The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sb Tribe, the RC vote has come..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-07-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sb Tribe, the RC vote has come..."
We have had little information on the RC, and some have even said that the RC winner gets to pick (if the swedish swap is the twist) the people to be switched. Which tribe do YOU think will win the RC?

RULES:

REAPLY TO THIS POST ONLY

LEAVE THE NAME OF THE TRIBE AS THE SUJECT

INCLUDE REASONS AND SPECULATION IN THE MESSAGE

THERE IS NO CROSS-FIRE

Happy Votin'

Skier

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No RC in EP5 Krautboy 11-07-01 1
 No RC pirategrrl 11-07-01 2
 LEAVE THE NAME OF THE TRIBE Bebo 11-07-01 3
 RE: Sb Tribe, the RC vote has come.... Naked 11-07-01 4
 Twist TaurusII 11-07-01 5
 samburu janisella 11-08-01 6
 Boran dabo 11-08-01 7
 samburu... anotherkim 11-08-01 8
 Samburu AyaK 11-08-01 9
 No RC George Tirebiter 11-08-01 10
 Samburu MakeItStop 11-08-01 11
 RE: Switch of ONE member w/water & ... Dalton 11-08-01 12
 Boran Swami 11-08-01 13
 Samburu Outfrontgirl 11-08-01 14
 Boran dangerkitty 11-08-01 15
 Clarence if Individual; Boran if Tr... IceCat 11-08-01 16
 Vote total so far... AyaK 11-08-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No RC in EP5"
The logistics of merge, spilt or swap will replace the RC this week.

Krautboy

pirategrrl 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pirategrrl Click to send private message to pirategrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No RC"
I think that the merge/swap/whatever will be drastic enough to take up the time for the reward challenge.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "LEAVE THE NAME OF THE TRIBE"
Hope I'm reaplying right (sorry Ski, had to poke a little fun at ya)...

Add me to the list of No RC's this week -- they'll be twisting instead.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sb Tribe, the RC vote has come..."
There is no hunting and fishing allowed, and one of the tribes has no water. I think there will be a reward of some sort, I think there will be a competetion of some sort also
Naked

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Twist"
Instead of RC

)O_II

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-01, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "samburu"
just to be different

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Boran"
A switch of players could be done from the camps on day 13 pushing back RC to day 14 and IC to day 15 with TC later that day, if a trade of provisions goes along with the switch it would need to be 2-2 or 3-3 switches so that players leaving on hikes to other camps can carry provisions with them. Boran water advantage gives them the edge particularly if Kim J. has been sent to Samburu.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "samburu..."
because I m now leaning toward the Swedish hostage swap and Samburu is only going to get stronger if they get to pick a Boranian--no way they will pick MamaKim. Even their weakest link, Brandon, can semi-perform in challenges. Of course I assuming it would be a physical challenge, too.

I don't think they would pick Kelly, FWIW. I think the necklace pic is a red herring--makes us think she is leaving, but why would they pick her, knowing that they could be down to one man plus Brandon?? How dumb would that be? They picked Kelly in the blood drinking because she looked to be the weakest member-what have they seen that would change that?

Kim

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Samburu"
I see tonight's show breaking up like this: first 15 minutes, day 1: swap; second 15 minutes, day 2: RC; third 15 minutes, day 3: IC; final 15 minutes: TC.

I think Samburu will win the RC for no reason other than the fact that MamaKim will probably have to compete.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-08-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "No RC"
Whatever the split/swap is, I don't think it will leave time for an RC--but there may be some kind of reward for what they have to deal with.

GT

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-01, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Samburu"
They need a reward that will solve their water problems.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-08-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Switch of ONE member w/water & food replaces RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-01 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Edited to add:

SAMBURU Wins Reward Challenge --- if there IS a RC.

Don't ask me how this works but I have faith that Burn-it is evil and sneaky and twisted enough to make it work and make it interesting for viewers.

The 1st 15min. is the "switch"; the 2nd 15min. is the adjustment or fall-out from the "switch"; the 3rd 15min. is the Immunity Challenge and the 4th 15min. is the Tribal Voting.

Dalton
PS. A "first" for MB's Survivor show would be NO REWARD Challenge, btw.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Boran"
If there is an RC, Boran will win it. I think MB will keep the RC so as to not screw with the format too much while doing the big Twist thing--whatever the heck it is. The Twist will be snuck in under cover of the RC. Maybe there will be a guest appearance by Chubby Checkers and the best dancers win.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Samburu"
Because they need water.
No RC is certainly possible. Merge eps have missed RC and given food to everyone. The auction in S2 gave food/drinks to everyone. So it could be a Reward where both tribes get something they want to even out the disparities faced by whomever gets swapped. I think Kelly will go to Samburu and I think it's not equitable to send her from water to no water...

I don't think RC winner gets to pick one AND pick one to leave. I think opposing teams get to pick their new member.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Boran"
Because.....aaaargh. No comment.

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Clarence if Individual; Boran if Tribal"
Hydration... hydration... hydration...

September 11, 2001

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vote total so far..."
This is post #17, summarizing 15 votes.

No RC.....6
Samburu..5
Boran......4

Talk about a close vote!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •