The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-05-02, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
I've been pretty patient with Flo until this point, and actually thought she was kind of endearing in the past, what with her childlike petulance and whininess ("I didn't know that was your taxi" with the break in her voice on "taxi"). But last night took the cake. Zach needs to run, run, run as far away as he can get from her. And so does Drew. She was intolerable. She makes Karyn from AR1 look like the poster child for patience and relationship-building. The way she snapped and yelled at Zach over everything was terrible. I know this is really nothing new, but it just seemed ten times worse last night. At least Zach grew something resembling a backbone and fired back a little. The way Flo just gave up at the end of the Lake Geneva pitstop was pathetic. And the way she is flaunting her new "relationship" with Drew, and I use that term loosely, in Zach's face is shameful. Reminds me of Tara and Alex. Whether Zach is just her friend or teammate and not a romantic interest are irrelevent. It was obvious that Zach was not at all comfortable watching Flo and Drew sniffing around each other like a couple of dogs in heat, but since it's clear that Flo is not interested in anyone's feelings other than her own, it doesn't surprise me that she wouldn't notice.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! TARantado 12-05-02 1
   RE: Flo is the Ho wildchickenhunter 12-05-02 6
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! Breezy 12-05-02 2
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! lionsroar 12-05-02 3
 Flo the high maintenance woman realitybites 12-05-02 4
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! Kermit the Vixen 12-05-02 5
 What a princess... snoocharoo 12-05-02 7
   Amen. FesterFan1 12-05-02 9
       RE: Amen. Lisapooh 12-05-02 15
           RE: Amen. snoocharoo 12-06-02 21
   come on snooch! Lisapooh 12-05-02 12
       RE: come on snooch! snoocharoo 12-05-02 13
           RE: come on snooch! Lisapooh 12-05-02 14
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! L82LIFE 12-05-02 8
   RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! Skilinopia 12-05-02 10
       OMH... snoocharoo 12-05-02 11
   RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! PepeLePew13 12-06-02 19
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! volmel 12-05-02 16
   RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! AresMars 12-06-02 20
       RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! dajaki 12-06-02 22
           RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! PepeLePew13 12-07-02 23
   RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! kooler 12-08-02 25
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! mtopaz 12-05-02 17
   RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! HonHiGuy 12-05-02 18
 RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits! Artemis 12-08-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARantado 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado Click to send private message to TARantado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
I really felt sorry for Zach in this last double episode.

Emotions are getting intense but the most emotions on this race come from Flo. And they're not always the best of emotions.

It's pretty clear that Zach's uncomfortable with Flo going around Drew. And Zach being the cool, calm, laid back guy I guess didn't want to make such a big fuss or scene of his disapproval.

But Zach seems to be the type of person who will remain silent about his feelings but does have a boiling point and if reached could explode like a volcano. I think we saw some of it in this last leg where he began raising his voice at Flo.

I only have one thing to say about that...

"Go Zach Go !"

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-02, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flo is the Ho"
Tara (TAR2) set the skeezer bar and team Heave raised that bar, but Flo is the biggest Ho TAR has seen. She should be ashamed of herself.
She acts like a child at every turn of the game until Zach saves their ass, then she tells us what a great guy he is. Moments later she is atacking him again.
The way she is acting with Drew is like something out of a bad high school cheerleader slasher movie.
Zach.....run from this b*tch as fast as possible. She is nothing but 'media skeezer whore' material.

p.s. Zach may be a better player (TAR) than I thought he was. I got a little bit of an appreciation of him last night!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
She was awful last night. I was sooooo waiting for Zach to take his hair pretty and wrap it around Flo's neck and start pulling.

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
I kept wondering what Drew must be thinking as he was watching last nights episode. I wonder if he was with Flo at the time and if he was ready to run for the hills! Poor guy has no idea what he is getting into.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-02, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Flo the high maintenance woman"
I agree with most everything that Chris said, except that Zach was a little extreme at penny pinching, and Flo was justified in calling him on it. That's no excuse for whining like a jet airplane, though.

On the plus side, Flo is quite beautiful (in my eyes), and on some days she's tolerable.

On the minus side, she's a whiner, a quitter, a scaredy cat, and a bit of a princess. My view of Flo as a friend or relationship partner is "who needs her?" Zach is slowly starting to wise up, and perhaps Drew has too.

I'd say she's the new Tara, but Tara was kind of forced into her bad behavior by her partner. That's not true of Flo, of course.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-05-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Honestly, I think the increase in her nastiness towards Zach in these last episodes was probably more a result of her new feelings for Drew. It's sort of a subconcious way of demonstrating to herself and to the world that "Zach and I are not a couple." No, I don't think it's the least bit attractive, but it clearly defines the relationship as "no romantic feelings." I'm sure at some point there has been a question in Drew's mind about how much "just friends" they were and now she is making it pretty clear. She gone a little overboard, IMHO, but I do honestly believe that it's less of a character flaw and more of a subconcious showing off of her "singleness" for Drew's benefit.

Just my take.

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "What a princess..."
Flo is a little princess. She makes me ill and I had so hoped to see her and Jill get into a cat fight and Jill kick her sorry, skinny, ass. She sounded like my 9 yr old daughter and I had this compelling urge to send her to her room for a time out.
Flo is NOT attractive on the inside which makes her repulsive on the outside.

Why oh why did John Vito and Jill lose to Terri and Ian??????? They were my only reason for even watching this show this long.

Snoocharoo

"you went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey. Be cheerful, fit in or someone might think you're weird"

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Amen."
Although actually Snooch, I think you're giving her too much credit comparing her to your 9-year-old. Those tantrums she throws are of the Terrible Two variety. Zach should have pushed her whiny ass in the lake.

Fester's dream...
Flo: <whine>"We lost because you had to change your pants"</whine>

Screech: "No. We lost because you quit, and I've had to drag your sorry ass the last 3 miles of this race AND peddle this GD paddleboat. You haven't done a f***in' thing to help me this entire race. You constantly bitch at me about what *I'm* doing wrong. And now you're hoin' around with a team we're supposedly trying to beat right in front of my face. So why don't you just SHADDDUP!!"

Why oh why did John Vito and Jill lose to Terri and Ian??????? They were my only reason for even watching this show this long.

I'm seriously not watching the finale if 2 of the 3 remaining teams are the Bunkers and Screeches. In fact, I think being subjected to 2 hours of that violates the international law standard of cruel and unusual punishment.

Fester <-- Thinks Jill is a serious cutey.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amen."

> Fester <-- Thinks Jill is
>a serious cutey.

I've developed a serious girl crush myself Fester. She's adorable - and I approve of her wanting to look pretty for Phil.

Frosted pink lipstick, aviator shades and velour track pants - must-have for any hot young globe trotting chick!

12-06-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Amen."
I have a girl crush on Jill too your majesty. She is so damn cute and has a wonderful attitude that makes her very sexy.

Snoocharoo

"you went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey. Be cheerful, fit in or someone might think you're weird"

12-05-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "come on snooch!"
Why you gotta hate on princesses?!?

12-05-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: come on snooch!"
Sorry Pooh...I forgot about your royal status.

Snoocharoo

**prays pooh doesn't exile her from the royal court for her erroneous faux pas.**

12-05-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: come on snooch!"
You've been given the royal pass snooch. All is forgiven. Peel me a grape, fetch me a beverage and we'll call it a day hon!

forgot I'm a princess? How many times a day to I have to remind you peasants!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
She was a major whiner last night. She's been a whiner throughout the show, but last night's action took the prize! Poor, poor Zach. He seems like a really nice, mellow guy. It's pretty sad to see the way she's cuckolding him with Drew.

Speaking of Drew-what's wrong with him? He obviously sees the way she's acting, yet he still wants to get with her? Stoooopid!

Well, I hope Zach has the good sense to kick her to the curb after the race and find himself a woman that's more worthy. I'm sure there will be plenty of women ready to take Flo's place.

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Well I think, Drew only saw the nice side of Flo. After all, until probably after the race and now on video, did he see her ugly behaviour! After all whenever she blew up, she was with Zach only. Anyway, Drew run Drew run away from that princess Flo. She will kill you and eat your heart out! Zack, good thing you are not married to her. Quit the friendship and don't see her again. Did anyone notice that Flo best friend looked like her? Birds of the feather...

12-05-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
11. "OMH..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I feel so sorry for the man that ever gets trapped in her web. On the positive side Flo's behavior made me look like "Mrs. Dream Wife".

Hear that hubby???????? Everytime you think I'm nagging you or being a boitch just think of the poor SOB married to Flo.

Snoocharoo

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-02, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"

>Speaking of Drew-what's wrong with him?
>He obviously sees the way she's acting, yet he
>still wants to get with her? Stoooopid!

He's a model, remember? Models = Airheads (most of the time)

Amen, y'all. Flo is the biggest princess-wanna-be (in deference to Pooh) and the biggest whiner in the history of the world. I cannot understand why anyone would be thinking of flirting and showing her underwear to a member of the opposing team when you're trying to win a million dollars -- way to piss off your own partner and practically guarantee you cannot win!

Unless, of course, this is a strategy employed by Flo to snooker her opponents into thinking that Flozac has no shot at all. But I'm giving Flo way too much credit - ain't going to happen.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
First let me start this out by saying I couldn't stand Flo's whining last night. It was like nails across a blackboard. But there were a few things I did notice.

I felt Flo was feeling Zack was making all the decisions cause he was "the man" and she was being shut out and she seemed frustrated. Flo said several times, "why do you get to make the decisions". When she wanted to give the map to The Brothers and he said no, once again, she asked him this question. I don't know about you other ladies, but when my husband starts being domineering, I can get a little screechy, too. Also, he was so cheap that it drove me crazy and I wasn't even on the show, tired, dirty and in a foreign country. So I could see her frustration a little.

As regards Drew, he showed a bit of a protective side toward Flo last night. When Zack wanted to stay at the "Y" and she about started crying and saying she was dirty and wanted a shower, Drew said something like "you won't have to stay in a bad place", protectively.

Just thought this was interesting.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-02, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Zack should have been making all the descision because the princess is a moron.
She didn't want to save money by sleeping in a cheaper motel because it's gross, she didn't want to climp down the cliff 'cause she's a wimp, didn't want to bungee 'cause she's a wuss, she wants to give aid to her competitors ala sharing the map, she doesn't want to carry her back pack 'cause it's too heavy.
This nightmare of walking flesh has been a liability to Zack from day one and he should get down on his knees and thank Drew for taking this banshee of his hands. The only think that scares me is that this creature in human form may actually breed some day and then there'll be little whiney shrews running around.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Moron is the word. She needs to get over herself and pitch in. The only reason they are this far is because of Z. BTW, did anyone else catch Flo saying that she could beat K/G in a foot race? And when it came down to the pitstop, she was behind K/G and Z dropped back to be with her. I'm sure she meant she could outrun K/G as long as the foot race didn't involve going uphill, or being in Singapore, or actually running.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
>The only reason they are this
>far is because of Z.

It makes you wonder just how good is Zach. He's literally had three backpacks on his back the entire trip -- his own, Flo and her backpack, yet he's got the two of them in a pretty good position with four people left.

Just imagine if it was Flo who fell off the bike instead of Teri! The tears would have flooded the entire country.

kooler 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kooler Click to send private message to kooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Just fyi purposes,
The Y in Singapore that they planned to stay is much better than you guys imagined it to be. The hotel they ended up staying in which was the orchard hotel isn't even a great hotel. The Y is cheaper this part of the world because it doesn't have concierge and facilities like tennis courts, large pool and maybe 24 hrs dining.

With the money they paid for the hotel they stayed, they would have been able to get 2 rooms in the Y for the same money and as good facilities. Or was this Flo's plan all along to share rooms!!

Flo's just a whinner...and a double headed snake.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-05-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
Flo was way over the top last night. And she wasn't satisfied with screaming and whining at Zach, but she had to get a few zingers in at other teams, which came back to bite her, like laughing about how clueless Teri and Ian were, and then she says "I can't believe they are ahead of us. How did they do that?" And then later, she says "I can beat Ken and Gerard in a foot race." I had to laugh as I saw her huffing and puffing up the hill, while Ken and Gerard left her in the dust.

If Zach hasn't already, he ought to send Drew a big bouquet of flowers for taking this whiney baby off his hands.

HonHiGuy 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HonHiGuy Click to send private message to HonHiGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
I just hope Flo makes it to Hawaii (if that is indeed one of the stops) so that I can see her in a bikini.

Artemis 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Artemis Click to send private message to Artemis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hey Flo... Kiss my Grits!"
I suspect Drew's attraction to Flo could be explained by his relationship with Derek. Namely, Derek is rather bitchy & bossy (eg., occasions when Derek has bitched out Drew for being inept with a map, etc.), and guess who is Derek's female counterpart? None other than our beloved, bitchy, bossy, bratty Flo!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •