The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Smart move DeAnna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Smart move DeAnna"

Totally agree with you. Love them together!

I think the language he uses makes her laugh more than anything. It's a different culture than what she's used to and I think that's what she likes. Some people don't and that's why they choose someone like themselves. I think that's what Jason was banking on and DeAnna just doesn't think like that. He does.

Truthfully, I was disappointed in Jason when he turned on her like that at the end. She was not promised to him and he had seen guy after guy being rejected. Would he have thought it appropriate if each and every one had dissed her because she didn't choose them? Jeremy was getting a lot of pretty hostile comments and yet he handled the rejection. He was hurt, he wanted to speak with her and find out if this is what she really wanted and I think explore if there was anything he could do to change her mind. All that's fine, but he also said he didn't want to hurt her. He said this even though he was hurting.

Also one foray into psychology here. DeAnna's dad seems VERY straight-laced and conservative. Like the haircut remarks ... what? Do people think like this anymore? Yes, I guess they do. I think she obviously loves her dad, but doesn't want someone straight-laced like that. Jason is to a large extent. I don't think he is to the degree her dad is, but he's conservative. I think choosing Jesse was a way for her to vote for being less conservative and more open.

And one last thing about Jesse and money. Jesse is doing just fine and has tons of opportunities to make money and go into business for himself.

I love them together and hope they both have bestest lives ever and continue to be this much in love for the whole of their lives.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Smart move DeAnna   septgrl     07-07-08       
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   observer     07-08-08     1  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   Bella7     07-08-08     2  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   globetrotter53     07-09-08     14  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   Ginby     07-08-08     3  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   Snidget     07-08-08     4  
         RE: Smart move DeAnna   Lasann     07-09-08     17  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   globetrotter53     07-09-08     15  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   kellywhitehills     07-26-08     25  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   Minty_Nyx     07-08-08     5  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   Wacko Jacko     07-08-08     6  
         RE: Smart move DeAnna   Karchita     07-10-08     20  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   Carrielyn     07-08-08     7  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   realitycoholic     07-08-08     8  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   COLovinIt     07-08-08     9  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   roadangel     07-08-08     10  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   brownmare     07-09-08     11  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   globetrotter53     07-09-08     13  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   globetrotter53     07-09-08     12  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   DrKegel     07-09-08     16  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   Lasann     07-09-08     18  
     RE: Smart move DeAnna   LeftPinky     07-13-08     24  
   RE: Smart move DeAnna   woiwod     07-10-08     19  
   Case in point ...   DrKegel     07-11-08     21  
     RE: Case in point ...   observer     07-11-08     22  
         RE: Case in point ...   DrKegel     07-11-08     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •