The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"__________________ will get a recording deal..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"__________________ will get a recording deal..."
who do you think will sign record deals?

Taylor, Ace, Paris, Katherine ....

maybe Elliot and Mandysa and ???

so maybe 6 from this year....

Also, how do the past seasons compare?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: __________________ will get a ... indyblu 02-27-06 1
   RE: __________________ will get a ... geekboy 02-27-06 2
 RE: __________________ will get a ... PhoenixMons 02-28-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

indyblu 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indyblu Click to send private message to indyblu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: __________________ will get a recording deal..."
Taylor Hicks is a shoe in to get one!!

No cookie cutter pop idol stuff for him . He has great talent, non standard looks, with a VERY unique voice and style that will attract an audience regardless of winning AI.

Ive a feeling his fans will also be very loyal and not your standard flavor of the day stuff so common nowadays.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-27-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: __________________ will get a recording deal..."
Of course, Taylor will get a contract! He will be the winner of AI this season!

geekboy

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: __________________ will get a recording deal..."
I think Paris and Taylor are the only ones who are pretty much guaranteed a contract. They are both original (Paris and her ability to sing in just about every genre and to do it well, and Taylor...well his uniqueness is pretty straight-forward). Just having a good voice doesn't mean you're gonna get a record contract. Paris and Taylor are performers and they appeal to a wide variety of people while still appealing to their niche.

I think Ace and Chris are very likely to get deals...I'm not a big Ace fan (his look and his voice are just too "boy band" for my likes), but it seems most everyone loves him. But is he different enough...is he versatile enough? Chris SHOULD get a deal, IMO, but he might not. As much as I love seeing rockers on AI, for most diehard rock fans, it's probably not the best match. But I think he should get a deal.

Mandisa will probably get a deal some time down the road...maybe after she makes it big in Broadway like Jennifer Hudson (who I adore).

Katherine's voice is fantastic, but I just don't think she's marketable...what is it that makes her special? Maybe if she played piano (does she?)...that's marketable.

Elliot reminds me so much of Ejay Day in that people were dissing him based upon his looks even though there's an amazing voice behind the face (and I don't see anything wrong with his looks that a little makeover can't fix). He probably won't get a deal, but someone out there might be willing to take a chance on America not being a bunch of shallow people more interested in looks than talent.

Got blog?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •