   newsomewayne     11-04-09     40  
                                 RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     11-04-09     41  
                 To push, or not to push?   Cathy the Canadian     10-26-09     10  
                     RE: To push, or not to push?   byoffer     10-26-09     12  
                         RE: To push, or not to push?   jbug     10-26-09     13  
                         RE: To push, or not to push?   Cathy the Canadian     10-26-09     15  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   sica077     10-27-09     24  
   RE: A tribute to Mika   kingfish     10-26-09     7  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   kidflash212     10-26-09     8  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   HobbsofMI     10-26-09     9  
         RE: A tribute to Mika   MissMyth     10-26-09     11  
             RE: A tribute to Mika   HobbsofMI     10-27-09     19  
                 RE: A tribute to Mika   PepeLePew13     10-27-09     21  
                     RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     10-27-09     23  
                         RE: A tribute to Mika   kingfish     10-28-09     25  
                             RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     10-28-09     27  
                                 RE: A tribute to Mika   HobbsofMI     10-29-09     30  
                                     RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     10-29-09     35  
   RE: A tribute to Mika   qwertypie     10-26-09     14  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   kingfish     10-26-09     16  
   On Canaan's Side   samboohoo     10-27-09     17  
     RE: On Canaan's Side   jbug     10-27-09     18  
     RE: On Canaan's Side   Karchita     10-27-09     22  
         RE: On Canaan's Side   samboohoo     10-28-09     26  
             RE: On Canaan's Side   Karchita     10-28-09     28  
                 RE: On Canaan's Side   samboohoo     10-29-09     33  
                     RE: On Canaan's Side   Karchita     10-29-09     34  
             RE: On Canaan's Side   kingfish     10-28-09     29  
                 RE: On Canaan's Side   Max Headroom     10-29-09     31  
                     RE: On Canaan's Side   samboohoo     10-29-09     32  
                         RE: On Canaan's Side   Karchita     10-30-09     36  
   RE: A tribute to Mika   mrc     10-27-09     20  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   MaryKat     10-31-09     37  
   RE: A tribute to Mika   fleaismycat     11-05-09     42  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   jbug     11-05-09     43  
         RE: A tribute to Mika   featherfish81     11-06-09     47  
     RE: A tribute to Mika   newsomewayne     11-05-09     44  
         RE: A tribute to Mika   fleaismycat     11-05-09     45  
             RE: A tribute to Mika   Karchita     11-05-09     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •