The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Junior American Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bkrchk07 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bkrchk07 Click to send private message to bkrchk07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Junior American Idol"
ok, regular american idol is 16 and older. Junior American Idol is going to be from 6 to 12. What ever happened to 13-15?
grrr!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Junior American Idol munson 05-04-03 1
   Dunno. Don't care Bebo 05-04-03 2
 RE: Junior American Idol managerr 05-05-03 3
 RE: Junior American Idol carencey 05-05-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-03, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Junior American Idol"
Anyone who has ever been around human children between the ages of 13 and 15, whether they belong to you or not, understands that there is nothing idyllic about them.

Twelve year-olds are still children. Sixteen year-olds are *typically* young adults. The tweeners are just obnoxious, insolent, selfish, intolerant brats whose talents consist of eye rolling and smart mouthing!

Breathe. Breathe.

OK, so I've got some personal issues but since the doctor perscribed the meds, I'm doing much better.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dunno. Don't care"
I have no intention of watching the junior version. I don't think children are ready to be put through everything they'll have to go through to succeed in the music business. Children aren't ready to be criticized or exploited like that.

I wonder who they're going to have judge the competition. Simon Cowell is vehemently against the concept, so no one will get the chance to see him criticize these kids. He points to Michael Jackson as a reason that children under 16 should not get recording contracts.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Junior American Idol"
Half of the fun of American Idol is making of of the contestants. That's the appeal of the show. That and getting to know them.

I think this Junior American Idol thing is going to be a big bust, just because it will be some glorified talent show. These kids are too young to make fun of, the viewing audience can't relate to them. It's basically going to become a Star Search lite.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Junior American Idol"
I guess they wanted to avoid voices cracking mid-contest?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •