The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-15-00, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

If any of you venture over to the SS.COM board, You know who I am

Anyway... I would just like to say hello. I will do 1 warning about STC. I was one of the lead posters to have him voted out. Since then, he has flooded my emails, messed with the guestbook on my webpage, and was even emailing my friends... Anyway...

Interesting Tibits on EP 12:

"We don't know if Wiglesworth won. No one really knows because if word gets out, the winner could lose the $1 million. But we do know this: Kelly Wiglesworth is in all 13 episodes."

This quote was in a North Carolina newspaper before the inital survivor aired. It has been discussed numerous times on the SS board. This information was made public before the knowledge about the "jury" came into play, allowing many to believe that Kelly lives PAST EP: 12.

Mark Burnett's Quote: "The Winner will be scary to society"

Who is a bigger scare to society than a common crook (kelly's credit card fraud) or a belligerent spouse (kelly's domestic abuse charge)... She qualifies. (People have made cases for Rich, Rudy and Sean, yet they aren't as strong)

National Geographic article says that Richard spends his 45,000 winnings on lawyer fees, and does not win the million. People are now questioning the authenticity of this publication, or whether or not the winnings are before or after taxes.

I hope some of this helps. Feel free to respond.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My favorite poster here? Now way rthrills 08-15-00 1
   RE: My favorite poster here? Now wa... LoudmouthLee 08-15-00 2
       You proved it. rthrills 08-15-00 3
       Of course it is LEE.. BadAs 08-15-00 4
           RE: Of course it is LEE.. LoudmouthLee 08-15-00 5
 RE: Possible spoilers for EP12 AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 6
   RE: Possible spoilers for EP12 LoudmouthLee 08-15-00 7
 RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-15-00 8
   RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... LoudmouthLee 08-15-00 9
       RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... Vampkira 08-15-00 12
   RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... RDIheath 08-15-00 10
   RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... RDIheath 08-15-00 11
       RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 08-15-00 13
           LML and s_t_c_2 AyatollahKhomeini 08-15-00 15
 RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoil... lswote 08-15-00 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "My favorite poster here? Now way"
I can't believe that you are here Lee. How d owe know it is you and not some lame poser? And what was your post going to say?

08-15-00, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My favorite poster here? Now way"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

Sorry about that. Uhm... How are you going to know its me? Well... if you'd like me to prove it. Let me know how.

Favorite? Aww! <yay!>

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You proved it. "
The end with the smiley face did it for me. Glad to see you here. First Gatormeatisyummy and now you, this is great. Just because I am so sick of watching everyone tear people apart on the SS board, and I can post here. I wish that they would stopping flaming each other over there, it is making things a mess and the real posts really survive the back and forth bickering.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-00, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Of course it is LEE.."
who else would take that name as a post name. Consipracy JIM here is a case for you. GO JIM GO!!

no offense intended!!

Welcome to the board LEE!!

BA

08-15-00, 11:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Of course it is LEE.."
Thank you guys... I'm just Obsessive about posting... I would post on a "Nuns who think survivor is the work of the devil" board if there was such an animal

Anyway... I hope you guys enjoy the show as much as I do. I hope the spoilers above are of help, if they havent surfaced earlier.

-LML

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible spoilers for EP12"
Hi, LML. Glad to hear from you. Is the summer internship over?

I have attached a high significance to the Kelly info and the Richard info that you present here (as I've expressed elsewhere on this board). I don't believe that the $45K figure came from the Adventure Magazine (Nat'l Geographic) article, though; it came from an article in the Providence (R.I.) Journal.

One interesting fact: neither the Piedmont article with the quote about Kelly's or the Providence article with the quote about Richard's winnings are available in the on-line databases for either paper. This leads me to believe that CBS's lawyers requested their removal, which in turn leads me to believe in their accuracy. Perhaps that's inferring too much, but we do not have much else to go on (thanks, MB).

08-15-00, 12:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Possible spoilers for EP12"
Nope... I do all my posting from work... Does that make me a bad person?

Anyway, nice to hear from you too... I hope you, also, have fought the sentiment of Kelly being eaten this week. I seriously just dont see it happening anytime soon. I can honestly see the world being shocked with a Convict walking away with 1,000,000$.

You remember the team building exercise in which you are "stranded on a desert island" or "Atom Bomb will explode in 5 minutes" pick 5 out of the 12 people to take with you in order to save the species. One of those is an Ex-Con... hmm

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-15-00
>AT 11:38 AM (EST)

>
>>
>
>Anyway... I would just like to
>say hello. I will do
>1 warning about STC. I
>was one of the lead
>posters to have him voted
>out. Since then, he has
>flooded my emails, messed with
>the guestbook on my webpage,
>and was even emailing my
>friends... Anyway...
>
>>
>

>
>
>
>Let me say something in reference to this post .

LoudmouthLee Is nothing but that a Loudmouth , I cannot tell you people how many nasty E-mails I have received from this guy .

He will leave only false information , Don't trust him .

I have known this guy for a while and every thing he posts is speculation from a 21 yr old bowler who doesn't have a clue about this show .

Oh and take notice how his posts always make it to the top of the message boards , He loves that .

Trust me when I say he was a big part of me getting banned from S.S.COM he constantly made up stories about me .

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW
>
>
>

>

>

>
>

>.
>
>

08-15-00, 01:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
Take this as you will... Mr. Webmaster? Isnt the saying here Be Nice, Play Fair? I've been nice and played fair.. Please punish the 12 year old boy now.

I have 2 words for you, Mr. Tribal Council...

PENIS ENVY

If anyone wants to post anything in regards to my message, i'm all ears.

-LML

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
Just wanted to welcome you, Lee..I am glad you ventured over our way, any info you provide is greatly appriciated! I am a fan of your SS posts. We aren't so bad over here..I hope you stick around.. It would be nice to see Aja and MarryMeDirk here too..

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
I know only minimal information about BOTH of you from a READ ONLY standing at the SS.COM boards but I ahve to say this on thing. I quit reading the boards b/c of all the "flaming" that was going on. With the revelation that the " final four" and was a fraud ( wether a plant or misinterpretation) and the " Gervase 'X'" fiasco thus rendering everyone with virtually NO spoiler information other than personal speculation the board became nothing more than a "soapbox" and "whipping pole" for people to " crow" about their superiority and intelligence and then bash everyone that did not bow down in agreement. PLEASE lets not do that here! THERE ARE ***NO*** NEW SPOILERS OUT THERE AND WITH ONLY 2 SHOWR REMAINING THERE WONT BE ANY!!!!!
Lets keep the personal pissing contest in private it bad enough that we have to see a Dicque on the show I dont want to see a pissing one here. Thanks

RDIheath 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RDIheath Click to send private message to RDIheath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
I know only minimal information about BOTH of you from a READ ONLY standing at the SS.COM boards but I ahve to say this on thing. I quit reading the boards b/c of all the "flaming" that was going on. With the revelation that the " final four" and was a fraud ( wether a plant or misinterpretation) and the " Gervase 'X'" fiasco thus rendering everyone with virtually NO spoiler information other than personal speculation the board became nothing more than a "soapbox" and "whipping pole" for people to " crow" about their superiority and intelligence and then bash everyone that did not bow down in agreement. PLEASE lets not do that here! THERE ARE ***NO*** NEW SPOILERS OUT THERE AND WITH ONLY 2 SHOWS REMAINING THERE WONT BE ANY!!!!!
Lets keep the personal pissing contest in private it bad enough that we have to see a Dicque on the show I dont want to see a pissing one here. Thanks

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to send private message to Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
I can't agree more , As always LoudmouthLee started it , what can you expect from an immature 21 yr. old .

Anyway I am here as stated earlier to Post Spoilers and meet people , So my mouth will stay shut about Lee , he is not worth talking about anyway .

Just stop following me everywhere , Gosh your like the little brother I used to have .

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-00, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "LML and s_t_c_2"
I think I can speak for most of the board in saying that we want LML here. Please don't argue about who started it, s_t_c_2; it reminds me too much of the fights between my children (4 and 3 years old). As I say to them, it doesn't matter who started it, all that matters is that we end it now. Thanks in advance to both of you.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hello Everyone! (Possible spoilers for EP:12)"
>Mark Burnett's Quote: "The Winner will
>be scary to society"

Do you have a cite for this quote? I have seen it mentioned in several spoilers, but never seen the article it is derived from. My opinion is this is made up by somebody as it seems like it would be too much of a spoiler for Mark Burnett to give out as it would eliminate a number of castaways right off the bat. I mean under ANY definition I can't imagine anyone using the words "scary" and "Colleen" in the same sentence so it seems to me that would have eliminated her from being the winner and I think this is also true for a number of other castaways. I find it hard to believe this is actually a Burnett quote.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •