The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
(A dialogue game where characters are assigned, but everyone is encouraged to comment.)

Hello American Viewing Audience. And whoever else is out there, especially if you have a Nielsen box.

Welcome to BE THE AMERICAN IDOL.

We have a great bashing season, my friends. Yea, never in the history of singing shows have we seen such banality, oddity and unworthiness. Ah, but there are a few mighty competitors. And I love this part of the season, because I get 4 hours of face-time Every week, thanks to our Tues, Wed & Thurs shows. And I get to say goodbye to 4 losers every week. So, let's dish the dirt and shovel the doodoo.

Introduce yourselves and bash your fellow castmates.

Lots of spots open- see Sign Up thread.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 CattyChat 03-02-06 1
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 seahorse 03-03-06 16
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Breezy 03-02-06 2
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 emydi 03-02-06 3
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Glow 03-03-06 10
       Chris' Ho Angelfood 03-03-06 11
           RE: Chris' Ho Glow 03-03-06 14
               duh yeah Angelfood 03-03-06 18
                   RE: duh yeah Glow 03-03-06 20
 Hi. I'm Kat! Sheila 03-02-06 4
   RE: Hi. I'm Kat! seahorse 03-03-06 21
 Hi from Bobby Angelfood 03-02-06 5
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 CattyChat 03-03-06 6
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 mrc 03-03-06 7
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Tahj 03-03-06 12
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 seahorse 03-03-06 22
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 mrc 03-03-06 8
   *snort* Breezy 03-03-06 9
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Tahj 03-03-06 13
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 seahorse 03-03-06 15
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 emydi 03-03-06 17
       RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Glow 03-03-06 19
           RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 emydi 03-03-06 24
       RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 seahorse 03-03-06 23
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Pepito 03-03-06 25
 Tuesday night's performances mrc 03-07-06 26
   RE: Tuesday night's performances mrc 03-07-06 27
 Guys--Top 8 mrc 03-09-06 28
 Guys--Top 8 mrc 03-09-06 29
 Boys CattyChat 03-09-06 30
 RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 Devious Weasel 03-09-06 31
   RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24 CBailey 03-09-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Do I really need an introduction? Yes, I'm the ever sickening sweet, increasing dopey Paula. I get to start this season with a clean slate. I mean, really, who is America going to believe Corey or moi? He was a cold hearted snake, that one. I would NEVER cross the line, I just like to watch like a little girl in a boy candy store.

Watch out, Ryan. I am the cute flirt of the show -- no touchy-touchy with the girls OR the boys. (Are you okay, Will, darling? I'd love to explain to you why I LOVE all things Bobby Brady.)

Well, this season anything Randy says goes double for me -- except when he criticizes any of my boys; in that case, I'll speak up and voice MY OWN opinion.

So far I can sum everyone up as follows:

I love your individual style. I love your tone. You really move me. You are SO genuine & REAL. Oh . . . and what Randy says. Oh . . . and did I mention how much I hate Simon?

Okay, boys, are you ready for a trip to Paula's Pound?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Yo girl. You must be laying off the pills this season so far. You are actually coherent. I hope you're not having withdrawals. I know the kind of medicine you craved in the past.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
You bad media types leave my daddy alone! I'm sure being on AI is actually a help for his political career, cause I am the all American girl. *preen*

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Yo, glow, is it me or BO?

I'm no. 1

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
ummm. *giggle*
*swoon*

-- Chris's Ho

03-03-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Chris' Ho"
doesn't that require your own siggie?

That could be your title in this game...

03-03-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chris' Ho"
Are you offering?

03-03-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "duh yeah"
you should ask tribe for a siggie first, if he's too busy, I can do a less-technically-beautiful one. We need to find a good graphic first tho. Hmmn. Ideas?

03-03-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
20. "RE: duh yeah"
I found some nice ones on his band's website. I'll have to re-find them.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hi. I'm Kat!"
*giggle*

Hi, I'm Kat. My mom is a vocal instructor. I'm sincerely sorry that all of that part of the audience has to look at my butt during my performances each week. Did I mention that my mom is a vocal instructor? I loved the fact that I got to kiss all of the judges because I'm just a germ lovin' freak. If I didn't mention it, my mom is a vocal instructor. My roomie is Kelly. Oh! *giggle* not Clarkson silly! Pickler!!! Kelly Pickler --- the cute (but I'm cuter you know) little blonde. Anyway, I had bad "song choice" this week but I'm confident I'm not going home this week because you know my mom IS a vocal instructor.

*giggle*

Bye!

03-03-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hi. I'm Kat!"
Yo girl,

If you keep sticking with the safe stuff you might not be around as long as you hope, even if your mom is a vocal instructor.

03-02-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
5. "Hi from Bobby"
"This is the best singer. My singing is good. I have a great voice."

Ryan: What do you think about the show?
Bobby: "I like this show. American Idol and I like it so much I can't believe how much I like it."
Ryan: Are you sad at being off the show?
Bobby:"nah. I don't think so."
Ryan: What will you be doing in the future.
Bobby: "i don't know."

Angelfood's Young Son,

transcribed by AF
This character is being played by my son, per his request, but he doesn't have an RTVW ID.

03-03-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Ooooohhhh, my head hurts so bad. Close the drapes, the light hurts. Who is that laying in my bed? OMG

*runs to bathroom*

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that I was this hideous Marionette with Simon's voice coming out of my mouth. How strange.

I better start getting ready for the results show tonight, because the kids are going to need my comforting words when they get cut. What?? The show was last night?? Why don't I remember??? Oh my dear, I think I'm going to be sick again.

*runs to bathroom*

Why does the thought of Salad & Pizza make me gag??

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Hey! I LOVE American Idol! It makes me wanna SANG a song.

*whips out harp*

Made it on American Idol,
My life shore is grate.
Hey!
Gimme some scat-a-rat-a-tat-tat!
Hey!

Thank y'all very much!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Love ya man. Don't forget your high-pitched WHOAS! too.

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-03-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Dawg, I never thought much of the song choice, but I do like the Ray Charles appeal.

03-03-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Hey, man. I ate me some calumaree. It was *mumble mumble mumble*.

That Paula sure is hotter than a wet pig in slop. I bet she would *mumble mumble mumble*. Dang right.

Anybody got any rubber bands for my hair? Anybody saw my retainer? Anybody saw that medicine I gotta use on my *mumble mumble mumble*?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "*snort*"
LMAO

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-06 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

U git ta bay 2 iduls!?

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-03-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
The DAWG Pound is looking good for the start of the season

03-03-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Do I even have to show up next week? Don't I get a free pass to F12 after my performance this week?

WOO WOO WOO WOO

03-03-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Yes, you have to be there.

03-03-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Ok, just for you and don't you have a really hot friend that lives near you? ...II'll be there for her too!

03-03-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
You da man. You should be makin' records already.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Halleluja!! I made it through again. Thank you Jesus, thank you. With God's divine guidance I will go straight to the top.

The stylists have been wonderful, dressing for a woman of my figure so well. The makeup people, the Hair people, are all working wonders for me.

...Not that I don't have the talent, indeed I do. The way I see it, my main competitors are basically: Got-Grammys-in-the-family Paris; The-Voice-Instructor's-daughter Katherine; Lisa "The Lion King" Tucker; Kelly "Pick Pickler" Pickler; Bald-Eagle Chris; Taylor Hicks The Hick; and Ducky Bucky.

But the Idol will be ME. Praise Jesus!!

Mandisa

PS: What's that Donny Osmond type kid still doing in this competition? He's not a contender...

03-07-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
26. "Tuesday night's performances"
I just want y'all to know that I'm so happy to be singin' this week. (Whoo!) This has been the most exciting thang that's ever happened to me. I usta sing in honky-tonks, but they ain't got nothin' on Americun Idol. (Hey!)

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick a song that hsows off my unique voice this week. Hey, has anyone seen the sheet music for Copocabana?

03-07-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Tuesday night's performances"
I 'gree with my es-teamed southron brothu. I just hope that they don't ask us to sing some of that Frank Sinatra *mumble mumble mumble*.

Gosh, dang, that would be hard, cuz I'm a rocker, see? I can't sang no panty-waist song about love--I gotta ROCK like Bo so Glow will *mumble mumble mumble* and *mumble mumble mumble* and forget that dagnabbed poseur Chris.

03-09-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
28. "Guys--Top 8"
SOUL PATROL!!!

Look out, America--when I get my arm swingin', there ain't no stoppin' me!

Paula's gonna incorporate my dancing into her new dance routine. I see a Grammy-winning video in the future--"Seizure Fever." Or, if it's a duet with Katharine, "Seizure McPhever." Yeah! SOUL PATROL!

03-09-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
29. "Guys--Top 8"
Betcha y'all didn't know I had a twin, huh? Psych! We've had offers to do Doublemint commercials a'ready, but we asked for *mumble mumble* and they told us to stick it up our *mumble mumble*. Gosh dang Hollywood bastiges!

03-09-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
30. "Boys"
So many young, pretty boys -- so many social mores & laws to break . . .

Simon, you're such a JERK!! Leave my boys alone.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Where's my naughty little minx at? She needs to visit my dressing room.

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Idol5 - Top 24"
Hi I am Kellie

I still don't have a clue what a minx is and why would I want to visit your dressing room Simon?

I just Confused!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •