The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Andrew 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Andrew Click to send private message to Andrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Hey, I'm from San Diego (so is Kelly) and every friday morning they interview Kelly's mom about the show on the local radio.

Anyway, Kelly's mom let out that Kelly and Silas are good friends and that they watched the show together last week.

Maybe it means nothing but maybe it means that Kelly and Silas both made it fairly deep into the merger and had a chance to become good friends.

Or maybe they both get voted out right away and bond on loser island or whatever it's called in Survivor.

Ok, this post had about 0% spoiling information but I thought it was interesting anyway.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... Bebo 11-02-01 1
   KELLY GOES TO THE DARK SIDE Rose Red 11-05-01 12
 Thanks Andrew weltek 11-02-01 2
   RE: Thanks Andrew simone 11-04-01 6
       Loser Island Dougbie 11-04-01 7
 RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... PepeLePew13 11-02-01 3
   RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... sonrod 11-03-01 4
       RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... Loree 11-03-01 5
           RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... dabo 11-04-01 8
               RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... PepeLePew13 11-05-01 9
                   RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... dabo 11-05-01 10
       RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's... AresMars 11-05-01 11
 It is now a spoiler to consider... tonedef 11-11-01 13
   RE: It is now a spoiler to consider... I_AM_HE 11-11-01 14
       RE: It is now a spoiler to consider... Rose Red 11-11-01 15
           RE: It is now a spoiler to consider... Throcky 11-12-01 16
           RE: It is now a spoiler to consider... sonrod 11-12-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
>Maybe it means nothing but maybe
>it means that Kelly and
>Silas both made it fairly
>deep into the merger and
>had a chance to become
>good friends.

Or maybe a swap takes place this week and they end up in the same tribe.

>Ok, this post had about 0%
>spoiling information but I thought
>it was interesting anyway.

Analyzing friends has helped so far -- thanks for joining in with the info! I would definitely put it above 0%.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "KELLY GOES TO THE DARK SIDE"
Yup, I do think Kelly and L'il Abner hook up next week. Kelly is wearing an All Mall-made necklace in the new Vid Cap and is NOT in the group 5 shot of Boran that starts the trailer. Also, I think Kim J. and Kim P. end up on the same team, hence the CBS website nicknames, "Mama Kim" and "Little Bit", neither of which either of them has been called yet. Lindsay looks so upset AND SO DOES Brandon. Could they end up on the testosterone-fueled Boron? Teresa looks VERY uphappy, but then she could be the next to go, if this Shake and Bake episode doesn't go her way. But the three-animal symbolism at the start of BOTH the last episode, and the first promo trailer is Sly Mark's way of giving us a "Clue" So it's a three-SOMETHING. Three players are swapped. Probably by drawing straws, the only way MB can't be sued. OR they draw straws and are in three teams of. Two Borons, and two Sambuccos each. Notice how there's no challenges shown, only because that would show us who the new teams are. So either a la the Swedish Twist, it would only be for one episode, and then the swapped players go back, but I think MB being the Machiavell that he is will leave the new tribes with the new members stay with each other until the merge. ANOTHER thought. Who say the merge is only TWO episodes away? It could be three, if there are three teams now. Nine would be a more likely number than ten. They go to nine, THEN they merge. That would also explain why there's THREE more people on Diane's Famous Friends list - and they are SILAS, LINDSAY, and TERESA. I thought that was odd. But good ole Diane hasn't been wrong yet. She blurted everything out, just like her predecessor Deb did on the EARLY SHOW. So it's Lex, Kelly and Kim J. who get swapped. That breaks up the Lex/Tom alliance as well as all the other ones. Frank's the big winner, because he'd bond well with the Boron men, and Lindsay, with all her votes and her orchestra is a goner next week. Tick. Tick. Booom!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thanks Andrew"
I think this is good spoiler info that will help even more after we see the "twist" next week. Bebo is right that it could mean a tribal switch where Kelly and Silas are in the same tribe, or you are right and it could be that they spent a lot of time post merge. Or it could be that they get voted out near eachother and spend time a the looser hangout together.

I think we need to file this one under "things to check out after next week" and see what we can derive.

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-01, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks Andrew"
Is there a "loser island" for the people booted off pre-merge? I know that the some of the ones after the merge stick around to be in the final jury or whatever, but I don't know about the ones who don't make it to Ep. 7. If there isn't, it seems to indicate that what has been already said is true: that they meet either after a swap or the merge. But it seems to me that both of them are likely to make it to the merge anyway - it's only 2 episodes away, and neither of them seem weak or obnoxious enough to get the boot, even with a swap. I'd expect Theresa, Lindsay, Mama Kim, or Clarence to go first. But who knows?

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-01, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Loser Island"
As far as a "loser Island" is concerned, we know that in past Survivors the bootees have gone to a central location after leaving the game. I think it was referred to as the ranch in Australia) The earliest bootees are give the opportunity (if not forced to) to travel around until the entire filming is over. This way they can all return to the states at the same time. The jury members of course stay near by in order to return every three days for tribal council. It is my understanding that the first bootees are kept separate from the jury members. Why, only EPM Burnett knows for sure, but it doesn't really matter that much.

dougbie

Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-01, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Don't forget, too, that Silas now lives in Los Angeles and it could just be a case of "hey, cool, you're just down the freeway so let's keep in touch" as it's been a few months since filming of Survivor 3 ended -- plenty of opportunities for Silas and Kelly to get together and watch the show together, like people in S2 who lived close to each other (i.e. New York) often did.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

sonrod 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-01, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sonrod Click to send private message to sonrod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
I might also point out that Kelly did a lot of acting while at Duke University, and I read somewhere that she has aspirations on an acting career. So she would have that in common with Silas. Incidently Silas would make a great choice to star in the TV version of that comic strip ( I'm dating myself here) that took place in the ozarks (not Barney Smith) in which a beautiful blond young woman named Daisy May, I think, had a boyfriend that looked just like Silas. I think the name of the comic strip was Lil Abner.

Incidently while I am on the subject of Kelly, I saw her in her bathing suit during the SOS immunity challenge. And I must say, and this is not a compliment, and I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of any female readers, that Kelly has a BIG ASS that doesn't seem proportioned to the rest of her thin frame. Of course my time would be probably better spent not constanly looking at a female's ass any chance I get!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-01, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Have you been watching Kel Gleason give his little chats on S3? He always calls Silas Lil Abner. The first time I heard him do that I burst out laughing.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-01, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Thanks for the Li'l Abner line, it's perfect! Anyway, if the merge happens this week then they'll have at least three days to get to know each other. Would Kelly fall under Silas' charm? I hope not, up to now she's seemed to have a better game going than that.

This is food for thought, though, especially if there is an early merge at 12 instead of 10.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Don't forget that Silas appears to be dumber than he looks and Kelly likes to 'manipulate' men, so if they end up in the same tribe sooner or later, she will likely recognize quickly that Silas might be someone good to latch onto and twist him around her little finger while staying under-the-radar... she could do well if she can get Silas to shut up. A bit like Colby-Tina although Silas doesn't have Colby's smarts, at least with the editing so far.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-01, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
>Don't forget that Silas appears to
>be dumber than he looks
>and Kelly likes to 'manipulate'
>men, so if they end
>up in the same tribe
>sooner or later, she will
>likely recognize quickly that Silas
>might be someone good to
>latch onto and twist him
>around her little finger while
>staying under-the-radar... she could do
>well if she can get
>Silas to shut up.
>A bit like Colby-Tina although
>Silas doesn't have Colby's smarts,
>at least with the editing
>so far.
>
Yes, and add to that make him realize he should dump Lindsey, anyone that unpredictable is just too dangerous to be partnered with.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-01, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly Spoiler (not sure if it's new news)"
Thanks Sonrod, I felt a gray hair pop out when you said Li'l Abner.
If Silas is Li'l Abner does that make Samburu Dogpatch? And there aint no Daisy Mae on that tribe although T bears a striking resemblance to Mammy Yokum which I guess makes Frank Pappy Yokum. While we're at it let's just call Lindsay Sadie Hawkins since no man it his right mind would risk life and limb on her. Brandon is obviously Shmoo what a dork.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

tonedef 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-01, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tonedef Click to send private message to tonedef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "It is now a spoiler to consider..."
I had to go to page 4 in order to find this lost bit of information, which I think now has the potential to be the spoiler to the next bootee.

Despite the fact that Kelly and Silas live close to one another, I still find it interesting how the two of them are very good friends now. I assume that none of the contestants were allowed to talk to one another before the show began (as in the previous 2 survivors), and the two of them were on opposite tribes throughout Silas's entire part in the Survivor 3 experience. They would have only seen one another at challenges, and I don't think that limited exposure would have had a strong beginning for a friendship. This leads me to believe that the two had some time to get to know one another after being ejected.

It is plausible that Kelly is the next one to go. We have seen photo evidence of 6 people going to tribal council, as well as shots of the immunity challenge weighted towards Boran's victory. We are led to believe that the voting will fall down previous tribal lines, and that Brandon is attempting to convince Boran that he is the one with previous votes. Who would the young alliance target of the old Borans? They will target the person they believe has the most limited woodland experience (thus the more likely to fail at the question and answer session). They would settle on Kelly, making it a Brandon vrs Kelly q&a. Which Kelly could lose, giving her some time to hang out with Silas at the loser ranch.

Some speculation, but I think it has some foundation. Is anyone else considering this as well?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It is now a spoiler to consider..."
first of all, i think they would target whoever they thought had previous votes. no sense worrying about a tiebreaker of questions when you can worry about the tiebreaker of votes. they may conclude this is Kelly though

and IceCat has raised suspicion that the preview includes clips ofr the Ep 5 TC, not Ep 6. so we'll have to see

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It is now a spoiler to consider..."
Kelly's mom is sure working her mouth down in San Diego.(And risking a multi-million dollar law suit.) We've had this bit of information before and while, yes, it does seem a bit odd, Kelly is NOT on Diane's list of friends, which has so far proved infallible.Also, along with Ice Kat and others, I think we are being led to believe that Lindsey is going and according to the hospitalization dates which have been checked out on the Lindsey thread, she may not be going til Ep.7.

(I apologize to everyone who got confused by my numerology. I'm slightly dyslexic. With numbers, for sure. I should just stay away from them. Outfrontgirl and Dangerkitty both corrected me.)

Yes, Kelly would be a surprise oust this coming week. However,I've mentioned before that they(the Sambooboo triplets) might see a young, pretty, smart, unatheletic girl as a threat, rather than voting off Lex and Tom who are stronger than all of them put together.
A Kelly boot has been haunting me all day. And I didn't know why. She's obviously the one who they'd try to win over. They might feel more control of her. It's also up to Kelly to find out who's got the votes. And she's no dummy. But then neither are Lex and Tom. Despite the EXHAUSTIVE discussion on the Lindsey votes thread, this might be where the former Borons slip up, and vote for Miss Brandywhine and not the Linzer Tart, and then ba bye Borons...I mean, I think the first go round at Tribal Council could be diastrous for the Old Borons, if they don't pick the right person. I think Dangerkitty picked up on this. Then the two remaining Borons(I thought it would be Tom who'd go vis a vis Silas'-list-of-one-friend) would REALLY be in danger from the three remainders. However, in Ep.7 this could be the Lindsey accident, or just a boot, and she has a nervous breakdown at Camp Loser.
If the three Sambooboobs get the upper hand then they have to keep going, although they are toast for sure at the merge. Isn't Brandon smart enough to think they need allies rather than MORE enemies at this point?
Kelly and Silas are both act-trash wannabees, so of course would hang out in Hollywood. They could drop in on Jerri, and probably already have. However she's co-hostessing E's Survivor Pre-show, so they can't hang with her during showtime. It's a natural thing for act-trashes to clump together, and it doesn't have to have been at Camp Loser.
Why do I think Mark Burnett is reserving(hiding) the time of the merge? Is this so he can pull it out so that the three Li'l Sambos can all go down for sure? When they see that Silas is gone and that the hated Frank and Teresa are still there, they are going to know that they are doomed. Or at least Bradon will. They two girls do whatever he says. Are BOTH of them brain-dead? What will Brandon do? Tell them to keep their mouths shut, as he already has, and which they seem to be doing, and HE'LL be the one to pick who to target. WHOEVER they target, it won't matter, as someone on this board pointed out elsewhere, because as long as they don't pick Lindsey, in a tie-breaker, they'll lose. Kelly or Tom will go and they'll win. But Brandon is much smarter than that. He's gotta realize that the only hope he's got is bonding with the newbies, and showing them they can trust him, and that means throwing Lindsey to them, mais oui. It may not work in the long run, but it may work in the short run. He'll get to the merge, and he'll save the three Borons, so that might count for a big something later on. He seemed ready to ditch Lindsey LAST week. She's a liability whichever way you turn.Although we're being totally set up for a Lindsey go this week. MB practically SHOWED that on the trailer. A Samburu TC! Of course! They boot Lindsey! But that shot was WEEKS OLD! Mais oui! Is this more devilishy difficult to figure out than ever? YES! But that's what makes it so interesting.
The title is "I Would Never Do That To You" - that is Brandon speaking to Lindsey. Then Ep.7's title refers to the expected merge not coming when they thought.
Kelly and Silas best buds? Well, she sure wasn't attracted to any of the other males on the show, as we know. And she's so smart and he's so dumb. Perfect. He needs a new brain. And all the friends he can get since it seems he's not in communication with his other former co-horts.(So says Linda)He's got to talk to SOMEbody.I somehow don't think Kelly's going to be the new Elizabeth and make it to the final four. But we'll see.

Throcky 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-01, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Throcky Click to send private message to Throcky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It is now a spoiler to consider..."
I think it is problematic....in the first place, Kelly has had so little air time that we really have not yet seen "her story." That is not conclusive, since we never got to see Nick's story in S2, however.

BUT...I can't envision the Mallsters selecting her....they might be trying to woo her instead. I think that they will target Lex or Tom if they must go to TC.

Kelly and Silas could easily have become friends after returning to the USA. They would have had to wait a long time before the show aired...about two months? And to this day they can't talk a whole lot about it. After being on the show, I imagine that they are all dying to discuss it, to debrief, etc. And if Silas now lives near her, that would be a logical interpretation of the friendship.

Maybe they read lines together.....

I somehow don't feel that she's in danger next week, but this is speculation and gut feelings....nothing more.

sonrod 25 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonrod Click to send private message to sonrod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It is now a spoiler to consider..."
You have some interesting observations. I believe that the title of the next episode could also be misleading viewers into thinking that it is Brandon that betrays Lindsey ( though it wouldn't be a betrayal; just playing the game, saving yourself. An alliance is merely a tool to get to the money ) Kim's story is not developed. She has been flying under the radar so to speak. She was quiet and depressed when Silas was ranting after getting his three votes. She is the strongest woman left in the game. Might be time to assert herself.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •