The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swetdawg 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-01, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swetdawg Click to send private message to Swetdawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-01 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Been lurking in the Boma for awhile. I love all the great info and insight all of you provide. I hope this doesn't sound stupid or discussed in another thread but I heard on Howard Stern this morning (as Robin was reporting the news) that the tribes will be split into three this week. *Blushing as Dawg's first post shows he's a Howard fan*

Stern's show is owned by CBS and he is a big Survivor fan so don't know if this means he knows something from MB or if they are just reporting on all the rumors.

Who knows if this is a spoiler or not, but even if not, I plan on contributing as much as I can in the future. *Bows to the Spoiling Gods*

Note to EPM..."Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes dabo 11-07-01 1
   RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes Swetdawg 11-07-01 2
       RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes s_man 11-07-01 3
 RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes MattyMax 11-08-01 4
 RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes SurvivinDawg 11-08-01 5
   RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes Swetdawg 11-08-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-01, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-01 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Stern probably got this off the web. Howard, you here? Kewl!

oops, edited to add: Welcome to the Blows Community.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

11-07-01, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swetdawg Click to send private message to Swetdawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Thanks for the welcome, Dabo. Howie could have gotten this off the net, but my novice spoiling mind thought the CBS connection might mean something. Howard has had MB on before. Is MB fueling the fire for us spoilers or trying to reach a much larger audience through Howard? He does reach millions of non spoiler viewers so is this a red herring? Is MB truly a devious bastard or does he want to let us in on what's happening to stem off the ratings slide vs. Friends. Heck, I dunno...I'm new at this.

PS. Can't remember this posted before, but Howard had Carl on after his boot. Two interesting things he said: 1) He said Brandon had a pet saying called "titty poo" that drove the OFA nuts. 2) He also said he had to stop Frank more than once from beating the **** out of Brandon. (Not that that's a spoiler, but wouldn't it be kewl!)

The Dawg hopes to keep diggin and spoilin more.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-01, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Dawg (GA mabye??)

As a fellow long-time lurker, recent poster, welcome.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-01, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Rosie O'Donnell today said on her show that the the survivors will split into 3 tribes.

This carries the same question of authority as Howard Stern's remarks, but if everybody's saying it, there may be a grain of truth.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-01, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Swetdawg,

Nice name.

But what's wrong with being a Howard Stern fan?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

11-08-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Howard Stern...3 Tribes"
Howie rox! Some people just don't get him and I didn't want to get bashed on my first post.

The three tribes is now out there everywhere...Either the rumor has taken a life of his own or you can't trust MB as far as you can throw Rosie's head (Howie reference!)

Nice name also...I've been the Dawg for years.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •