The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 11:00 PM EST.

Tonight we finally, finally, will have the final 24 (12 women, 12 men) who will compete for this year's title winner. Will you favorites make the cut? We will see.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 1
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... kathliam 02-15-06 2
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 3
       RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... kathliam 02-15-06 4
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Fishercat 02-15-06 5
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... kathliam 02-15-06 6
   last one Angelfood 02-15-06 15
       RE: last one Fishercat 02-15-06 17
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... xwraith27 02-15-06 19
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... chickgigi 02-15-06 20
       RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Fishercat 02-15-06 21
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Fishercat 02-15-06 7
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 8
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Angelfood 02-15-06 16
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 9
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 10
       RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Fishercat 02-15-06 11
           RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 12
           RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... cjhope117 02-15-06 13
               RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Fishercat 02-15-06 14
               RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Coconut 02-15-06 18
                   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... nazpink 02-15-06 22
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... Little Blimp 02-16-06 23
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... CattyChat 02-16-06 24
 RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... greeneyes 02-16-06 25
   RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coa... xwraith27 02-16-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Catherine was more excited to kiss all three judges than that she make it to the top 24!!!

02-15-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thank you, higher power, Ace Young makes it through to the next round. Another week of my favorite eye candy (so far).

02-15-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh, I have to agree. I bet people will start comparing him to Constantine from last year but he is so so adorable and Constantine was so so creepy!!!

02-15-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

He has Constantine's pipes and Bo's approachabiility. What's not to love? My crush for this year.

etf: spelling

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-15-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

We have

Females
Katherine McPhee
Mandisa Hundley
Melissa McGhee
Lisa Tucker
Brenna Gethers
Stephanie Scott
Ayla Brown
Rebecca O'Donogue (or Donohue, not sure which)
Heather Cox
Paris Bennett
Kellie Pickler
Kinnik Sky

Males
Ace Young
Robert Bennett Jr.
David Radford
Jose "Sway" Penala
Elliot Yamin
Gedeon McKinney
Chris Daughtery
William "Bucky" Covington (Not sure on first name)
Patrick Hall
Kevin Covais
Taylor Hicks
William Makar

Thanks for the help on it.

Bob Factoid: The fishercat is the only creature known to have gone completely insane chasing its own tail.

02-15-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
6. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Definitely saw Mandisa's audition. Kathleen McPhee in Hollywood. I spotted Ace in Hollywood, although he wasn't spotlighted (spotlit?).

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-15-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "last one"
the one ya missed is Melissa McGhee? didn't catch the last name fast enough. I missed some also.

You should repost the list in a new thread after the spoiler time is up! Thanks for writing it out.

Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: last one"
I knew I heard a girl's name I didn't write down. Sounds right, I'll repost it after spoiler time.

Bob Factoid: The fishercat is the only creature known to have gone completely insane chasing its own tail.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Wow! It's a good thing none of the Britennums made it through. I would've quit watching if that happened. I never liked 'Sway' though. I hope he gets cut early.

chickgigi 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickgigi Click to send private message to chickgigi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
<<Breanna Gethers (sp?)>>

Just had to correct this one. It's Brenna. Same name as my daughter and people always get it mixed up with Breanna. I was teasing my Brenna that I knew who she'd be dialing .

02-15-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thank you.

BTW, I just tidied it up for easier organization.

02-15-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
David Radford will always have a place in my heart for the Final Countdown he did in the elevator. Woohoo, In!

02-15-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And he is so cute...for jailbait. Hehehe!!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
yes, that was awesome!

02-15-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I like Kellie with the mascara problems. That is so hilarious!!!

02-15-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Taylor Hicks...there is no shame in dying your hair.

02-15-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think he'd lose some of his appeal if he dyed his hair. It makes him unique, with the singing style and all.

02-15-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Now the fun begins, people picking and arguing over their favorites, the insanity of the voting. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

02-15-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I see your point but I will be honest and admit that appearances can affect opinions of people. Constantine had the most amazing voice last season, but he creeped me out so much I didn't like him.

02-15-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh, most certainly. I'm just not convinced that his look will hinder him any. Some contestants who aren't attractive* or have odd features about them get votes from people who like underdogs with unique voices. Like Scott Savol or even, to some people, a Constantine.

*Doesn't apply to females.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Love Taylor Hicks. That jailbait kid makes me swoony.

However, I sense I am going to be starting an Ace hate thread sooner rather than later.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What a waste of an hour!!! Was it absolutely that necessary to drag it out like they did? I don't think so.

Glad to see that the Brittnam twins are out. I was waiting to hear them get uninvited due to their criminal activities (I'm thinking they may have been told no anyways), but I did love the flashback of them in Hollywood talking themselves up and how they had such great behavior to be the next AI. Yeah, tell that from your jail cells.

Can't wait till the actual show of AI starts that way I can better get to know the contestants.

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Woo hoo! Taylor Hicks (a.k.a. "The Gray Haired Guy") made it! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICK HICKS!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm shocked that pretty much all of the ones I wanted to make it through, did. This is going to be tough competition this year, I think. I also hope the winner is a guy this year. No offense to the ladies.

My faves --

Ace (Constantine can't hold a candle to this guy)

Will Makar (I was so worried this little guy wouldn't make it -- not much shown of him - great audition, great voice during the group performance - I was holding my breath at the end)

Taylor Hicks (He has charisma to spare & a great soulful voice)

Chris Daughtry (Some good rock-n-roll)

Kellie Pickler (Such a little sweetie)

Katharine McPhee (Great voice/Great face)

Lisa Tucker (Whole package)

Stevie Scott (Pipes & some spice)

The rest are top notch too, except I'm not so sure why Brenna is in this bunch, except for the drama.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Overall, I like the top 24 that we already had seen, and the clips of the ones we hadn't seen before, they seemed to be pretty good.

I loved the one guy's comment "I'm not as pretty as Ace, but who is?"

My only sadness was that Jason Horn, the funeral director had not even made it to the top 48. Hard to believe the Brittenum brats made it that far, and that Jason didn't.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: American Idol 2/15/06: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I can't help but think that the Brittenums were set up. It seemed to me like the judges knew about their arrest and just wanted to extend their exposure up until the last day of the Hollywood round so that they could set up that Fox News clip. If that was what happened, then it was a really cheap shot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •