The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm A Faux Celebrity -- pick the winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-03, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm A Faux Celebrity -- pick the winner"
We're down to the Final Three Bores. Seven have left: Robin, Alana, Maria, Nikki, Tyson, Julie, Bruce. Only Cris, John and Melissa are left. Can you pick the winner?

Please put your pick as the winner as the title of your post.

(If it's Cris or Melissa, also please explain whether you think that this show is an early-warning signal of the impending end of civilization.)

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 John AyaK 03-04-03 1
   RE: John kawee 03-04-03 2
 Melissa GeorgiaBelle 03-04-03 3
   Melissa Q 03-05-03 7
 John ejm92 03-05-03 4
 Melissa Kokoro 03-05-03 5
 John Bebo 03-05-03 6
 melissa smiles 03-05-03 8
 Melissa true 03-05-03 9
 John Schnookie Palookie 03-05-03 10
 John munson 03-05-03 11
 Cris Loree 03-05-03 12
 John wildchickenhunter 03-05-03 13
 Subtotal AyaK 03-05-03 14
 John travelingbetty 03-05-03 15
 Cris... tribephyl 03-05-03 16
 John survivorscott 03-05-03 17
 Cris !!!!! katem 03-05-03 18
 John magic_star 03-05-03 19
 C-R-I-S BaquaR13 03-05-03 20
 Cris! joannie 03-05-03 21
 And the winner is.... AyaK 03-05-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-04-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "John"
I think the only boot pick that I got right was Maria. However, John's been my pick to win since this show started. Why change now?

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-03 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

My pick to win has got to be either John or Chris.
John is way cooler than I thought he would be.
Not a big fan of Howard Stern. Chris is just
a sweetheart, the only problem with him is that
he's sooooooo icky over the skank J-HO.
JOHN. or chris.
edit: sp

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Melissa"
A close friend told me as the show began that Melissa would win so in honor of my good friend I am voting for Melissa

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Melissa"
I will vote for Melissa because:

Belle said so.
And she needs all the help she can get

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "John"
Only because of Melissa's whining tonight. Cris probably should win, but he isn't that big of a celebrity, and I think John has a larger fan base because of the Stern show.

Go Pack Go!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Melissa"
Only because it would make for a hilariously fitting ending to this horrible show. They really need to get Joan for the next one, though.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "John"
I know I'm not the only person who was biased against him at the beginning because of the Stern show, but he quickly became my favorite. Of course, that's like saying that a runny nose is my favorite cold symptom.

And he even passes the Mama Bebo test.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "melissa"
I'm voting for her because . . .well I really don't have a good reason.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Melissa"
I'm 2 for the last 2, can I keep it up???

Really, Melissa doesn't bug me that much. I don't really think she deserves to win, given her refusal to do any more trials, but I think she will get lots of viewer votes since she is the most well known *coughcelebritycough* left. (which isn't saying much)

I am really surprised that Cris is still there. He seems like a nice enough guy, did well on challenges, but he is BORING TV.

John- I was prepared to hate him before it even started. He wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he'd be, but I'm hoping he doesn't win just because of votes from Howard fans.

(If it's Cris or Melissa, also please explain whether you think that this show is an early-warning signal of the impending end of civilization.)

Ha! I think the whole show is an early-warning sign for the impending end of civilization!

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly" - Mr. Krabs

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "John"

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "John"
The Stern vote takes him to the top.

Melissa in second, Cris in third.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Cris"
Somebody has to vote for him.

I have no idea who will win. I was voting Bruce to be booted after Robin and Alana left. Then I finally gave up and thought he must have a brigade of blue haired ladies voting to keep him on. So I gave up and changed my vote just as he was booted. So what do I know? I don't pay attention to Howard Stern so I have no idea how much he may be hyping this show to help his buddy John. And I don't think Melissa deserves to win. She doesn't want to do anymore trials with the boys. But then she whines when they don't treat her like one of the boys. What does she want? So I'll see if Cris gets the sympathy vote from all the watchers that feel bad for him being dumped by JLo.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "John"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-03 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

I have felt this for a while, not sure why. Might be because i think everyone was prepared to hate him and found out he was an o.k. guy.
Cris deserves to win, but like me, they can't figure out why he is a celebrity. I liked him though.

03-05-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
14. "Subtotal"
Post #14. 13 votes. One (kawee) is split. It's a close race between the people who like humor and the people who like whining. (Yeah, I know, Melissa does more than whine, but not a lot more )

John ----- 6.5
Melissa -- 5
Cris ----- 1.5

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "John"
He turned out to be nicer than I expected.

tribephyl 11004 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Cris..."
or anyone other than Melissa or J.j.jj.jhon.nn!

I miss Robin.

as to the...early-warning signal of the impending end of civilization
question.
Yes! It started when ABC won the case brought on by MB/CBS, who tried to protect us all from ever viewing this dang-dumb show!

tribephyl

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "John"
I think the rabid Stern Fans will find this proof that their hero rocks when they can make one of his side kicks win the competition.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Cris !!!!!"
He wins in a landslide. Melissa will be second. John is third.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-05-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "John"
Wow, I can't believe it's over.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "C-R-I-S"
1) Cris
2) John
3) Melissa

I like these three, i am happy with how it worked out!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-03, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Cris!"
The nicest one there, and he hasn't complained about a thing!

03-05-03, 11:40 PM (EST)
22. "And the winner is...."
Civilization has ended. Doom and blackness are descending upon the Earth. Repent!

1st place: Cris
2nd place: Melissa
3rd place: John
4th place: Bruce
5th place: Julie
6th place: Tyson
7th place: Nikki
8th place: Maria
9th place: Alana
10th place: Robin

Last place: ABC's ratings

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •