The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

George_W_ Bush 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George_W_%20Bush Click to send private message to George_W_%20Bush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
The new girl is freaking hot, but she looks like she's got a worse attitude than Melana. Anybody know her story? Think she might be interested in learning about politics?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 1
   Warning Bebo 12-09-03 2
 RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... strange_encounter 12-09-03 3
 RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... Howard Dean 12-09-03 4
 RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... ladro 12-09-03 5
   RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... reality_gal 12-09-03 7
 RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... poutine 12-09-03 6
   RE: The new girl looks hotter than ... Howard Dean 12-09-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
the new twist is she used to be a he,before the operation.Which is probably your type.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Warning"
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the guidelines. That last remark of yours is derogatory to another poster, which is in violation of the guidelines. Please edit your post and refrain from bashing other posters. Thank you.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strange_encounter Click to send private message to strange_encounter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
Her's was probably the real opinion and not the "made for TV" version. Face it, this hot chick shows up thinking she'll meet all these gorgeous men and off the bus comes dumpy, pokey, sneezey, and the gang. Rightfully, she's thinking she's been set up (which she has).

One has to wonder why Melana's story aired first? Was it because the outcome was level to the end between the AJ's and pretty boys?

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
>The new girl is freaking hot,
>but she looks like she's
>got a worse attitude than
>Melana. Anybody know her story?
>Think she might be interested
>in learning about politics?

I think I know who she is. They mentioned that she is a former Miss USA contestant. I believe her name is Larissa Meek. She was the third runner up to Miss USA 2001.

If so, she's an artist and a model, and is actually very nice, as far as I can tell from what I've seen on TV and read about her. She's an artist as well as a model and actress, and is actually a little shy. Furthermore, she doesn't like sports, so may actually be a little sympathetic to some of our average Joes. We'll see.

And Yeah ... she's hot! As for politics ... who cares! lol

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
I agree. Mel was cute. But this girl is HOT. I still won't be watching.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
i won't be watchin either lol

poutine 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poutine Click to send private message to poutine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
Her name is Larissa Meek. Quite frankly, I think she's going to beat Melana at being a heartless.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The new girl looks hotter than Melana"
It *could* be that she is Larissa Meek. I'm not certain. I only said that she *looks* like Larissa.

If she is, though, I think one thing that she has going for her is that she is an artist and a creative person. She is somewhat shy. Also she has said many times that she really doesn't like sports at all.

Put those things together and it is very likely that she'll be sympathetic to the nerds. Regardless of what the preview indicated.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •