The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....whatever."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TwinkyDik 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-01, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TwinkyDik Click to send private message to TwinkyDik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....whatever."
Here is one that I just thought of though I think it is unlikely.

What is the point of having an alliance? To protect your heiny when the vote comes round.

How do you do this? By all voting for the same person.

What if MB makes the survivors all choose their next three votes on the spot. No time to think and discuss. Just write them down.
An alliance could all be picked off with out any sort of coordination.
Just a thought. Unlikely. I still think the Swedish swap is the way it will go.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....... PepeLePew13 11-05-01 1
   RE: Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....... Dakota 11-05-01 2
       RE: Voting Change Theory Dakota 11-05-01 3
           RE: Voting Change Theory Bebo 11-05-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-01, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....whatever."
Won't happen, though... the lawyers will be licking their chops over this one with the vote manipulation.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Twist Theory # 667,899,....whatever."
Previews say the "twist" will "change Survivor forever". The twists discussed in Spoiler, don't fit that statement. Jiffy said to Samburu at TC last week that if the tribes merge and Samburu votes are split 4/1 and Boran votes all 5 the same, Samburu is in trouble. (Sharp cookie, that Jiffy) So I'm not sure an early merge is the deal, although the water is a life and death issue. Where's Shakes? Doesn't he have connections in Hollywood now?

Welcome, Twinky! That reminds me of the saying:
If you are what you eat, do you really want to be a Twinky?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Voting Change Theory"
Note the previews: the three people shown expressing concern over the change are the three people who have votes: Clarence, Lindsey and Silas.

I just had an idea. What if the WINNERS of Immunity get to vote out a member of the LOSING team, instead of the losing team having to vote out one of their own.
The statement "alliances are shattered" sounds like tribemates will be competing against tribemates before the merge. Or maybe Burnitt will blindfold them, have them each pick a marble out of a broken pot, the pot being filled with 2 different colors of marbles, and two new tribes formed.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Voting Change Theory"
>Note the previews: the three
>people shown expressing concern over
>the change are the three
>people who have votes:
>Clarence, Lindsey and Silas.

Under any of the three main tribal shuffle theories -- switch, early merge, and three tribes -- this concern would make sense.

Switch: Clarence would be concerned if he or his ally Kelly is switched (possibly MamaKim too). Silas and Lindsey are fried because either one of their alliance has been switched, making them vulnerable right away, or one of their opposition has been switched and can spill the beans to the Boran on the voting history.

Early Merge: Clarence is concerned because if Samburu is unified, they could vote him out in a 6-6 tie. At this point, he has no knowledge of the schism in Samburu and would be worried that they would stick together, like tribes in S1 and S2. S & L are worried because Frank and Theresa can join with Boran and pick off the little Mallies one by one.

Three Tribes: If only one tribe goes to TC, then that means that a 2-2 tie could finish any one of them off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •