The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's up with EBT?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-01, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's up with EBT?"
Can anyone shed some light on EBT for me? They have predicted Lindsey as week 4's bootee! Surviiivor has a summary of predictions from other forums around the internet, and no one else has picked Lindsey. BTW, it's noon eastern time and they have SB's pick listed as Linda!

I've been shocked the last 2 weeks that EBT has been wrong, at least on the bootee (I think they got some other things right). There was much speculation last season that they had an inside source. Do any of you SB posters consult with the EBT? What do they know that we don't about this week that they picked Lindsey?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's up with EBT? SurvivorBlows 11-01-01 1
   Thanks for the info, SB! bebekid 11-01-01 2
       RE: Thanks for the info, SB! PepeLePew13 11-01-01 3
       Acme's website AyaK 11-01-01 4
           ABT picks AyaK 11-01-01 5
               RE: ABT picks BlondeGirl 11-01-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's up with EBT?"

You must have missed the memos, the EBT is apparently no more... after Week 1 most of the members left and formed a new Acme Brain Trust.

Both the ABT and EBT (and everyone else out there) have been wrong the past two weeks. I believe the person who is keeping the lights on at the EBT is planning to keep Lindsey every week until she finally gets booted, I wouldn't read too much into anything they say (assuming you can even understand it.)

As far as what Siii lists as our pick, what can I say, they may be jumping the gun a bit -- we'll just have to see how it plays out in the end, maybe the board will have Linda keep her voting lead, maybe she won't, we'll see how the votes go.

-SB

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-01, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thanks for the info, SB!"
How do I get to the Acme Brain Trust's website? I know no one has had a good track record the last 2 weeks, but I still want to see these guys' opinions!

As far as EBT - weird stuff going on there. But they were right about which tribe won the challenges last week. And I can't possibly come up with a scenerio where Lindsey would be voted off this week!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thanks for the info, SB!"
>And I can't possibly come up with
>a scenerio where Lindsey would
>be voted off this week!

I agree it's not likely to happen this week, but it CAN very easily happen. All Silas has to do is to pull the old switchroo over to the golden oldies to boot Lindsey, or Lindsey just has to make another mallrat extremely uncomfortable, for example, and they'd boot her. Or Lindsey just has to get even sicker and the rest boot her out of mercy (a la Jessie). These are the most likely scenarios where Lindsey would get the boot.

"Just die, Frank"
Lindsey Richter, Oct. 25/01

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Acme's website"
The ABT is still working on setting up its web site. Its picks will be coming out soon ... but shouldn't be relied upon as definitive.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ABT picks"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-01 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Here is the ABT preview and predictions for this episode:

http://65.108.196.183/predictions/wk4picks.html

The picks are highlighted at the very bottom.

Edited to move the picks from draft to final.

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABT picks"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-01 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

AyaK,

I can't see *anything* on that page...is it just me?!

Edited to add: I figured it out.. the link is
http://65.108.196.183/predictions/wk4picks.html.

BlondeGirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •