The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The outcome was depressing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

BlazinMoonlight 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlazinMoonlight Click to send private message to BlazinMoonlight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The outcome was depressing"
I am not per say a reality tv viewer but was drawn in to this show.
It really gaules me that the entire show Melana made out like looks didn't matter but substance did, going so far as to tell the men it wasn't about looks it was about who they were as people.
All she did was prove she's a liar.
She was attracted to the pretty boy more so than someone that's obviously intelligent, good hearted, successful in all areas of his life and doesn't live with Mommy anymore. I really don't see how a woman would choose Jason over Adam other than the fact she obviously sexually clicked with Jason, every date they had they ended up making out. Hate to break it to her but beauty fades, then what are you left with?
Adam put a lot of thought into her and it showed with little things he did, such as the poem. Any woman not melting at the thought of a man writing something for her...well I don't get it.
Adam showed so much emotion and when told he wasn't chosen you could tell was heartbroke but handled it incredibly well. For her to sit there and say she didn't want to send him home after being all giggly when telling Jason she chose him and grinning ear to ear and trying to pretend to be saddened when telling Adam he had to go was sickening. How can you be so happy knowing you hurt someone so utterly sweet and wonderful?
What really was amazing was her saying Jason inspired her. I'd love to know how. It must be he's still in school trying to achieve his goal is all I can fathom, because it surely isn't emotional depth, intelligence, or that he's an adult living on his own, standing on his two feet.
If anything I'd find Adam quite inspiring, to be so successful at such a young age and not allow it to go to his head says a lot of the person Adam is.
The only good to come of this show is that Adam didn't wind up with someone shallow as Melana showed herself to be. She'll look back on this experience one day and kick herself for it.
I imagine another good thing coming from this show is that Adam will now be swamped with women wanting to know him, hopefully he'll find someone with as much depth and goodness as he's shown.
I agree with whoever posted saying they should do an Average Joe with Adam getting to choose a woman. THAT would make for a good show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The outcome was depressing Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The outcome was depressing"
I disagree.The show wasn't about her picking a husband, just someone who fit her plans. Jason fit the bill more closely than Adam.Plus, she was probably scared Adam would have to spend his fortune on smoke detectors and fire sprinkler systems if they moved in together.Especially after his hot teddy debacle.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •