The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THE FINAL 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LittleLiebs89 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleLiebs89 Click to send private message to LittleLiebs89 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THE FINAL 12"
AFTER HEARING THE JUDGES REACTIONS TO THE FIRST PERFORMANCES, I THINK WE CAN MAKE SOME PREDICTIONS AS TO WHO WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINALS (THE FINAL 12)

FOR THE GUYS:
ACE
SWAY
ELLIOT
CHRIS
BUCKY
TAYLOR

FOR THE GIRLS IT IS A LITTLE MORE OPEN, I ONLY PREDICT FOR FOUR OF THEM
PARIS
LISA
MANDISA
KATHARINE
??
??

POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hi Breezy 02-23-06 1
   RE: Hi Devious Weasel 02-23-06 3
       RE: Hi Breezy 02-23-06 4
           RE: Hi emydi 02-23-06 6
 RE: THE FINAL 12 greeneyes 02-23-06 2
 RE: THE FINAL 12 Bebo 02-23-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hi"
We have a couple different ranking threads going, please join them.

Also just so you know, on most message boards it's considered rude to use all caps. (All caps normally means you're yelling.)

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hi"
Not to argue with a fellow Packer fan, but this seems a distinct enough idea from the ranking threads - in fact, we could almost do a PTTE to the Final 12.

Emy?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hi"
*shrug* I just see a lot of pasting and copying of lists.

But I won't argue with you or anyone else, I alerted and if the mods want to lock they will. It's up to them not to me.

I sure hope Emy does the PTTE when we get to the final 12!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hi"
I'll def do the PTTE at F12, as I just saw this now...it's just a little late to do one for 24 to 12.

I'll post a PTTE thread in 2 more weeks when F12 is determined. I want 100% PARTICIPATION PEOPLE!!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-23-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE FINAL 12"
I almost completely agree with your list, with a few exceptions.

Men
Easy guesses:
Ace
Chris
Taylor
Elliott
Will

I'm torn on the last spot:
David -- I feel he's got, as Simon calls it, a likeability about him. I think the teeny boppers will love him, just like they did with John Stevens. But I like him better than I did John.

Sway -- I personally did not like the song last night, but I thought he was okay before.

With all that said, I prefer David, but I think it may be Sway in the last spot.

Women
No doubts for me:
Paris
Mandisa
Katharine
Lisa (although, there is just something about her that I don't care for, but I know lots of others really like her)

The other two female spots are toss ups for me between:
Kelly, Ayla, Becky, and Kinnik

I'll guess it will be Becky and Ayla in the finals

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THE FINAL 12"
I'm going to leave this one open. While there are a bunch of ranking threads already started, those are more focused on what's going to happen this week. This one's looking forward more than that.

And it's not quite a PTTE, since it's just addressing getting to the final 12, so I don't think having this thread open precludes the start of a PTTE game if anyone's interested in doing it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •