The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Starts tomorrow (6/6 at this writing), which means this is also a potential East Coast Spoiler Thread for the episode(s), and we'll finally get the edited chance to see who hits who, how hard, and if there's any chance it does permanent damage. Sadly, we already know it didn't take out Jonathan's ability to self-publicize. Maybe if we're very lucky, it was at the site of a gross food challenge and he took a header into the superworms. Then again, they're not likely to bother one of their own...

Who will win? Who will be humiliated? And will Bluehair claim that he single-handedly got the series canceled? All this, and much less, will probably not be revealed as ten former reality contestants fight for the right to make idiots of themselves on -- Fear Factor: Reality Stars II: This Time, It's Gonna Hurt.

Notice they didn't say who.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II volsfan 06-05-06 1
   RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Hoobie 06-07-06 2
       RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Bebo 06-07-06 3
           RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Deekeryu 06-07-06 4
               RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II soldiersmom 06-08-06 5
                   RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Deekeryu 06-08-06 9
                       RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II soldiersmom 06-12-06 10
                           RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Deekeryu 06-12-06 11
   RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II SurvivorBlows 06-08-06 6
       RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Estee 06-08-06 7
           RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II SurvivorBlows 06-08-06 8
           RE: Fear Factor: Dead of Not Dead? foonermints 06-12-06 12
               Jonathan Baker Talks About Confront... Karma 06-13-06 13
                   RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Conf... foonermints 06-13-06 14
                       RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Conf... Deekeryu 06-13-06 15
                           RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Conf... Estee 06-13-06 16
                           RE: TV Persona foonermints 06-13-06 17
                               Oops -- Foonermints stepped forward... Estee 06-13-06 18
                                   RE: Oops -- Foonermints stepped for... Deekeryu 06-13-06 19
                                   RE: Eeek! foonermints 06-13-06 20
                   RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Conf... udg 06-19-06 45
 Here we go! volsfan 06-13-06 21
   RE: Here we go! Estee 06-13-06 22
       RE: Here we go! volsfan 06-13-06 26
   RE: Consider it foonermints 06-13-06 23
       RE: Consider it volsfan 06-13-06 27
 RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Estee 06-13-06 24
 Jon Dalton: wimp of the universe. Estee 06-13-06 25
 RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II Estee 06-13-06 28
 As quasi-predicted: Estee 06-13-06 29
   RE: As quasi-predicted: volsfan 06-13-06 30
       RE: Edited to Death foonermints 06-14-06 35
           RE: Edited to Death Estee 06-14-06 36
               RE: Edited to Death foonermints 06-14-06 38
                   RE: Edited to Death bystander 06-14-06 39
                       RE: Snappy foonermints 06-14-06 40
                           RE: Snappy bystander 06-14-06 41
                               RE: Snappy Estee 06-14-06 42
   RE: As quasi-predicted: SurvivorBlows 06-13-06 31
       RE: As quasi-predicted: Estee 06-14-06 32
           RE: As quasi-predicted: SurvivorBlows 06-14-06 33
               RE: As quasi-predicted: Deekeryu 06-14-06 34
                   RE: As quasi-predicted: soldiersmom 06-14-06 37
                       RE: As quasi-predicted: Deekeryu 06-15-06 43
                           RE: As quasi-predicted: udg 06-19-06 44
                               RE: As quasi-predicted: Deekeryu 06-20-06 46
                   RE: As quasi-predicted: DRONES 07-06-06 50
 06-20-06 volsfan 06-20-06 47
   RE: 06-20-06 Loree 06-21-06 48
       RE: 06-20-06 volsfan 06-21-06 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
I am wondering who is on the show as well. The ads running are very vague.

So, are these the episodes that were already filmed before it got cancelled and they are just going to run them?

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-07-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Isn't this the one where Joe supposedly hits BlueHair?

I thought there was a thread about it being postponed until summer.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
NBC showed a preview last night, and yes, it includes the Joe-Jonathan confrontation. They're playing it up in the preview.

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
The schedule says NBC are airing this the coming Tuesday. I wonder why they keep on postponing this.

But you can see the clip about it on the FearFactor website.

http://www.fearfactor.com

Also not just Joe-Jonathan confrontation, but the JFP/Joe-Victoria confrontation as well.

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Maybe finally the TV execs will learn that Jonathan is just a freakin nut case - not good TV

06-08-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
>Maybe finally the TV execs will
>learn that Jonathan is just
>a freakin nut case -
>not good TV

Actually, Jonathan was just standing up for his wife. He did nothing wrong. Victoria may have been in the wrong for punching Fairplay, still not quite sure what JFP and Joe said to her, but at least Jonathan stepped in. Joe on the clip is the one being on the offensive.

06-12-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-06 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

I totally disagree. Victoria hit another player and was called on it and when her husband stood up for her - the host made the comment - hey - if you two want to scream at each other thats fine - but you dont hit another player. Jonathan then came off the bleachers and went after the host. Point blank - that guy is nuts.

06-12-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

I disagree with you. Victoria was wrong yes, and nothing wrong with being called out with it, and there is nothing wrong with Jonathan defending his wife either. Victoria got the point. Joe just wanted to create more drama by making slanderous remarks. And we didn't see everything either. Notice in the clip, Mike the Miz says Joe was yelling at his wife the entire time, Jonathan stands up for her, but Joe probably went on and on. Jonathan didn't go after Joe, he just said Enough as he said, and wanted things to move on. Joe Rogan made the move to hit him. Joe carried it too far.

Funny how Joe says don't hit another player, but he's the host and he hits another contestant. Hypocritcal much?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Ya, these are just the remaining episodes NBC has left after pulling it from the airwaves last winter. THE. SHOW. IS. COMPLETELY. DEAD.

The last few weeks of last winter's ratings really were especially pitiful, I bet it actually does better in the summer than it was last winter.

06-08-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
THE. SHOW. IS. COMPLETELY. DEAD.

Is it as completely dead as Last Comic Standing was? Because that would be majorly dead. Extremely dead. Really most sincerely dead. And yet...

06-08-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Ya, but unlike Last Commic Standing, you can still "ride" Fear Factor:

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/hollywood/website/attr_ffl.html

I guess a revival is possible down the road, but given the word is all the staff, stunt folks, etc. are all gone or re-assigned, I don't see it coming back anytime in the next couple of years.

Btw, the Reality Stars edition is a three-parter...

REALITY STARS FEAR FACTOR PART 1-- It's a battle of the most popular television reality stars in a part one of a three-episode "Reality Stars Fear Factor." Stars from "Survivor" (Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton and Twila Tanner), "American Idol" (Anthony Fedorov and Carmen Rasmusen), "The Amazing Race" (Victoria Fuller and Jonathan Baker), "The Apprentice" (Craig Williams and Tana Goertz), and "The Real World" (Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Trishelle Cannatella) compete for $150,000. In the first stunt, the teams compete in an all-out demolition derby. The men will drive the cars while the women do the shifting, the last car running wins. In the final stunt, each team must collect three skulls hidden in various places around a swamp, including an alligator's lair! During the stunt, tensions flare and emotions erupt in one of the most explosive fights in "Fear Factor" history. This week's home invasion takes place in Bristol, Connecticut.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fear Factor: Dead of Not Dead?"
Hopefully not even Joe Rogaine and WifeBeater with a fistful of tanna leaves can bring the Fear Factor mummy back to life.

Handcrafted by RollDice
'Specially not with Johnny as a scarab stinkbug.

Karma 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-13-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karma Click to send private message to Karma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan"
Look what I found over at Tarflies

Fear Factor - Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan

What looks to be one of the most controversial (and entertaining) editions of Fear Factor ever is finally set to air. After re-scheduling the show so many times that we’ve lost count, NBC is finally going to air a three-episode “Reality Stars Fear Factor” that features a confrontation between Amazing Race’s Jonathan Baker and Fear Factor host Joe Rogan. The incident occurred after Jonathan’s wife Victoria punched at Jonny Fairplay who had been heckling her during a stunt. Joe Rogan started verbally chastising Victoria, which led to a physical confrontation between Jonathan Baker and Joe Rogan. Reality TV Magazine recently interviewed Jonathan Baker and got his take on exactly what went down between him and Joe Rogan.

Reality TV Magazine: What did Jonny Fairplay say that upset your wife Victoria?

Jonathan Baker: Victoria, you’re a baby and f***ing loser. This was after he and Rogan heckled Victoria for the entire stunt. Victoria felt she was supportive of him when he was doing the stunt. Victoria thought that he was more of a friend then that and would show a little loyalty since we took him to dinner the night before and treated him to many things. Yes, he was playing the game, but Rogan pushed him to go to far. Rogan and the producers fired him up. When you think you have a license to kill, you jump all over it. They gave him that gun to shoot. I was not involved until the end when Rogan went off on Victoria and would not let up. I thought I needed to step in. I said enough and that's when Rogan’s ego blew a fuse and he snapped like time bomb.

Reality TV Magazine: Is Victoria still angry at Jonny Fairplay?

Jonathan Baker: Jon called Victoria the next morning and said he was sorry and told us Rogan put him up to it because it was going to make for good TV. He said he did not know what got in to him after Rogan said bring it on Fairplay.

Reality TV Magazine: There seem to be gaps in the NBC preview video. After we see you get in Joe Rogan's face, then it flashes to what appears to be Joe Rogan trying to put you in a headlock. What happened during the missing segment on the preview video?

Jonathan Baker: I told him “hey enough,” and he moved off Victoria and on to me. It was like calling off a grizzly bear. When this happened he said “don't hey me,” and it went in to the “hey, hey, hey,” and I was saying hey louder and louder. At this point it was a reality game play, and then he slandered us and made another remark about Victoria, by saying we hit each other in private. He does not know me, he has never seen us before. He never even knew who we were until that show. He and the producer who talked to him in his right ear went for it. In my opinion he set us up from the beginning of the show for a payoff like this. I just think they did not think I would go head to head with him. When he said that, I stepped out and looked him dead in the eyes and asked him who the f*** he thought he was and look at me, he snapped, you could see it in his eyes and then he hit me. I went down, got up, he hit me again, and as I was coming up the second time, he put me in a headlock. This is what you saw in the promo clip. I never hit him once or intended to. The set was in a panic. During the filming, producers warned all contestants to stay away from Rogan. When the crew and producers are scared of Joe Rogan, does this not say it all?

Reality TV Magazine: Have you talked to Joe Rogan since the incident?

Jonathan Baker: No.

Reality TV Magazine: Are you still angry at Joe Rogan?

Jonathan Baker: I think he has issues and I do not care for him much. I have a lot of friends that are friends with him and they say he is who you see on TV. This is a small town I am sure one day our paths will cross. For his sake, I hope he does not want a job on one of my film or TV projects.

Reality TV Magazine: The preview clips make it look like the most interesting episode of Fear Factor ever. Why does NBC keep delaying the show?

Jonathan Baker: This was their quote, “During the final stunt, tensions flare and emotions erupt in one of the most explosive fights in "Fear Factor" history.” NBC was great. Now the production company and the executive producer Matt Kuntz was out of line along with Rogan. He was the one talking to Rogan in his ear the entire time. All they had to do was say I am sorry and we will make it right and I would have been over it. In the end, this situation really had nothing to do with me; it was Victoria, Fairplay, and Rogan, and her fears. When Production and Rogan crossed the line, I felt I needed to step in and defend my wife. Here was this big man who hates women yelling at her and she was not a match for this guy in rage. I am sorry it happened. I only wish they felt the same way.

To learn more about Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller, check out their website at JonathanBakerandVictorFuller.com.

Reality Stars Fear Factor will feature stars from "Survivor" (Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton and Twila Tanner), "American Idol" (Anthony Fedorov and Carmen Rasmusen), "The Amazing Race" (Victoria Fuller and Jonathan Baker), "The Apprentice" (Craig Williams and Tana Goertz), and "The Real World" (Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Trishelle Cannatella). In the first stunt, the teams compete in an all-out demolition derby. The men will drive the cars while the women do the shifting, the last car running wins. In the final stunt, each team must collect three skulls hidden in various places around a swamp, including an alligator's lair! The first episode of this three part Fear Factor is set to air on NBC on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 8P.M. EST.

06-13-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-06 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

WifeBeater defending himself and blaming others? Who would have thought?

*yawn*
eta: Oops! Thanks for posting that, it was interesting reading.

06-13-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan"
Hey foonermints and others, I don't think you are supposed to be calling other members of the board that name according to site guidelines since Jonathan is a member here.

Anyways, Jonathan didn't defend his actions. He just explained what went on. It's obvious Joe Rogan was at fault so was Victoria. Difference is, at least Joe Rogan and production should apologize that Joe Rogan would go off on someone like that for just standing up to his own wife.

06-13-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-06 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Hey foonermints and others, I don't think you are supposed to be calling other members of the board that name according to site guidelines since Jonathan is a member here.

Then is he ever going to hate the episode summary. And in turn, am I ever not going to care about his feelings. Satire is satire: if you don't want people criticizing your on-screen actions, don't go on reality shows.

Point blank: I don't automatically trust Jonathan and I don't believe his word: he's had far too much practice in spin control for me to take him at face value without some major makeup removal. However -- I also don't trust the Fear Factor editors and what they choose to show us. That footage could have been chopped up a thousand different ways, and we all know it. I would trust the original, untouched footage, but I don't think any of us are ever going to see it. So my job for that portion of the summary will be to report on exactly what's being displayed --

-- followed by questioning it.

Nothing is obvious here. We're being told two sides of a story, and we're never going to get our hands on the source text. You have the choice of deciding which set of lies to believe or trying to meld them into something that might resemble a truth.

I choose to question what I'm shown -- because everything is meant to sell a story from one side or another. I'll make up my own mind. Just because I don't trust or believe Jonathan now doesn't mean I won't decide he was in the right in the end. My coin is still up in the air.

But I'm the one who decides which side it comes down on...

ETA: Foonermints got a piece of it below. Jonathan the member (who can always show up to speak for himself and who will be listened to if he does)and Jonathan the image on a television screen are two different people. One is not up for bashing and general mockery. The other has a bullseye on his back, and he did most of the painting himself.

06-13-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: TV Persona"
Sorry! As Johnathan-Member-of-the-Board I would never criticize him. As his Reality TV wifebeater persona, I understand he is fair game. I'm sure the mods can set this straight. God help me if "Giacomo-the-Greased-Potato" joins the board. My next sigpic has to go out the window.

06-13-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
18. "Oops -- Foonermints stepped forward."
Was that the subtle sound of someone volunteering to do Be The Living Damned sigpics? I think it was!

06-13-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Oops -- Foonermints stepped forward."
I get what you are saying about talking about the character on TV, even though I don't think he is a wifebeater. At least he admited he was wrong. He acted childish at that point, but I believe that's just an isolated incident. Other racers have said they were great at pitstops and out of the race, but became posessed when racing.

As for the incident: we'll see what happens. I admit Victoria wasn't right on punching Johnny, but were they right in going so far as to say what him and Joe Rogan said. I understand heckling in the spirit of competition, but not when it's done for the sake of putting others down. And that's why Victoria probably lost it, and thought they crossed the line.

As for Jonathan, well we all know Joe made the first move. He admitted it on this UFC site he posted on. Was it right for him to go on and on, and then slander Jon/Vic, no, and I don't think it was certainly right to hit Jonathan just because he stood up against that.

06-13-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Eeek!"
I don't know. What if I fatfinger my keyboard and make a mistake?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Jonathan Baker Talks About Confrontation With Host Joe Rogan"
Jon called Victoria the next morning and said he was sorry and told us Rogan put him up to it because it was going to make for good TV. He said he did not know what got in to him after Rogan said bring it on Fairplay.

The fact that Jonathan would believe ANYTHING Jon says proves that he's not just a bully, but also a moron.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

06-13-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Here we go!"
I am all excited...

06-13-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Here we go!"
Migawd, look at those car parts fly. Listen to Jonathan scream. Hear Victoria whine. Watch Craig & Tana lie low in the weeds. See everyone mix up the Real World car with the decorative blockades scattered around the playing field. Enjoy yourself as ten reality so-called stars get battered to Kingdom Come.

Joe said this might be the greatest stunt ever, and he could be right. But he looked so tired in the opening cell...

06-13-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Here we go!"
Joe said this might be the greatest stunt ever, and he could be right.

As of right now...I agree with him. However, let's see what happens during the fight.

06-13-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Consider it"
a Happy Birthday present!

So it's belated. Sue me.

06-13-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Consider it"

06-13-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
We are counting down to the fight. This is the right stunt, so now it's just a matter of time.

06-13-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
25. "Jon Dalton: wimp of the universe."
That is all.

06-13-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Fear Factor: Reality Stars II "
Joe is encouraging Jon somewhat, but so are Craig and Twila. Jonathan & Victoria are in their usual challenge position: about a millimeter from total self-destruction. Trash talk is a FF tradition and it's also Jon's sole skill, so he's trying to take them out of what little game they have left. His main incentive right now is that he and Twila are on the elimination bubble, and he really needs to see the Racers score a worse time.

So far, Jon has not gone anywhere that prior FF contestants have gone before him.

06-13-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
29. "As quasi-predicted:"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-06 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Edited to death. We barely saw anything, and from what was shown, you could make up just about any story you want.

ETA: Not mentioning it is probably one of FF's rules, but it's still kind of funny that Jonathan never even hinted at the fact that he and Victoria were eliminated before anything ever happened...

Would the incident have occured (with Victoria launching the physical aspect) if the money was still on the line?

06-13-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
30. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
Edited to death.

You got that right. I say make-up any story you want...no one can really argue. BORING!

I don't think Fairplay did anything that others haven't done in the past. Also frome the editing, Joe didn't harass Victoria and/or Jonathon.

06-14-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Edited to Death"
*yawn* It sure was.
It's unfortunate to see that Victoria is still the victim of so much verbal abuse by Wifebeater. Obviously he keeps pounding away in any fashion he thinks he can get away with. "Bickering?" Sure, BeatMeister, why not call it "Happy Chat?" Poor Vic! Snapping monsters at each end of the tunnel.

06-14-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Edited to Death"
Snapping monsters at each end of the tunnel.

Okay if I use this, with due credit, in the summary?

06-14-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Edited to Death"
No need for credit, as long as I don't have to make a sigpic for it.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-14-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Edited to Death"
I envision a teary-eyed Victoria in the middle with an abusive Jonathan on one side, mouth opened in yelling fashion, and the croc with mouth snapped open wide open on the other. C'mon Fooner, you can do it!!

Tribe did me in the sun!

06-14-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Snappy"
Nope, WifeBeater scumbag (now proving it again) isn't worth it. I do envision JonnyWimpBag in a few years, sitting in a mysteriously smeared, cracked green pleather easy chair in an alley, drunk. (a single, half empty bottle of Near Beer laying close by) He has a vapid expression on his twisted face, murmuring through the bland purple drool dribbling down his half-chin: "The game is in your mind, the game is in your mind."

However, you DID inspire me with something:

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-14-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Snappy"
Heading over to the Be the Damned thread right now!

Thanks!!!

06-14-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Snappy"
Snap to it, hopeless fools!

I would, but the computer ate half the confrontation scene. *sigh* I'll rewrite it tomorrow: the FF summary should be up by evening.

'Be the living damned'. Also applies to having to watch this episode in slow motion. Twice.

06-13-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
31. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
How sad. I think we saw more actual footage in the preview clips!

06-14-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
32. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
*sigh* Here's a familiar refrain: 'I have nothing... nothing...' Looks like the fight's going to get exactly what it deserves: not much.

Does anyone else think NBC was trying to edit their way out of a lawsuit last night?

06-14-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
33. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
Sadly, I had more faith that Jonathan was just trying to get his name back in the spotlight again BEFORE the broadcast. Especially given that two weeks ago, Fear Factor's producer seemed to imply that somewhat raw and complete footage of the conflict was going to be broadcast:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05312006/entertainment/66779.htm

"During our taping of 'Reality Stars Fear Factor,' there was an altercation between Jonathan Baker and Joe Rogan," "Fear Factor" executive producer Matt Kunitz said in a statement. "Our cameras documented the entire event, which will show our viewers that Mr. Baker has a false recollection of the incident.

"We encourage everyone to tune in and see for themselves."

06-14-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
34. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
Well obviously, if Jonathan made the first move against Joe, they would have shown that, and probably repeat it a couple times in slow motion. So yeah, there was no doubt Joe hit Jonathan first. NBC says let the public see for themsleves? They even showed less than what they showed in the promo, and totally still edited, haha. Probably the constant delay of the show had to do with legal woes, but who knows.

But anyways, Victoria punching JFP was a great moment in reality TV. Boy she packs a wallop. Were we expecting any less for these guys to bicker and Jonathan to be so competitive. Pretty good show. Kinda too bad Victoria had a panic attack, and JFP kept on taunting Victoria though. Well, they still at least won the first part of the stunt.

06-14-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
37. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
Well - I think it might be different in each state - however - you do not have to make physical contact with another person to be considered the agressor.

My son was recently mugged and thanksfully the guy is still in jail trying to post bond. The one thing I've learned is that an assault charge can be created without ever hitting someone (my son was actually hit). There is legal jargon for it - but basically all that had to happen was for Joe to "feel threatened". With Jonathans previous history on television - I dont think it will be hard for NBC to prove their case.

As far as the JFP taunting - anyone who watches this show knows that is part of the whole show. The whole incidint is being over exagerated.

06-15-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
43. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
Joe is a karate expert/UFC fighter. He'd be threatened by Jonathan? Yeah, right. Jonathan just snapped his ego. Joe picked the fight with Jonathan, Jonathan stood up to him verbally. That was all it was I see.

It seemed to me that the JFP heckling was above typical fear Factor standards. I mean I understand heckling, and then probably didn't show everything they said. It seemed the other teams weren't even heckled that much compared to these two, except when these two came, they just poured it on and on for them. Victoria probably should have sucked it up, but then she probably lost it all when she had that panic attack.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
>Joe is a karate expert/UFC fighter.

Rogan is a UFC commentator. This doesn't make him an mixed martial arts fighter any more than Bob Costas is a professional football player.

Rogan's fighting experience is in Tae Kwon Do, not karate or MMA, and even that was back in the '80s.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

06-20-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
46. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
He still obviously is well knowledged and versed in martial arts because he is surrounded by it, and he has experience with it.

This is a fact:

Rogan has been training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for many years and was recently awarded his brown belt by Eddie Bravo.

I think it's funny how Joe is threatened by Jonathan considering it would only take a second to take a person with no experience of any martial arts like Jonathan to take down. Obviously Joe crossed the line using his martial arts as a weapon of rage. Clearly, not the philosophy behind martial arts.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: As quasi-predicted:"
I wouldn't exactly call what they do bickering, more like verbal abuse. Jonathan needs to find a better way of competing than yelling at his wife, which was plainly seen during that episode. I can't help but see the irony of Jonathan going after Rogain for yelling at his wife when it was seen on the AR how much Jonathan would yell at her himself.

Beating up JFP is nothing to really brag about, especially since he weights about a buck fifty. I've seen models with larger arms than his.

DRONES

06-20-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
47. "06-20-06"
Here we go!

Who will go home tonight?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: 06-20-06"
Jonny and Twila. Who is surprised? Jonny is so weak it is embarressing.

06-21-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
49. "RE: 06-20-06"
I am going to miss Twila though. I forgot just how funny she is to listen to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •