The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sb, the time has come to vote on RC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-01, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sb, the time has come to vote on RC"
This week my internet and computer haven't been working properly, so I couldn't post as much

Anyway, here is the thread in which you can vote for who you thing will win the Reward Challenege

1. Please reply to this post only

2. Put the tribe that you are voting for as the subject

3. Leave reasons why in the message, but no cross-fire

Happy votin'!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boran TaurusII 10-31-01 1
 Boran Survivor Maniac 10-31-01 2
 Boran WackeeChik 10-31-01 3
 Boran dabo 10-31-01 4
 Boran.... anotherkim 10-31-01 5
 Boring Borons PepeLePew13 10-31-01 6
 Boron dangerboy 10-31-01 7
 Boran Krautboy 10-31-01 8
 Boran Wyld_Lynx 10-31-01 9
   Samburu managerr 11-01-01 10
 RE: Samburu janisella 11-01-01 11
 Boran lroy 11-01-01 12
 Boran Loree 11-01-01 13
 Boran realityjunkie 11-01-01 14
 Boran AyaK 11-01-01 15
 Vote totals so far... AyaK 11-01-01 16
 Boran 40thandUp 11-01-01 17
 Boran sleeeve 11-01-01 18
 Boran George Tirebiter 11-01-01 19
 Boran dangerkitty 11-01-01 20
 Boran wendyp 11-01-01 21
   Boran 5Foot3 11-01-01 22
 BORON TODDLJ 11-01-01 23
 RE: SAMBURU...... Dalton 11-01-01 24
 Boran IceCat 11-01-01 25
 Samburu Outfrontgirl 11-01-01 26
 FINAL vote totals AyaK 11-01-01 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Boran"
I think proper hydration will win out over strength in a physical challenge.

)O_II

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-31-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Boran"
Because of the vidcap of the 6 of them on top of a hill/mountain. This trip could be their reward.

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Boran"
Not having to work so hard for sterile water will free up their energy for the challenge.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Boran"
And losing a third challenge in a row will be a real wakeup call to Samburu to get their act together for the IC.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Boran...."
but I think that they will lose the IC.

K

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Boring Borons"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-01 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

See my post #37 in Bungler's vidcap thread -- I posted a new pic on there that seemed to definitely show all 6 Borans there plus an analysis of the significance of the mountaintop pic being part of a RC prize.

Edited to add:
In light of the new information from the Early Show, I wonder if there IS going to be a mountaintop reward? Who knows, maybe it means that this is going to be NEXT episode, in other words a Samburu goes tonight? Or the Early Show preview is just throwing us all off that track? Or the mountaintop is a significant red herring? Who the hell knows.

I'm going to stick with Boran as my choice to win the RC tonight, whatever it is.

"Just die, Frank"
Lindsey Richter, Oct. 25/01

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Boron"
cause I hate the samburus now

j

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Boran"
Mountain Dew on the Mountain top, Pepe's post confirm's all six Boran are there.

Krautboy

Wyld_Lynx 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-01, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wyld_Lynx Click to send private message to Wyld_Lynx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Boran"
Because I've like them from day 1

WyldLynx

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-01-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Samburu"
The RC is definitely a physical relay race, and in a relay, your team is only as good as your weakest player. The weakest player on the board is Mama Kim. Samburu wins.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Samburu"
I think the agility of the younger people will help in this one.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Boran"
Pepe's analysis convinced me.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Boran"
I think they are better fit with the drinking water. Plus they seem to be working together better than the other team.

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-01, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Boran"
Based on pic of them going to water hole with what looks like the gords that are the prizes.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Boran"
All of the clips of the RC seem to involve Boran. It would seem that an agility RC would be more likely to favor the Samburu, but I'll go with the view that MB is showing us Boran clips because Boran wins ... the same way that all the maze clips last year involved Ogakor.

11-01-01, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vote totals so far..."
This is post #16, with 15 votes.

Boran.......13
Samburu....2

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 40thandUp Click to send private message to 40thandUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Boran"
n/m

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Boran"
Samburu still not united enough... will they fix that in time for IC???

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Boran"
I had thought Tom's awkward girth might be the clincher for LOSING this challenge (still not sure how he's going to scale a vertical net--and I'm not convinced it's a full obstacle course)--but comments by AyaK and. . . reality junkie (?--sorry, no short-term) jumped out at me: not only the fact that RC winners were previously featured in preview clips, but the idea that the promo showing them on a "water run"--which made NO sense at all, given their last RC reward--would jibe with the gourds shown as this week's food reward!

(Damn--with only two choices, I can't even look halfway clever by listing an alternate!)

GT

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-01-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Boran"
Ha! I was all set to pick Samburu, due to the agility factor and the Tom factor - and then GTs post made it click. Those gourds they are carrying when they meet the water buffalo, and the fact that they are wearing their buffs - they are RETURNING from the RC when they meet the beast! Now it makes some sense. Therefore I think Boran wins RC, in spite of the other stuff.

Thanks GT!

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Boran"
If you look at Bungler's EP4 VId Caps the pic with the water buffalo they have their tribal bandanas and one of the females is carrying gourds (sp). The RC said that they had to collect items that were in gourds?!

5Foot3 81 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5Foot3 Click to send private message to 5Foot3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Boran"
I think that they will win a few challenges in a row now..

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "BORON"
This is really the first obvious 'gimme' we've gotten from MB. The rock photos just have to be a reward of some kind. (Unless we've been tricked and it's from ep. 5!)

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-01-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SAMBURU......"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-01 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

The rules state that each person can only grab ONE reward and bring it back to the basket.

There are 20 rewards and it's not a question of WHICH team gathers more....but which team gathers ALL in the least amount of time.

IMO, this puts Boran at a disadvantage because Tom and Mama Kim may not be capable of continuing to the end. And falls and tumbles are going to use up valuable time.

However all the members of Samburu seem to be capable of running, climbing and bringing down the rewards...therefore I think they have the definite advantage.

Dalton
PS. I didn't read anyone else's replies in this thread because I didn't want to contend with reasonable points that only tend to confuse me. This is my opinion and it can be completely wrong; but what the heck!! LOL. D.

edited for PS.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Boran"
... and Big Tom is gonna make Lil-Noodle-Arms-Brandon look silly!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Samburu"
Because agility counts, not teamwork in this one, and it's not a physically grueling race.

11-01-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
27. "FINAL vote totals"
This is post #27, containing 25 votes. I agree with the people who think Samburu's agility should give it an edge, but the evidence (such as it is) still seems to point to Boran.

Boran.......21
Samburu....4

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •