The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-01, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Hi gang...

Sorry I wasn't able to post my vidcaps earlier. Major ISP difficulties. Here they are, for whatever they're worth. I don't think MB's going to give us anything more to work with this week (note: the CBS website preview is a little longer this, and I don't have those scenes to cap yet).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 11-04-01 1
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 11-05-01 2
       RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps IceCat 11-05-01 3
           RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps sleeeve 11-05-01 5
       RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps dabo 11-05-01 7
   Kelly missing from caps 19 & 20 LowRent 11-05-01 4
       RE: Kelly missing from caps 19 & 20 Stairway2Dayton 11-05-01 8
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps; Why do I ... tari on safari 11-07-01 41
       A Jacobean Revenge Tragedy brewing,... Rose Red 11-07-01 43
       RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps; Why do I ... Swami 11-07-01 46
 For you analyzing experts Ogachu 11-05-01 6
 RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 11-05-01 9
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps littlesplitty 11-05-01 10
       Necklaces Mumbo Jumbo 11-05-01 11
           RE: Necklaces anotherkim 11-05-01 12
               RE: Necklaces true 11-05-01 16
                   RE: Necklaces Bungler 11-05-01 18
                       Thanks Bungler... IceCat 11-06-01 20
           RE: Necklaces tari on safari 11-07-01 42
               RE: Necklaces sleeeve 11-07-01 44
                   She's wearing the same clothes... IceCat 11-07-01 45
                   RE: Necklaces Rebel Crown 11-07-01 48
                       RE: Necklaces Bungler 11-07-01 49
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps wendyp 11-05-01 13
       Not necessarily... Bebo 11-05-01 14
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps diamond 11-05-01 15
   RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps Loree 11-05-01 17
       BRANDON AT THE BOMA Rose Red 11-06-01 19
 Kelly and the necklace MakeItStop 11-06-01 21
   S3 TWIST HIDDEN FROM S4 CONTESTANTS Rose Red 11-06-01 22
       good point.... anotherkim 11-06-01 23
   RE: Kelly and the necklace Cin 11-06-01 24
   RE: Kelly and the necklace - too ma... Ogachu 11-08-01 51
 Is Kelly wearing her necklace in th... anotherkim 11-06-01 25
   RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace i... Bungler 11-06-01 26
       RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace i... WaterRat 11-06-01 27
           Yep--that is the photo..... anotherkim 11-06-01 28
               Non-luxury necklace? Outfrontgirl 11-06-01 29
                   RE: Non-luxury necklace? WaterRat 11-06-01 31
                       RE: Non-luxury necklace? Ogachu 11-06-01 33
                           RE: Non-luxury necklace? Rose Red 11-06-01 35
               RE: Yep--that is the photo..... pirategrrl 11-06-01 30
                   GRACE KELLY'S NECKLACE Rose Red 11-06-01 32
                       RE: GRACE KELLY'S NECKLACE anotherkim 11-06-01 38
               RE: Yep--that is the photo..... MakeItStop 11-06-01 34
                   RE: Yep--that is the photo..... jessie 11-06-01 36
                   Necklace style.... anotherkim 11-06-01 37
                       RE: Silas with no Necklace Clarencetroy 11-06-01 39
                           Silas and Theresa Rose Red 11-07-01 40
   RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace i... anotherkim 11-07-01 47
       RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace i... Medusa 11-07-01 50
           necklace or not, think beyond that juan 11-08-01 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-04-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-05-01, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler, Didn't see this preview first hand...is this a picture of the Boran tribe all putting their hands together in a show of unity? Something like, "no mattter what happens, we will stick together until the end!". But where is Kelly in this picture?

Krautboy

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
To follow along with your point, KB...

Kelly looks like she is packed and ready to travel (note strap over shoulder), here:

September 11, 2001

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-01, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Okay... just a thought...

In the preview, Lindsey is shown sitting around her camp (meaning she doesn't leave) and saying "we all just panicked".

What if the tree mail says that they all have to pack all of their personal stuff (as if they are heading to TC) and leave their camp, because at the end of the challenge, one of them will not be coming back.

This would set up the swedish swap, would explain why everyone panicked when they got the tree mail, and would explain why Kelly was shown packing up.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Kelly could be standing unseen between Lex and Ethan in #s 19 and 20, if anyone can blow these up a bit with good resolution maybe they can see if there's something to indicate her presence there.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-01, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kelly missing from caps 19 & 20"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-01 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

Thanks again, for the excellent vidcaps Bungler.

Does anyone else find it strange that Kelly is missing from the Boran group shots? She's seen later in cap #25 with sunglasses, two shirts, (bag over left shoulder?).

The sleeeve Swedish Swap (let's call it sSS) theory seems most consistent with the CBS preview (The Twist) and most probable IMO. Kelly would be a logical choice for the GXA alliance (who would have a consensus among Samburu) to bring into the tribe (assuming Samburu choose a member from Boran).

Anyways, I just thought I'd throw that out there. I realize that I'm grasping at straws, but I'm having a really difficult time believing that an early merge occurs & I think the 3-tribe theory can die anytime soon. If anyone else can garner any good spoiling material from these stingy vidcaps, please share!!

Edit: looks like Ice & Kraut have drawn some of the same conclusions from the caps as me (and I thought I would be the first to post) I must be quicker to compose my messages.

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-01, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly missing from caps 19 & 20"
I'm pretty sure that MB is just hiding Kelly again, like on the hilltop. Boran seems pretty together at this point in the game. If Samburu gets to choose whom they want in the switch scenario, wouldn't they go for Clarence and his fab abs?

If they do a Swedish Switch and the teams get to choose who they want, that person should be safe for the first TC due to their strength. That same person would be the first to go at the second TC (prior to the standard merge).

S2D

tari on safari 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-07-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari%20on%20safari Click to send private message to tari%20on%20safari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps; Why do I see a story-line??"
Yes, I am a long-time lurker and first time poster so please feel free to flame at will.
First of all thank you Bungler for your caps, I have been a secret admirer for a long time.
We all know from great research here that some of these caps are from old clips. Most of the old clips are from Boran.
If you take away the old clips, and all the Boran clips (for now) I really see a story line.

#6:Frank and T walking alone. This picture seems huge to me. Note T's hair and clothes; Frank's hat and "buru" scarf.
#9:Lindsay, with recent face scab, staring at tree-mail.(Follow her eyes, she seems to be looking at the EMPTY tree mail.)
#10: Brandon & Kim looking sad? defeated? sleepy?
#11: Frank reading something.(Same outfit as #6 but at a different time of day?) Looks like slightly ripped tree-mail from the reflection in his glasses.
#12: Silas alone, looking sad? defeated? sleepy?
#18: Previous young Kim photo?
#21: Silas sleeping
#22: Lindsay clutching stomach, alone looking sad? defeated? sleepy?
#23: HUGE: T looking like she just woke up, standing next to a tree.
#24:HUGE2: Frank and T standing by a tree; Frank is looking around like he is afraid to be caught at something. (Note: they are wearing the same clothes, hairdo's , and "hat-styles" as caps 6,11 and 23.)

Another thing I noticed,Frank and T are never shown with any other Samburus.

All this makes me believe the "Mall-Rats sleep in and only Frank and T show up for a challenge" theory.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "A Jacobean Revenge Tragedy brewing, Yippee!"
No, I think Frank and T-Bird are just strategizing before the swap. Frank gets sent to Boron with Lindsey and Brandon. And watching the fur fly there is going to be one of the most entertaining episodes EVER! And Kelly, and her necklace, and MamaKim and Lex, I think, are sent to the Sambuccas. A less volatile mix than the Boran brew. But still, Silas, it seems comes up with a new necklace for Kelly, and she seems very happy about it. She and Silas watch the show together(according to Kelly's mother on San Diego TV), but I understand that NONE of the Playskoolers even speak to each other(MUCH) according to Linda in one of her interviews. Well, that tells us what's coming, doesn't it? Linda, Carl, T-Bird and Frank are still friends to this day and the Mallbrats are not. Go figure. It's a Jacobean revenge tragedy brewing and all the victims will be under 30 and will all do each other in. Just watch. And this episode is so big, they rushed the S4 Contesants on to the Island before they heard anything about this "RULES CHANGE" quoting the CBS website. Surprise is everything. If you know a swap/switch/twist is coming, you'll be totally prepared for it, as these contestants are not. Ditto,the new S4s.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps; Why do I see a story-line??"
Welcome, tari on safari.

I agree with you. Whatever the big change or twist coming is, it will be precipitated by something Frank & Theresa do (or don't do.) I really don't think MB or JP will just announce a rule change to the tribes. The twist will arise from the current Samburu mess. I am hoping for BIG fireworks! And poetic justice visited on the GenX idiots. Now that's a story-line...

Swami

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-01, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "For you analyzing experts"
Could one of you "experienced" analyzers look close at vidcaps 3 & 4 and explain what you see? Is this a shot they show before every episode and I just haven't paid attention. It looks like a boma but with several huts and fires burning inside. On vidcap 3 their is a line of people just outside. I'm a newbie to posting, so be patient if this has already been covered. Thanks.

11-05-01, 11:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-01 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Okay, lots of important stuff to clear up. First of all, there are red herrings galore in this preview from the EPMB.

First off, many shots from previous eps are used in this preview (special thanks to the voted off folks for spotting some of these).

----------------------

And now the critically important, NOT necessarily a red herring photo:

Why does Kelly have on a Mall Alliance bead necklace???????

I've scanned through all of eps 3 and 4, and could find no evidence of Kelly wearing a necklace of any kind in any scene, let alone an absolute carbon copy of the Mall Rat bead necklaces.

This could explain why she's not in the "go team" shots of Boran in 19 & 20. And, yes, that seems to be what they're saying. Note that they're standing by their water tank too.

In the Lex "oooh" shot, with Kelly standing by his side, they're definitely at Boran's treemail station. That rock outcropping behind him is clearly the same one behind Ethan & Kim J. in the IC treemail scene from Episode 4. I could cap it, but hopefully you'll just trust me.

littlesplitty 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlesplitty Click to send private message to littlesplitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-01 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Okay Bungler, two words for your last post about Kelly's necklace: HOLY CRAP!!
What is that aroud her neck??????? I think I'm gonna cry! UGH, I hate the mallbratz already...but if they chose the youngest tribe member from Boran to come over and their welcoming present was a Food Court Four necklace...whew, I think I may have to stop there. You don't want to know my thoughts about that...All I CAN say is that I can ony PRAY that the Borans chose to take one of the Mall ratz away to their own tribe...please oh please oh please. Well, either way they're screwed, it's to bad that they might draw kelly into it.
<><
Splitt

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-01, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Necklaces"
Lindsey is wearing her necklace in one of the above pictures and it is substantially looser than the one Kelly is wearing in her picture. The necklaces look similar but not identical. Can someone zoom in on the two so we can do a comparison of how close they are in design? I think the rope part would be most critical because that would have to be identical while the beadwork may vary.

Great find Bungler!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Necklaces"
I tried to blow up the photos, but had no luck posting them--grrr. They appear similar, though, when I looked at them 200% magnified. I was looking for a better picture--maybe one of Lil' Kim wearing hers, but couldn't find it--since I am supposed to be working right now .

I think the most notable point is that nowhere in any of the old photos is Kelly wearing a necklace--so she must be part of the mallies. That would also explain her and Silas being good friends and watching the show together (can you imagine the brilliant conversations that must be going on there).

Hmmmm--and I bet MB put that picture of her in there so it would be hidden in plain sight--great catch!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Necklaces"
I found these on Bunglers episode 3 vidcap thresd. Don't know if it helps any, but they were the best close ups of the necklaces that I could find. I do find it curious that Kelly has not been pictured with a necklace before now, I'm just not sure what to make of it.

true

11-05-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Necklaces"
Just thought I'd do a little comparison shopping. Let you guys decide what you see.

11-06-01, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Thanks Bungler..."
I have noticed something about the apparent reflectivity of the beads. In all four of the GenExer bead photos, there is a shiny highlight on the glass bead. The lightness and strength of the highlight varies with the strength of the ambient lighting. KimP has the brightest highlight, Brandon's is slightly less bright than KimPs, Lindsey's is less bright than Brandon, and Silas' bead has the dimmest highlight. Note how the highlight brightness decreases as the ambient lighting decreases.

Kelly's 'bead', even though she is standing in bright sunlight, has no shiny highight at all. Leads me to believe that this is either a knotted string around her neck or it is a doctored photo.

September 11, 2001

tari on safari 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari%20on%20safari Click to send private message to tari%20on%20safari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Necklaces"
Kelly looks too clean in her picture. Her hair is neat, her shirt is unwrinkled, her sunglasses are spotless; even her face looks free of sweat and toil.
Could this be a red-herring thrown into the mix???

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-01, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Necklaces"
>Kelly looks too clean in her
>picture. Her hair is neat,
>her shirt is unwrinkled, her
>sunglasses are spotless; even her
>face looks free of sweat
>and toil.

Neat and clean??? Could this be from Ep1??? I taped over Ep1 a while ago, so I can't go back and check... anyone???

Either that, or it was filmed after she was booted... which could be any time.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

11-07-01, 06:19 AM (EST)
45. "She's wearing the same clothes..."
... that she was wearing just before they departed for RC in EP2.

I think the necklace is fake...

See my bead reflectivity analysis, here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1706&forum=DCForumID2&omm=20

September 11, 2001

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-07-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Necklaces"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-01 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-01 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

<<Could this be from Ep1??? I taped over Ep1 a while ago, so I can't go back and check... anyone???>>

In E1, Kelly DID have two things around her neck; one of which
is her yellow bandana. The other looks like a necklace but it looks looser than the one in the photo in this thread. This scene is the first visit to the water hole. She also was wearing the blue shirt in E1 AND E2. Actually, she wore the blue shirt to TC in E2; maybe this picture is getting ready to leave for TC?

On another note, does the fact that in the opening credits Kelly, Clarence, and Brandon are drinking water have anything to do with "the twist"? It is another "3" to fit in with the 3 tribe theory. And it involves water, which Icecat pointed out may be the EXCUSE that MB uses to do whatever it is he's doing.

I've skimmed through the rest of the episodes and did not find anymore instances where Kelly was wearing anything around her neck.

Edited to add a thanks to Bungler for correcting me. I don't want any misleading info out there; we have enough already!

11-07-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Necklaces"
RC -- that's the neckline of her shirt that looks like another necklace. I capped the Ep 1 water hole scene you mentioned for easier reference.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-05-01, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Bungler ~~~ Great job as usual.

I would not have caught the neckalace. However, I do see Kelly bonding with the mallrats. If you remember the extra footage that sleeeve viewed from CBS, Kelly was not too happy with Tom and his comments. Plus Kelly knew it was her or MamaKim, she was not in the alliance. She can bond with the mallrats and then show the other Borans that she is tough enough (oops, wrong show).

I wonder how they picked the players if it is the Sweedish switch? Do the teams vote or picked out of the hat. And there has to be some type of rules. A one for one trade, who do you think they are going to vote at the next TC??? The person from the other team.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Not necessarily..."
>A
>one for one trade, who
>do you think they are
>going to vote at the
>next TC??? The person
>from the other team.

That person has bargaining power, with the knowledge of the voting history from the other tribe.

Both tribes have been to 2 TCs. If I were the switched one, I would tell my new tribe that I will tell them the voting history from the first TC...but only after the next TC has taken place and I haven't been voted out. I'll also tell if we win immunity and don't have to go to TC. Then I'd do the same for the next time period -- promise to divulge the voting from the other TC if I survive a second one.

Besides, if the original tribe members were divided, it's a great chance for the weaker ones to try and topple the stronger. For example, if there is a switch, and Frank and Theresa aren't switched, you can bet they'll be trying to ally with the new Samboring to topple the remaining Mallies.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-05-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Great analysis, Bungler. I noticed something else that may
be too much of a stretch, but I thought I'd put it out there.
The cap of Brandon (#26, I think) appears to show him
standing on the outside of a boma. The general feeling I
get from the picture is that it looks like Boran's boma,
since Boran's seemed to be more out in the open and Samburu's
seemed to have more trees around. If my vague impression
is correct, is Brandon moving to Boran? The picture doesn't
look like any scene I remember seeing previously, and the
amount of stubble on his face looks appropriate. The look
on his face suggests he is not thrilled about whatever he is
doing, although he is still wearing his Samburu buff, which
would suggest he is not in fact heading to Boran. As I
said, this is really only based on a vague impression I am
getting. Please feel free to refute this with any and all
available evidence.

"One of the few consistent pleasures of "Survival," we reflect, comes with watching the loathsome contestants get hurt. Does that make us bad people?" - Jeff Stark, Salon.com

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 5 Preview Vidcaps"
Great catch Bungler. Now is this photo really from this week's show. We know that MB mixes them up. Maybe this is a photo from after the tribes merge. Kelly might drift to the MallRats since they are her age and they give her a necklace to join their group. I remember Sue being so nervous when Kelly started hanging with Colleen and Jenna and wearing her buff as a skirt like them (Rudy called it playing dress-up). But that was after the merge.

If Kelly is the one switched I could see her becoming close to the MallRats. Kelly does not feel protected and close to Lex and Tom. She has seemed the closest to Clarence in the last few Survivor Insider clips. But she may not stay loyal to Boran. She has never felt safe in their alliance.

11-06-01, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "BRANDON AT THE BOMA"
You guys are so great! You know you are consistently MORE interesting than television! The Vid Caps are awesome! Congrats to Mr. Bungler & co. Yes, it seems Brandon is WAY pissed about being at the Boran's boma. Kelly it seems is very happy and all dressed up with a Made in the Mall necklace. HOWEVER, I don't think it's just two people who are switched. They would get voted off immediately. Wouldn't the all male, all macho Borons sink Brandon like a stone? And he's not on Diane's List. Which has been the most accurate spoiler so far. No, I think it's gotta be three for three. That's what all those three shots of the animals have been telling us, last week and this. It's three somethings. Three tribes? Three people swapped for three? Brandon and Kelly certainly look like they've been hiking, don't they? It's a swap. Otherwise all the locales would look new. Brandon's look is so fabulous. It's that "Boy! Am I ****ed now" look you see all over West Hollywood and the East Village. And dirty little Nelly Kelly is now Grace Kelly! She looks like a happy camper all right. And Teresa looks so upset. I guess that means she stays put. But if Frank travels to the Boron! Look out, world! Bye, bye Mall Brats!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-01, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Kelly and the necklace"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-01 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

It's been pointed out that Kelly is packed and ready to go. AND that she is wearing a GXA necklace (although IceCat makes a good argument that it isn't the same). IF it is a GXA necklace then where is she going? It can't be her moving IN over at Samburu. It must be her going to TC.

EDIT: Or if the Ambassador theory is true, then maybe Kelly is heading back to Boran.

11-06-01, 11:07 AM (EST)
22. "S3 TWIST HIDDEN FROM S4 CONTESTANTS"
Yes, she IS moving into Sambucca, because she's just been swapped, as has, evidently Brandon. See BRANDON AT THE BOMA. These vidcaps are the worst ever, info-wise, which means MB(Satan) is hiding something REALLY big, and also really visual. Also, the Survivor 4 newbies have been whisked off to Tahiti BEFORE any of them would have been able to see this big TWIST played out, another indication that it's a HUGE change and MB(Satan) doesn't want any of THEM to find out about this new rule either!

11-06-01, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "good point...."
whisking them away would protect the integrity of his change.

FWIW, all caps=shouting--probably unnecessary in a subject line.

Kim

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly and the necklace"
Couldn't the necklace be something she made while there since her luxary item was Crochet Needles and Yarn. Her necklace looks thicker than the Gen-X'ers.

Cin

11-08-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Kelly and the necklace - too many beads"
On one of the other boards (SS, I think) there were pictures of Lindsey's necklace in episodes prior to EP5. It had 6 beads. There was also a picture of her after she returned,with the bandana and the braids. The necklace still had 6 beads. My question, if Kelly does join the MA and is graced with a bonding bead...where did it come from? Upon returning, Lindsey's necklace should only have 5 beads, unless she had extras stashed somewhere else, or one of the other MA gave their bead back. Just a thought.

"Your big country ass is climbing a palm tree in the middle of Africa, you realize that, don’t you?" -- Clarence / S3

11-06-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
25. "Is Kelly wearing her necklace in this picture?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-01 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

I can't get a good, clear blow up of it..

It is the picture from the CBS homepage--the group shot of both tribes. It certainly appears that she is wearing something around her neck, though.

Can someone remind me how to post pictures, please??

**edited for typos and a bad attempt at picture posting

11-06-01, 11:58 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace in this picture?"
kim -- just post the URL for the picture.

WaterRat 11 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterRat Click to send private message to WaterRat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace in this picture?"
>kim -- just post the URL
>for the picture.

Kim: I think this is the shot you are referring to on the CBS home page:

It is pretty hard to tell if Kelly is wearing a necklace in this shot and I haven't been able to find a larger "team" picture. I did try to "blow up" the shot which didn't really help much... anyone else? Here it is at about 250%:

If Kelly was wearing a necklace here it would mean she had one prior to the twist. This shot looks like it was taken during the pre-show shoot. (Tom still has his weight and the hats are all clean.)

11-06-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
28. "Yep--that is the photo....."

I circled what I see in the photo.It looks very clear to me that she is already wearing a necklace. MB would have loved to try to throw us with that Grace Kelly pic with the necklace in full view.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Kim

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Non-luxury necklace?"
I see the spot around Kelly's neck in the photo, but I am wondering why she would get to bring a necklace when the other 2 that were brought (Lindsey and Jessie, is that right?) were luxury items?

WaterRat 11 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterRat Click to send private message to WaterRat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Non-luxury necklace?"
>I see the spot around Kelly's
>neck in the photo, but
>I am wondering why she
>would get to bring a
>necklace when the other 2
>that were brought (Lindsey and
>Jessie, is that right?) were
>luxury items?

Good point, Outfrontgirl. I thought of that after my prior post. The spot on Kelly's neck is probably just a shadow. I can't believe that she was able to bring a necklace since she already had her needles etc as her luxury item.

11-06-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Non-luxury necklace?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-01 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

But I seem to recall Brandon and Lil' Kim both have additional necklaces on besides the one with the beads. So, apparently you can.

"Your big country ass is climbing a palm tree in the middle of Africa, you realize that, don’t you?" -- Clarence / S3

11-06-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Non-luxury necklace?"
Yes, that'd right. We have seen Brandon and co. with more than one necklace.

pirategrrl 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pirategrrl Click to send private message to pirategrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Yep--that is the photo....."
I see what you are saying about kelly wearing a neclace... but to me it seems like Brandon is wearing a neclace and Lindsey is not. Heh. Maybe I have bad eyes.

11-06-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
32. "GRACE KELLY'S NECKLACE"
Isn't this the title of the new Hilary Swank movie? The Case of the Necklace? I can't tell WHAT Kelly is wearing in this pic/ Aren't there any better ones than this around? Is she seen earlier wearing a necklace anywhere else? She certainly seems packed and ready to travel, as does Brandon.

11-06-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
38. "RE: GRACE KELLY'S NECKLACE"
I have searched through all the photos I could find and didn't see a necklace on her in any of the others.

The "necklace" is very clear on my larger monitor at work when I blew it up 200% and sharpened it a bit. There appears to be a string around her neck as well. I will try to paste that pic tomorrow.

That said--I still only see 5 people in the dark tribal council picture, so what do I know .

Kim

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Yep--that is the photo....."
If that is a necklace, it doesn't appear to be the same necklace. The necklace from the preview is very tight against her neck (a choker type necklace) whereas the necklace in the blown-up picture doesn't look like a choker type necklace.

jessie 10 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jessie Click to send private message to jessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Yep--that is the photo....."
If you are saying that Kelly has her packed bag on her shoulder, AND that she got a necklace from the Mallies, then why would she already have her necklace on before she even put down her bag? Although, I definately think she ends up over there.

However... I don't see how Brandon could go to Boran because he wouldn't be picked by his own team to go, and I don't see what Tom and Lex would want with him...! If the Mallies get to pick, they'd likely handed over Teresa... If Samburu gets to pick I think they'd like Frank, possibly Silas (cause they don't know what a twit he is! haha)

11-06-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
37. "Necklace style...."
this style of necklace is tied on--one day it could be much tighter than the next--positioning would be very flexible.

Jessie is wearing two necklaces in some of her photos--and others do seem to have them as well--although my home monitor is so screwedup, they could all be tattoed and I wouldn't notice it.

Now I guess I'll have to go hunt for that video driver again!

Kim

Clarencetroy 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Clarencetroy Click to send private message to Clarencetroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Silas with no Necklace"

This pic shows Silas without his necklace

This pic shows Sials and Theresa going somewhere on a cart? Where could they be going....to Boran for the 2:2 switch.

11-07-01, 01:14 AM (EST)
40. "Silas and Theresa"
Silas and Theresa aren't going anywhere. It's a stationary cart,that is part of their BOMA. The tribes don't get to pick and choose who they want, or don't want. They draw straws, and Brandon, Lindsey and Frank get sent to Boron, and Kelly and her magic necklace, Mamakima and Lex get sent to Sambucca. Trust me. I'm psychic. I know these things. Next episode Lindsey goes from Boran, and then Silas from Sambucca. When they vote at Sambucca, and it's a tie, Silas, who has ALLLLLL those votes will go. However, Lindsay is swept out of the Boran in a landslide. It's so strange that Brandon outlasts them both, but then Boron is African for sex-ist. And if Lindsey goes, then there will be no women at all on Boron, unless you want to count Brandon. It's a drawing straws thing. Nobody gets to choose anybody. And the CBS newsletter has revealed today that ALL THE RULES ARE CHANGED. So that eliminates an injury/immunity/food thing. It's totally arbitrary, and isnt' that going to **** up these people's heads. Who does Kelly for instance have allegiance to? The new Mallrats she meets? Or the old ones she left? I don't think she feels she had a place in the Boran constellation, so I think she'll side with the Mawlers. Frank, however, will totally bond with the Boran testosteronees and Brandon is next out. Toast. Oh, but not before Silas is voted out of the Sambuccas by Lex, Mamakim, Theresa and maybe even Kelly. In the inevitable tiebreaker that's coming in Ep. 6 Silas goes. What a jerk he turned out to be! No. He'd never have a fist=fight with Frank. They are forbidden to resort to violence by their contracts, and also Silas is a Christian VJ. No kidding. Check out his website.

11-07-01, 09:05 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace in this picture?"
I have looked at this picture a thousand times and she defintely appears to be wearing SOMETHING in it. Lindsey and Brandon are also wearing something.

I wish I could find a better picture --when I blow this one up it gets so fuzzy.

KIM

Medusa 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-01, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Medusa Click to send private message to Medusa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Is Kelly wearing her necklace in this picture?"
Could Kelly's "necklace" be a hat tied around her neck? It doesn't seem to make sense that she would already have a necklace if she has her belongings in her bag and is heading for the Samuburu camp or a 3rd location for the first time.
2 cons to this theory--I can't remember her having a hat in previous eps
--I think if it were a hat the weight of it would be pulling the strings down on the sides of her neck, rather than horizantally toward the back of her neck.

I guess we'll know for sure pretty soon.

juan 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juan Click to send private message to juan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "necklace or not, think beyond that"
i would take everything you see with a grain of salt, or two or three for that matter. if we sit around trying to figure out spoilers, this has to annoy big wigs running the show. it wouldnt be difficult to manipulate the frame to lead you astray. since the average person doesnt get image caputres of this type of stuff, if there are intentional things put into them, then i would think that they are to through off people like us (more so like you since i am kinda new to all of this).

second something pointed out earlier, but needs restating, if kelly IS packed AND also has a necklace from MA, she isnt traveling to the new tribe, otherwise how did she bond and get a necklace if she hasn't been there yet? to add to that if brandon is also packed imagine they both are still in the same tribe and heading to TC??? so if you believe that necklace kelly has is from MA then you have to assume she is packed post-bonding time with them, could be them moving to a new camp, losing IC and going to TC.

i also like the post of the "twist" being someones braided hair. red herrings or no, just dont trust them to be dumb enough to not intentionally give you clues after the whole facial hair issues in the opening scenes of S1.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •