The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until after 11:00 PM EST so our friends in other time zones won't have their experience spoiled, if they so desire.

So, tonight is Austin. Expect big hair, big belt buckles, and big accents. Will we see any country singers or yodelers tonight?

I think we're getting bored with the auditions, don't you? Let's just get on with the competition, already. Don't get me wrong, the bad auditions are funny, but they could have compiled a 'worst of' episode for later in the season. And frankly, some of the bad auditions have been just sad, not even bash-worthy.

I would remind everyone to delete their sigpics so the thread doesn't become unweildy for our dial-up friends, but somehow I doubt that will be a problem tonight. But please, keep this in mind once the competition does begin (if you choose to return ).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... volsfan 02-01-06 1
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... kathliam 02-01-06 2
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... batts 02-03-06 17
       RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... volsfan 02-03-06 18
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... kathliam 02-01-06 3
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... volsfan 02-01-06 4
       RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... batts 02-03-06 16
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... kathliam 02-01-06 5
   JINX! volsfan 02-01-06 7
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... volsfan 02-01-06 6
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... kathliam 02-01-06 8
   She sang better moonbaby 02-01-06 12
       RE: She sang better volsfan 02-01-06 13
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... volsfan 02-01-06 9
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... tamarama 02-02-06 15
 Next Week on American Idol 5 kathliam 02-01-06 10
   RE: Next Week on American Idol 5 volsfan 02-01-06 11
       RE: Next Week on American Idol 5 Angelfood 02-02-06 14
 RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... bighair 02-05-06 19
   RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/... batts 02-05-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
OMG! Batts...what is going on with your city and were you the first cowboy during the auditions?

02-01-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tee hee. Guess there's a reason he's MIA tonight.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-03-06, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>OMG! Batts...what is going on with
>your city and were you
>the first cowboy during the
>auditions?

||Whack||

"But the fruuuut... of the Pwhorrre Lemon... is impossible to eat!"

OK... ok.... ok ....so nobody can sing here...

02-03-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I see u were one of the peeps that auditioned...which one.

*sits wondering*

02-01-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hey, the undertaker has a great voice! Plus he's cute. He didn't even sing a country song (at least, I don't think Josh Groban is country). And his family was funny!

02-01-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was really pulling for him because they didn't have any thing good going on!

I have something to rib batts about now! Where is that little brat?

02-03-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jason Horn was good. My early psychic prediction..... He will be in the top 6......

02-01-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I did not have high hopes for Ashley, the fit model. Her voice wasn't powerful but she managed to stay on pitch (even with her mouth closed furcryingoutloud!). Her voice wasn't bad, and she performed a respectable redition of 'Something To Talk About'. It will be interesting to see how far she goes in the competition.

02-01-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
7. "JINX!"
LOL! I wasn't expecting much from her either but I certainly didn't think she was that bad. She wasn't the best but from others we heard tonight she was more deserving than most!

02-01-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I liked Ashley (the girl that could sing with her mouth closed) because she at least could carry the tune of the song. Something we haven't seen much tonight. Why did Paula say it wasn't going well for her?

02-01-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why did Paula say it wasn't going well for her? I think Paula was referring to the fact the auditions weren't going well.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "She sang better"
with her mouth closed than most contestants do with their mouths open

02-01-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: She sang better"
Ain't that the truth!

02-01-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I hope Ronnie (the arrogant prick) gets the boot the very next round!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-02-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well he certainly won't get any audience vote -- remember the jerk on "So you...Dance?" (which kinda sounds funny abbreviated). The first time the audience had an opportunity to vote him out, they did -- despite the fact that he was probably the best dancer.

Ronnie sang pretty well, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see him survive for a bit, but he won't get my calls.

02-01-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
10. "Next Week on American Idol 5"
Next Tuesday is the last night of auditions (finally!) in Boston.

Wednesday is the first night of competitions -- Hollywood Heck Week. Can't wait to see you all there. (Or maybe just Vols, and that would be good, too.)

02-01-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Next Week on American Idol 5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-06 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

It wasn't mentioned but I wonder if Wednesday will be a two hour episode. I can't imagine them packing 175 (I know they do it groups) singers into one hour.

ETA: Online TV Guide has it listed as an hour show.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-02-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next Week on American Idol 5"
I think Hollywood will continue next week, too. Based on other seasons.

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
"Expect big hair"

Um...Well, I don't know who gave you that spoiler, but I definitely wasn't there.

02-05-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: American Idol 5: Auditions 2/1/06 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •