The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-14-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
I didn't see anyone post about this so maybe I'm the sole viewer. It's hideous. I really thought I'd like it, but she is just a troll. However, as with My Fair Brady, I cannot look away.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... Pretty_Kitty 06-14-06 1
 RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... weltek 06-14-06 2
   RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... Padme 06-14-06 3
 RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... tribephyl 06-14-06 4
   RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... Magnolia_Rocker 07-17-06 11
 RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... Estee 06-14-06 5
 RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agenc... eire_heart74 06-14-06 6
 Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*! Tiggertramp 06-17-06 7
   RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burni... little fathead 06-21-06 8
       RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burni... Sidecar 06-23-06 9
           RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burni... HowiesBF 07-15-06 10
               RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burni... eire_heart74 07-19-06 12
                   RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burni... HowiesBF 07-21-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-14-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
I saw a little bit of the first 2 episodes Janice is completely insane!!! It was funny when she was annoying Voldemort on Surreal Life but a whole show about Janice no thank you

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
I was trying to pretend it didn't exist. Thanks a lot.

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
>I was trying to pretend it
>didn't exist. Thanks a
>lot.
>
>

You're welcome! LOL

What really gets me about her is that all she does is shout about how "I can do it better than anyone"
"I've crawled up by my bootstraps"
"I'm the best mom"

It's all ME ME ME ME ME!

Her rants are driving me crazy.

I was a little ticked off about the way she treated Theresa (the homeless girl.) Yes, she was wrong for blowing off the meeting with the nose doctor, but Janice did promise to help her get a job and with housing. Now all of a sudden she tells her that she's not her mommy. Hello! If Janice really was homeless starting out she wouldn't want anyone else to go through that and would help her to find a job and a place to live. It was pretty nasty if you ask me.

Oh and when she fired the triplets. That was totally uncalled for. Why in the world would anyone want to work for this woman?

Point well taken. She was entertaining on the Surreal Life and on ANTM but to have her own show all to herself. UGH!!!!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
I watch it solely for the naked man flesh!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-17-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
*snickers* Me too Tribe.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
Weird. A completely empty thread with no title. How did this get here?

(denial... warm, comforting denial...)

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-14-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency"
She was great in small doses on ANTM. On the Surreal Life, she was almost to much in the diva like attention she demanded. (anyone that can make Omarosa look sane is something you shouldn't find yourself locked in a room with)

Part of me wants to get into this show because I just love the drama that is other people's vapid nonsense. I mean what a great way to forget your troubles when you can watch hers! But I don't know if I can take a whole season of her.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
This is the newest ring of hell. It is called:
"Un-medicated Manic-depressive, Narcissistic, Eighth-grade Crack-whore Hour!!"

Pass the valium and the beer.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

I am crabby that I can not help but watch this mess.

little fathead 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-21-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail little%20fathead Click to send private message to little%20fathead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
Thank god for Tivo, I found that I can tolerate the show if I can FF through her me me me rants So all in all the whole 8 minutes of it that I actually saw were not bad.
I also think the whole Theresa Cutie thing was scripted, as well as the hottie who got a "real" job.

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-23-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
>>
>I also think the whole Theresa
>Cutie thing was scripted, as
>well as the hottie who
>got a "real" job.

I have a friend that works in the modeling industry. It is interesting to watch this show thru his eyes. JDs business partner is the one with the real agency knowledge and he was right on the mark with all the comments he made about the models. He was right about the shorter girls 'larger'...if JD wants a "high end" agency, then they aint gonna cut it, no way. He was also right about "fargo" and how the business is run by gay men. I don think hottie getting cast was scripted. The event was made to appeal to men, and men like her look. I have heard all of this from my friend before I even watched the show.

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
For some strange reason, I'm addicted to this show. It's actually comical to see Dickinson struggling to be taken seriously - especially with such an inept agency and her manic personality. Once she departed the 'Surreal Life' she should have realized what TV viewers realized - the 'joke' is way over.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
>For some strange reason, I'm addicted
>to this show. It's actually
>comical to see Dickinson struggling
>to be taken seriously -

I tried to watch it again but it really just grates me. In one segment she's praises everyone she meets and in seconds calling them every name in the book. It's just to psycho. She's so loud and always screaming. It's to much

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Help!!! My eyes! They're *burning*!"
Last night, they aired the '1-800-Dentist' episode, in which Dickinson was in the mall's common area yelling at her models about grooming. At one point she asks (yells) "Why do I always have to be yeling and screaming at you people all the time?"

I was waiting for someone to innocently raise their hand and answer " 'Cause you know it makes for great TV ratings when you play your 'outta control act' on us!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •